It's been ages since I've posted anything on the Warrior Forums - even though I've been a member since 2003.
But ... the closing of Michel Fortin's Copywriting Board sent me this way and browsing through some of the postings made me want to continue a conversation that I just had with my Impact Protege mentoring clients.
I think that it would be great to discuss the subject right here where we can ALL discuss an issue that comes up from time to time for EVERYONE!
That issue is ...
"How do you generate cash quickly when you need it RIGHT NOW!"
I always tell my mentoring clients to focus on the BIG ROCKS or said another way, the CORE elements that are crucial to success in solving any given problem.
In the case of cash flow problems some of the BIG ROCKS might include:
1. CASH (You can't solve cash issues without generating cash.)
2. TIME (It won't solve your cash issues if you don't get the money in time)
3. COMPLETION (If you don't finish anything, you won't solve the problem.)
4. GETTING ENOUGH (If you don't make enough money, the problem isn't fixed.)
In other words, your solution needs to generate enough money to solve the problem, and be completed in the time you have to work with.
There are also some key factors that I think are important in solving a cash flow problem.
First is a mind set issue ...
If you don't have the right mindset then I think you will limit your possible solutions. In fact, you might even give up before you start.
Here's a question that I would encourage you to ask, that ensure a great mindset.
"If I COULD accomplish my goal, what would have to happen?"
In other words, if COULD make $1,000 by Friday, what would have to take place for that to happen?
- Maybe you could get one person to give you $1,000 for something.
- Maybe you could get 10 people to give you a $100.
- Maybe 100 people to give you ten.
When you break down a problem into simple tasks, it makes a solution seem a lot more doable.
Then you need to look at all of the resources that you have right now, because ...
"Leverage is CRUCIAL"
We all have assets, that we can leverage right this instant, that we aren't even aware we have.
- In many cases we discount their value.
- Sometimes we can leverage resources that don't even seem to relate to the problem at all.
- Sometimes we can sell, borrow, barter or loan resources to give us cash flow.
- Sometimes we can cut expenses and generate cash.
My Impact Protege Clients came up with LOTS of examples of ways that they have personally generated cash when they needed it almost immediately.
In fact one of my clients gave an example where she had to generate thousands of dollars in a matter of hours -- and did it successfully.
What are YOUR stories of how you generated HARD COLD CASH when you needed it in a HURRY!
You KNOW you have stories on this one! After all, we've all been in a cash crunch and so far every one of us has survived.
This is your chance to tell about it!
All the best,