Skirting around the Magic Bullet

18 replies
Hi
I read the WSO's a lot and you see autoblog software that nearly does it all for you and makes the posts unique but not quite, Wordpress macro software that sets up a site for you once you put in your plugin choice and some plr articles etc etc. There is also a plugin for wordpress currently being advertised that gets you tons of backlinks. And sofware that finds tons of keywords or nichies to input in.

Do you get what I'm saying. Put all these aspects together and you have the Magic Bullet. The easy to set up unique autoblog with some plr that updates itself , promotes itself and will earn you that magic dollar a day or more.

I read each tread and there is always something that puts you off like you have to pay so much a month or someone points out a minor fllaw etc etc.

I think you get my point. A super fill in the boxes piece of perfectly seo'd, content rich self promoting site building script or software is possible. It just requires a super bright programmer to sit there and put it all together. How much would that be worth to us. Priceless.

Come on guys and girls. Would love to see this happen. Until then those of us who love automation either sit back and wait for it to happen or buy several things and try to make it work together. (I do this)

Whats the nearest thing you have found to this? Would love your opinions and feedback!
#bullet #magic #skirting
  • Profile picture of the author Alexa Smith
    Banned
    Originally Posted by lanfear63 View Post

    Would love to see this happen.
    Do you think that, overall, it would enhance or detract from the quality of the web and the availability of original information to people looking online for it, if it "happens"?
    {{ DiscussionBoard.errors[3069055].message }}
    • Profile picture of the author lanfear63
      Depends on the quality of info in the plr, if it was original content, say six to a dozen well written informative articles then it would add to the web. The advertising around it would be supplemental to fullfilling a need to obtain further information or physical products related to the content. People seek good info and solutions to there questions. I personally have no qualms about autoblogging either, if done properly of course it pulls relevant and informative content into one place providing a resource on that subject or product.

      I am really pointing out that such a Magic Bullet site maker is now possible but no one seems to have come up with one yet. From a monetising earning point of view it would be brilliant but I agree with you that whats in it should both be informative, relevant and have some value. thats why this software would have to be superlative otherwise you would just be de-indexed.

      The software would be step by step, fill out the boxes to provide a nicely balanced site with some informative and original content as well as automatic updating from relevant sources. But. it would be a A to Z process so easy tho execute.
      Signature

      Marriage, For The Best Arguments

      {{ DiscussionBoard.errors[3069200].message }}
      • Profile picture of the author Rsberg
        Originally Posted by lanfear63 View Post

        I am really pointing out that such a Magic Bullet site maker is now possible but no one seems to have come up with one yet.

        The software would be step by step, fill out the boxes to provide a nicely balanced site with some informative and original content as well as automatic updating from relevant sources. But. it would be a A to Z process so easy tho execute.
        There are several programs/sites that come close to what you mention here but none that are completely set and forget. I would venture to say that if someone advertised it as completely set and forget that you probably wouldn't want it.

        Some of todays plugins come close to this but as many users have found out, they have a tendancy to pull low quality and sometimes unrelated content. This is why a true set it and forget it system is far from being ready...least one that produces quality sites with quality content that you wouldn't have to regularly review.

        If you're really concerned with quality when it comes to auto blogging then you will have to have some level of direct interaction with your blogs, if for no other reason than quality control.
        {{ DiscussionBoard.errors[3069839].message }}
        • Profile picture of the author orlan52
          I would be interested in WP Factory when available!

          Thanks,

          Orlando
          {{ DiscussionBoard.errors[3071177].message }}
          • Profile picture of the author Rsberg
            Originally Posted by orlan52 View Post

            I would be interested in WP Factory when available!

            Thanks,

            Orlando
            Orlando,

            I appreciate your interest and have sent you a PM regarding it, however, please delete your post as my intention wasn't to “self promote” and I don't want my replies here viewed that way. I was simply replying to the OP and related to his plan as it’s very similar to what I currently do.

            Thanks,
            Robert
            {{ DiscussionBoard.errors[3071207].message }}
            • Profile picture of the author lanfear63
              Have read your PM though cannot reply. Will be in touch. Off to the sunny UK for a week. Merry Xmas :-)
              Signature

              Marriage, For The Best Arguments

              {{ DiscussionBoard.errors[3071760].message }}
    • Profile picture of the author GreenMachine
      Originally Posted by Alexa Smith View Post

      Do you think that, overall, it would enhance or detract from the quality of the web and the availability of original information to people looking online for it, if it "happens"?
      Great point... Not only does this detract from the internet itself... but more importantly there is a lot to be gained from doing some of this work yourself.. Its not overly hard to set up a blog and maintaining it should be just as easy.. Plus without the automation your whole blog will look and feel more genuine to many users which should hopefully make it easier to monetize in the long run anyway.. Or you could shower the web with tons of autoblogs and hope that they don't get deranked for the fact they are automated. But I would personally just start building a blog that people will really care to follow... If you do it yourself you'll be able to build a customer database out of your blog readers rather than just trying to make some money off random visitors that don't know any better.. Whatever methods you choose to go with.. Good luck...
      {{ DiscussionBoard.errors[3069257].message }}
      • Profile picture of the author lanfear63
        Back in the 60's when I was a lad I lived in the UK. Most towns had high streets full of shops. Our towns one was and still is a mile long. The shop configurations had changed since then. However in the sixties there were several different major shoe makers and all the shoe shops were in a line, yep right next to each other, the cheap ones and the more expensive ones together. so you could hop from one to another and make your choice without having to travel far. Always thought that was cool. So perhaps grouping our chosen niche products and info together in one place is a convienience of sorts but yes I agree it has to be quality info and products to be worthwhile.

        I have Carty's software and it's ok but not hands off. I purchased the Build a Blog Store software and am currently experimenting with that.
        Signature

        Marriage, For The Best Arguments

        {{ DiscussionBoard.errors[3069406].message }}
        • Profile picture of the author Alexa Smith
          Banned
          Originally Posted by lanfear63 View Post

          in the sixties there were several different major shoe makers and all the shoe shops were in a line, yep right next to each other, the cheap ones and the more expensive ones together. so you could hop from one to another and make your choice without having to travel far. Always thought that was cool.
          That's good for business, too, contrary to what many people assume. It creates more custom for all of them.

          That more than compensates, collectively, for the fact that they compete for individual customers. "Supply creates its own demand."

          (Online, also - but in very different ways).
          {{ DiscussionBoard.errors[3069645].message }}
          • Profile picture of the author lanfear63
            Originally Posted by Alexa Smith View Post

            That's good for business, too, contrary to what many people assume. It creates more custom for all of them.

            That more than compensates, collectively, for the fact that they compete for individual customers. "Supply creates its own demand."

            (Online, also - but in very different ways).
            Thanks for your insight Alexa. I was suprised that this was the only example as far as shops were concerned that I had ever come across with the exception of Antique stores and Food courts in Malls. (flea markets and niche fayres aside)

            Perhaps I don't get out enough :-)
            Signature

            Marriage, For The Best Arguments

            {{ DiscussionBoard.errors[3070483].message }}
            • Profile picture of the author Alexa Smith
              Banned
              Originally Posted by lanfear63 View Post

              Thanks for your insight Alexa. I was suprised that this was the only example as far as shops were concerned that I had ever come across with the exception of Antique stores and Food courts in Malls.
              Your comment "drew me in" to replying to it, just because the idea of a whole row of shoe-shops all close together is what some of us regard as "a little taste of Heaven".

              Originally Posted by lanfear63 View Post

              Perhaps I don't get out enough
              This, I'm afraid, it true of several of us ...
              {{ DiscussionBoard.errors[3071033].message }}
              • Profile picture of the author Rsberg
                Originally Posted by Alexa Smith View Post

                the idea of a whole row of shoe-shops all close together is what some of us regard as "a little taste of Heaven".


                I'm sure my girlfriend would agree with you there.
                {{ DiscussionBoard.errors[3071095].message }}
      • Profile picture of the author Rsberg
        Originally Posted by GreenMachine View Post

        Or you could shower the web with tons of autoblogs and hope that they don't get deranked for the fact they are automated.
        Blogs don't get "deranked" because they are automated...

        They get deranked because the content which is automatically posted is often times low quality, poorly spun crap that's sometimes not even realted to the topic of the blog. That doesn't happen because of the automation, that happens because the owner of the blog doesn't care enough to monitor the quality of the content that's posted from whatever system/software they are using to pull it into their blogs.

        Some systems/software are better than others but in the end you can't blame automation for "splogs"...only the user of the automation.
        {{ DiscussionBoard.errors[3069965].message }}
        • Profile picture of the author lanfear63
          Thanks for your comments RSberg. I shall be taking a look at your you-tube vids channel too.
          Of course building an army of quick sites V building a couple of authority sites is always a quandry for me. The army of auto sites appeals more because would be an a to z process and then on to the next. Not easy to go back and keep adding original quality stuff to hundreds of them though. So like I said six to 12 decent informative articles that covers all aspects of the subject would be good and provide some value.

          Another way of approaching this would be to break it down into an exact sequence of Events, a possible senario:
          1) Get a dozen good keywords in your niche using some of the WSO software that goes above and beyond the google keyword tool scope.
          2) Write or get written 6 to a dozen good articles
          3) Setup Wordpress site with all top plugins and activate relavent ones. Add adsense, amazon id's, configure settings etc
          4) Stop
          5) Clone that site with a good cloner. Leaves out the need to do it all over again.
          6) Add articles as pages.
          4) Activate the rest of plugins and set off autoposter of products and further articles etc to dripfeed. (plugins to include backlink creator one)
          5) Move on to next.

          Something like that. Set itinery of events. If I did something like that and it worked out for me and I wrote a WSO outlining exact steps which is a rare thing with WSO's I would never say well you could use this or that like some of them do. Just do exactly as I do. :-)

          Musing the possibilities here :-)
          Signature

          Marriage, For The Best Arguments

          {{ DiscussionBoard.errors[3070464].message }}
          • Profile picture of the author Rsberg
            Originally Posted by lanfear63 View Post

            Thanks for your comments RSberg. I shall be taking a look at your you-tube vids channel too.

            You’re welcome, hope I could be of some help.

            I'm not quite sure my site will be what you're looking for as it's not truly set and forget but I still like hearing feedback so please do.

            So like I said six to 12 decent informative articles that covers all aspects of the subject would be good and provide some value.
            I am a big advocate for "Semi" Autoblogging...

            To me that means adding original/unique content to my sites and I often start with 2 or 3 unique articles with a new site followed by some auto generated content. I will usually add a unique article here and there as time goes on so I completely understand your thoughts here.


            Another way of approaching this would be to break it down into an exact sequence of Events, a possible senario:
            1) Get a dozen good keywords in your niche using some of the WSO software that goes above and beyond the google keyword tool scope.
            2) Write or get written 6 to a dozen good articles
            3) Setup Wordpress site with all top plugins and activate relavent ones. Add adsense, amazon id's, configure settings etc
            4) Stop
            5) Clone that site with a good cloner. Leaves out the need to do it all over again.
            6) Add articles as pages.
            4) Activate the rest of plugins and set off autoposter of products and further articles etc to dripfeed. (plugins to include backlink creator one)
            5) Move on to next.
            This is very close to what I do actually; maybe my videos will be of interest to you after all.

            Something like that. Set itinery of events. If I did something like that and it worked out for me and I wrote a WSO outlining exact steps which is a rare thing with WSO's I would never say well you could use this or that like some of them do. Just do exactly as I do. :-)

            I would imagine if you followed an outline like you mentioned and had some time and success under your belt doing it then a step by step outlined WSO could do quite well. Not to mention it would help combat the bad name that auto blogging seems to have amongst the general population here....I'd be interested in seeing how this works out for you should you decide to follow through.


            Musing the possibilities here :-)
            That's what it's all about
            {{ DiscussionBoard.errors[3071114].message }}
          • Profile picture of the author CDarklock
            Originally Posted by lanfear63 View Post

            I would never say well you could use this or that like some of them do. Just do exactly as I do. :-)
            And I'm sure you would really like that WSO.

            But here's the problem. Let's say you're teaching people to do keyword research, and you say "fire up Market Samurai."

            Well, Market Samurai costs $150. If I don't have it, you're basically telling me to go spend $150.

            And maybe I already have Micro Niche Finder, which will do what you teach just fine. So I don't really have to spend that $150.

            But maybe I don't have anything, and I'm flat broke because I spent all my money on your WSO. So I can't spend $150 even if I wanted to.

            What are you going to say? "Go to hell, I use Market Samurai and you will too?"
            Signature
            "The Golden Town is the Golden Town no longer. They have sold their pillars for brass and their temples for money, they have made coins out of their golden doors. It is become a dark town full of trouble, there is no ease in its streets, beauty has left it and the old songs are gone." - Lord Dunsany, The Messengers
            {{ DiscussionBoard.errors[3072012].message }}
    • Profile picture of the author Rsberg
      Originally Posted by Alexa Smith View Post

      Do you think that, overall, it would enhance or detract from the quality of the web and the availability of original information to people looking online for it, if it "happens"?
      I'm sure from a writers point of view this is a tricky proposition but consider this for a minute...

      If it "happens" and a system such as this is developed that truly creates quality sites that only posts quality content written by writers that offer valuable information then if you were one of those writers I would think you would welcome such an invention as it would only help to build your name and reputation across the net.

      I realize auto blogs for the most part have a bad rep (especially among writers) but if implemented properly they can and do provide value to the net as a whole.

      The problem is that most auto bloggers don't go about it with building quality sites and offering value in mind. Many of them attempt to build as many sites as they can as quickly as they can which often results in crap sites that at best resemble "splogs" which only further adds to the bad rep the approach gets.

      Not everyone who auto blogs does this but unfortunately it's hard for the masses to look past the 1000's of crap sites to see the few that aren't built that way and do offer value.
      {{ DiscussionBoard.errors[3069901].message }}
  • Profile picture of the author rhinopower
    There is an Autoblog Software by a guy here Carty. If you are a war room member you can get it for free.

    Rhino.
    Signature

    Your Friend in Success,

    Rhino.
    Check Out My New Forum and Sign Up http://makemoney-onlineforum.com

    Cool Stuff to Buy: http://coolstufftobuy.net

    {{ DiscussionBoard.errors[3069204].message }}

Trending Topics