500 visitors a day in 5 hours of work per day: Best way to do it?

8 replies
Hello. Basically, as the title implies, Im looking at the best, most practical (easiest / fastest) way to generate at least 500 unique targeted visitors per day, without paying for any advertising. I'm willing to work on average about 5 hours a day (x7 days a week = 35 hours a week, almost full time work week). So, that comes out to 100 targeted visitors per hour of work. I do have the funds to purchase a couple of bots, or other resources that would aid me in using your suggestion if needed.

I'm looking for instant traffic, not moving up in search engine ranks (I have other plans to do this later eventually). If you'd be so kind as to offer your suggestions, and also tell how many hours per day I'd actually have to work to generate the 500 visitors (maybe it's less or more than 5 hours with your suggestion), I would appreciate it GREATLY!

thanks in advance for your help
#500 #day #hours #visitors #work
  • Profile picture of the author Margo Tuul
    You are saying, that you want to get 100 visitors per hour, that's 2400 per day. 2400 per day is 72,000 per month. What is a lot. You have 24 hours in 1 day, not 5 hours.

    Fastest and easiest way to get traffic is paid advertising. Fact! Also it's instant traffic.

    You have money to buy bots to get you ...? Traffic ??? Why don't you use this money for paid advertising? Paid advertising is not only Google Adwords. There's lots of other ways.
    Signature

    {{ DiscussionBoard.errors[2968449].message }}
    • Profile picture of the author Bane
      Originally Posted by Margo Tuul View Post

      You are saying, that you want to get 100 visitors per hour, that's 2400 per day. 2400 per day is 72,000 per month. What is a lot. You have 24 hours in 1 day, not 5 hours.

      Fastest and easiest way to get traffic is paid advertising. Fact! Also it's instant traffic.

      You have money to buy bots to get you ...? Traffic ??? Why don't you use this money for paid advertising? Paid advertising is not only Google Adwords. There's lots of other ways.
      You misunderstand, he is talking about 100 visitors per working hour or 'man hour' it's a common business concept
      {{ DiscussionBoard.errors[2968562].message }}
  • Profile picture of the author yinkamuyi
    Hi Woah316, to get 5000 visitor a day is possible but you have to spend money on paid advertising as Margo tuul said, in addition you can pay some guru to help you write some articles and direct the link to your target website, to be honest to you to get 5000 nvisitor is easier than to get target visitor on your site. getting a target visitors to your niche site is better than numerous visitor to your site. I surgest dont just get 5000 visitor but get targeted visitor who needs what you want them to see.
    cheers.
    Signature

    Never give up untill you make impossibility possible.

    {{ DiscussionBoard.errors[2968513].message }}
  • Profile picture of the author Margo Tuul
    Yes, i understand, but you think that once you stop working...your visitors will stop coming in? NO. You i will still get visitors. In order to get them...you need to set something up...and i don't think you will take it down when you go to sleep. So...if you focus on 100 visitors per 1 hour, then that's an average 2,400 visitors per day. Internet marketing isn't like your day job where you stop seeing results if you don't work. Internet marketing works 24h. So it's kinda silly to say, that i want to get 100 visitors for every hour i work and while i sleep....i don't want anything...
    Signature

    {{ DiscussionBoard.errors[2968595].message }}
    • Profile picture of the author Bane
      Originally Posted by Margo Tuul View Post

      Yes, i understand, but you think that once you stop working...your visitors will stop coming in? NO. You i will still get visitors. In order to get them...you need to set something up...and i don't think you will take it down when you go to sleep. So...if you focus on 100 visitors per 1 hour, then that's an average 2,400 visitors per day. Internet marketing isn't like your day job where you stop seeing results if you don't work. Internet marketing works 24h. So it's kinda silly to say, that i want to get 100 visitors for every hour i work and while i sleep....i don't want anything...
      That's not what he is saying, he is saying for every manhour he puts in, he wants it to equate to 100 visitors.

      It's like when I work out how much I want to price a product for (it took me x manhours to create, my time is worth $y and I expect to make z sales)

      He doesn't want to spend the 1 hour gaining 100 visitors, he wants to use it implementing something that will gain him traffic over the course of the day.
      {{ DiscussionBoard.errors[2968617].message }}
      • Profile picture of the author MarketingVet09
        Originally Posted by Bane View Post

        That's not what he is saying, he is saying for every manhour he puts in, he wants it to equate to 100 visitors.

        It's like when I work out how much I want to price a product for (it took me x manhours to create, my time is worth and I expect to make z sales)

        He doesn't want to spend the 1 hour gaining 100 visitors, he wants to use it implementing something that will gain him traffic over the course of the day.
        Thanks for understanding bane!

        If I work out 1 hour a day 3 days a week, I can want that to = 1 pound of muscle gained a week. The muscle is being grown and gained even while I'm not working. Exact same thing. Really didn't think that was too confusing...

        Ps bane im still going to check out your suggesting just trying to gain more options always
        {{ DiscussionBoard.errors[2968781].message }}
        • Profile picture of the author MarketingVet09
          BTW, it is actually possible, to see 90% of your traffic while you are actually working... Craigslist for example. If I post for 5 hours a day, I might can get 500 visitors, maybe more, maybe less. When I stop posting, the traffic stops. Of course, not IMMEDIATELY, but it will see a steady decline as new posts are made.

          Am I looking to do something like this permanently, or for the rest of my life? No. Just willing to actually put in work hours to start, build some income, and than put that money into better ways of advertising (paid ads, seo, etc).
          {{ DiscussionBoard.errors[2968790].message }}
    • Profile picture of the author Black Hat Cat
      Banned
      Originally Posted by Margo Tuul View Post

      So it's kinda silly to say, that i want to get 100 visitors for every hour i work and while i sleep....i don't want anything...
      It is kind of silly, but that's not what he said. He said he wants to work 5 hours a day to generate 500 visitors per day.
      {{ DiscussionBoard.errors[2969470].message }}

Trending Topics