- Free offer w/shipping charge (get the lead first, send to autoresponder sequence)
- Upsell to a premium product (make a great offer)
- Cross sell to continuity program (preferably a 'done for you' option w/first month free)
- Call lead (or even better have them call you) and offer high priced coaching, or mentoring, or mastermind group, or workshop, etc)
It takes some courage to set this up though. People will criticize you for being "too aggressive." On the flip side, if what you're offering has good value, you should not be passive with it.
Plus, instead of busting your tail for traffic (writing articles, building links, etc), you can afford to pay for traffic if you have this set up right.
Here's some of things you'll need:
- shopping cart (1SC, infusionsoft)
- a merchant account (Authorize.net)
- a fulfillment service (Kunaki, Webgistix)
- product production (Disk.com, Instant Publisher)
- A call center. Or you can just set up a Google Voice account and have those who are interested contact you instead (give them a good incentive).
What's holding you back?