I've been selling individual PLR packages for a while now, and they sell well...but now
I am considering creating an exclusive membership for limited PLR packages that I am creating.
My questions are:
1. Do you (would you) pay monthly membership fees for quality PLR?
2. If yes, what specific benefits/features makes it (or would make it) worth it to you?
- Niche specific membership (i.e; all relationship plr)?
- Minimum releases per month (i.e; knowing you get 10 packages per month)?
- Extras (i.e; tutorials, forums, support, etc.)?
- What else?
Even though I sell a lot of PLR, I also buy a lot for my own use. I have purchased tons of individual packs as well as joined several memberships in the past. In my experience, the memberships don't really follow a specific model, and I know there's TONS out there so I thought I'd ask what you guys thought and if you had any specifics to share that would make a PLR membership a no-brainer for you to join.