Three months on WF...

38 replies
Three months studying and applying what I've learned on WF.

Well, after learning how to not click on every WSO, I followed the advice on this forum to focus on what's successful.

I figured since I already had a growing writing business I needed to expand. That I did. This past year was the best year of all but the additional contacts and jobs I got while studying here really put me over the top.

It's grunt work but it's in a good five figure income range and gets better each week. Not only do I get paid for writing but the range of topics is so educational it's astounding.

I've also gotten to study the various strategies clients use for the websites, blogs, and products. It's like getting paid to study!

So that's my foundation before expanding into other areas. Soon I'll be able to either charge more for services or get more sweet jobs.

So again, following advice and a few golden nuggets from some WSOs I've been able to go to several thousand dollars a month in less than three months.

A good foundation to start more ventures. The ebook options are blowing my mind with what some clients do with them. How they make money with them and do promotion with them.

As a cartoonist and fine artist I can see how beefing these ebooks up with art can help as well as doing voice over work/narration. The audio book option could keep me busy for a year alone. ( I work in radio/animation and we do voice work often )

So thanks WF for the resources to make a change in my life for the better!
#months
  • Profile picture of the author TimG
    That's a fantastic story and glad to see you having much success. This forum really does change the mindset and life of anyone that applies what they learn.

    Respectfully,
    Tim
    Signature
    Article Marketing Soldiers - The Best Selling Article Marketing Product On The Warrior Forum Is Now Looking For Affiliates! Make Over $25 Per Sale With This High Converting Product.

    Make More Money And Spend More Time With Your Family By Becoming A Scentsy Consultant - I Provide Personal Assistance And Help With Growing Your Business.
    {{ DiscussionBoard.errors[3102847].message }}
    • Profile picture of the author EvolBaby
      Originally Posted by TimG View Post

      That's a fantastic story and glad to see you having much success. This forum really does change the mindset and life of anyone that applies what they learn.

      Respectfully,
      Tim
      Thanks Tim!

      Coming from a pro like you that's a big boost!

      btw I'll be buying whatever you sell as I can use as much education in article marketing I can.

      I bought several WSOs over the past few months and each one had some golden nugget in it. I just pooled just one that cost nothing and it turned into a windfall.

      Now it's time to just keep my administrative skills in and expand on what's successful.

      One thing that has proven itself is that as a writer you don't always need 50 clients to make a killing. If you nail that 4 or 5 who really know what they're doing and you do your job right they'll throw so much work at you, you'll be propelled into affluence.

      That's why I found the importance of subscribers. I said that to my pals in the comic book industry when the web first got popular. In the mainstream industry we would do a book and hope sales would reach 100,000 copies so we could get royalties. The average pay was around $4k a month from drawing a book. Then I got on the web early and realized you could have 200 fans paying $20 a month for whatever you put out and make a killing.

      That math equation of ratios has been expanding along with the web. An IMer who has 10,000 subscribers who pay $12 a year for tips and products can be on easy street with little effort. It truly is amazing and the next level of things I need to do.
      Signature
      Copywriting/Article Writing at $2 per 100 words! Cartoons, Comics, T-Shirt Designs!
      {{ DiscussionBoard.errors[3102868].message }}
      • Profile picture of the author TimG
        Originally Posted by EvolBaby View Post

        Thanks Tim!

        Coming from a pro like you that's a big boost!

        btw I'll be buying whatever you sell as I can use as much education in article marketing I can.

        I bought several WSOs over the past few months and each one had some golden nugget in it. I just pooled just one that cost nothing and it turned into a windfall.

        Now it's time to just keep my administrative skills in and expand on what's successful.

        One thing that has proven itself is that as a writer you don't always need 50 clients to make a killing. If you nail that 4 or 5 who really know what they're doing and you do your job right they'll throw so much work at you, you'll be propelled into affluence.

        That's why I found the importance of subscribers. I said that to my pals in the comic book industry when the web first got popular. In the mainstream industry we would do a book and hope sales would reach 100,000 copies so we could get royalties. The average pay was around $4k a month from drawing a book. Then I got on the web early and realized you could have 200 fans paying $20 a month for whatever you put out and make a killing.

        That math equation of ratios has been expanding along with the web. An IMer who has 10,000 subscribers who pay $12 a year for tips and products can be on easy street with little effort. It truly is amazing and the next level of things I need to do.
        Fantastic..........you have found clarity in the big picture which as you see is extremely profitable.

        Once someone can visualize and grasp the awesome and mind blowing potential for online income it only becames a matter of grabbing your piece of the profit pie.

        Respectfully,
        Tim
        Signature
        Article Marketing Soldiers - The Best Selling Article Marketing Product On The Warrior Forum Is Now Looking For Affiliates! Make Over $25 Per Sale With This High Converting Product.

        Make More Money And Spend More Time With Your Family By Becoming A Scentsy Consultant - I Provide Personal Assistance And Help With Growing Your Business.
        {{ DiscussionBoard.errors[3102900].message }}
    • Profile picture of the author SydneyFreelance
      WF is an amazing center of knowledge. Well that's my thoughts on it anyway.

      I have actually been learning alot from WF for a long time but only recently joined as a member. Wish I had spent alot more time on here and jump on a few more of those great WSO's.
      Signature
      Sydney Freelance is an Australian owned and operated freelance SEO Consulting, Lead Generation & Email Marketing agency focusing on growing the online presence of local business.
      {{ DiscussionBoard.errors[3102883].message }}
      • Profile picture of the author EvolBaby
        Originally Posted by SydneyFreelance View Post

        WF is an amazing center of knowledge. Well that's my thoughts on it anyway.

        I have actually been learning alot from WF for a long time but only recently joined as a member. Wish I had spent alot more time on here and jump on a few more of those great WSO's.
        Oh indeed!

        Some WSOs are gems and some are diamonds in the rough. Because most are inexpensive I buy them and put them in my library. Use them for references.

        What's even better is when a seasoned IM pro hooks you up with a gig and critiques your work honestly, looks at the stats rise and then hires you again and again and breaks off more to chew on each time.

        Just one or two pro IMers can launch you into the stratosphere.
        Signature
        Copywriting/Article Writing at $2 per 100 words! Cartoons, Comics, T-Shirt Designs!
        {{ DiscussionBoard.errors[3102891].message }}
      • Profile picture of the author alcymart
        Originally Posted by SydneyFreelance View Post

        WF is an amazing center of knowledge. Well that's my thoughts on it anyway.

        I have actually been learning alot from WF for a long time but only recently joined as a member. Wish I had spent alot more time on here and jump on a few more of those great WSO's.

        I agree with you on that! There is overwhelming wealth of knowledge on WF. One only needs to search or look carefully among the posts here to find his or her niche

        Take care,

        Bernard St-Pierre
        Marketing Consultant
        Copywriter/Teacher
        {{ DiscussionBoard.errors[3251906].message }}
        • Profile picture of the author Richard Van
          Well done OP,

          It's great to see someone come here, learn and apply and see some results.

          I'm sure with that attitude you'll go very far.

          I must say the gems of wisdom I get here are sometimes some of the biggest "Ah haaa" moments I have.
          Signature

          Wibble, bark, my old man's a mushroom etc...

          {{ DiscussionBoard.errors[3251937].message }}
  • Profile picture of the author hrbweaver
    That's GREAT it's working so well for you. We all just have to keep the right mindset and not accept failure as an option. I think 2011 is gonna be the best year ever for the internet marketing world. It is absolutely amazing the speed at which the world is changing.

    My sons got a pair of ipod touches for Christmas. They are actually video chatting on them for free from anywhere in the world. I still remember the rotary phone and record players and albums. Amazing
    Signature
    You may only link to your own websites in your signature.
    {{ DiscussionBoard.errors[3102861].message }}
    • Profile picture of the author EvolBaby
      Originally Posted by hrbweaver View Post

      That's GREAT it's working so well for you. We all just have to keep the right mindset and not accept failure as an option. I think 2011 is gonna be the best year ever for the internet marketing world. It is absolutely amazing the speed at which the world is changing.

      My sons got a pair of ipod touches for Christmas. They are actually video chatting on them for free from anywhere in the world. I still remember the rotary phone and record players and albums. Amazing
      Herb, you sure said it!

      I remember the old phones. I even remember when phones used to have to be cranked to get a charge! They still had them in the rural areas back then.

      Today's technologies are expanding and making product penetration more secure and vast. An IMer nowadays has to have written content, graphics, and voice/audio. Package it all correctly from let's say a how-to course and you give your customers 3 or 4 times the value and you can sell it cheap and still make a killing.

      I've been working 15 hour days for 3 months now. Very stressful and ideas pop into my head every minute.

      As I study more I'm sure to reach an auto-pilot format and just rinse and repeat.
      Signature
      Copywriting/Article Writing at $2 per 100 words! Cartoons, Comics, T-Shirt Designs!
      {{ DiscussionBoard.errors[3102879].message }}
  • Profile picture of the author EvolBaby
    Thanks again Tim!

    Yes, and I found out what my weak points have been and what to brush up on.

    Not to fall for every boast of quick money fast and those misleading headlines.

    Not to get delusional with 'easy work stuff' either. This is hard work building the first foundation layer, then comes streamlining and then rinse and repeat leaving room for experimentation and expanding.

    I've done it before but needed to study more about marketing and it's working.

    Now on to the bigger piece of the pie and soon own the bakery!
    Signature
    Copywriting/Article Writing at $2 per 100 words! Cartoons, Comics, T-Shirt Designs!
    {{ DiscussionBoard.errors[3102913].message }}
  • Profile picture of the author Dennis Gaskill
    That's an inspiring story for all those still struggling to get it going. Nice share. I wish you continued success.
    Signature

    Just when you think you've got it all figured out, someone changes the rules.

    {{ DiscussionBoard.errors[3103120].message }}
  • Profile picture of the author Buildingfutures
    Congrats. It's good to see someone getting along and getting what they deserve from this sometimes pretty inhospitable path to making a living. Keep expanding, grow websites, find scripts/softwares in the War Room to help you grow!

    You did what I couldn't do for 5 years, which was buckle down and get serious. Then again, I never had the disposable funds to do so back then. But I'm also an ADD kid, so congrats on making it happen nonetheless.

    And never forget you can always ask us for help.

    -Sean
    Signature

    Simple Mission Statement "Under the Radar and Over the Top!"
    Sean's Guide To The Forum
    Thoughts of a 22 Year Old Marketer

    {{ DiscussionBoard.errors[3103219].message }}
  • Profile picture of the author EvolBaby
    Thanks again!

    For me the step was to first be sane. Avoid anything or any thought that was unrealistic and delusional.

    Abandon all hope all ye who enter here.

    Instead looked at what skills I have that are marketable and find the people who need them. Build that up to cover the bottom lines of essentials and then look at the surplus and reinvest it into tools, education.

    Not resting on any laurels but keep plugging away. With the economy as messed up as it is, if you pull in $30k in profits from IMing then you can set up quite a good nest egg. Especially some decent real estate as homes and land across the country are going CHEAP. Gotta get it now and it doesn't look like there'll be an upswing for years to come so it's shoulder to the wheel, nose to the grindstone.

    Now I know there are some big golden nuggets to be had on WF than can propel me into crazy high stats so I'll realistically pursue them, do some experimentation and hook up with IMers who really know their stuff.
    Signature
    Copywriting/Article Writing at $2 per 100 words! Cartoons, Comics, T-Shirt Designs!
    {{ DiscussionBoard.errors[3103248].message }}
  • Profile picture of the author Sloop John B
    That's awesome. Wow, you have a great arsenal of skills (writing, cartoon, fine art, voice) to tap into, and the right attitude to boot. You're really in a great position.
    {{ DiscussionBoard.errors[3103280].message }}
  • Profile picture of the author CDarklock
    Originally Posted by EvolBaby View Post

    It's like getting paid to study!
    Looks to me like you've hit on the real secret of this business.
    Signature
    "The Golden Town is the Golden Town no longer. They have sold their pillars for brass and their temples for money, they have made coins out of their golden doors. It is become a dark town full of trouble, there is no ease in its streets, beauty has left it and the old songs are gone." - Lord Dunsany, The Messengers
    {{ DiscussionBoard.errors[3104002].message }}
  • Profile picture of the author Roy Carter
    Originally Posted by EvolBaby View Post

    Three months studying and applying what I've learned on WF.
    There's that word 'applying' again. Works every time.

    Well done!
    Signature
    "How To Hang Out On Various Exotic Islands
    Whilst Still Making Shed Loads Of Money...and stuff!"


    Get your FREE ISSUE entitled...'A Quick, Easy $2,000 In Your Pocket By This Weekend!'
    >> ---> http://LettersFromASmallIsland.com/sq1.html <--- < <
    {{ DiscussionBoard.errors[3104036].message }}
  • Profile picture of the author EvolBaby
    Thanks again!

    I'm really revved up to take on the next steps of making products to have marketers sell. It's a lot of work but the math is in favor of the producer. Making your own products is the catbird seat.

    ebooks are exploding and with Amazon Kindle and now other similar products you can see the sales stats from 2010 and they're exploding.

    So by providing a service as a first step and then branching out with one's own products sounds like the winning formula.
    Signature
    Copywriting/Article Writing at $2 per 100 words! Cartoons, Comics, T-Shirt Designs!
    {{ DiscussionBoard.errors[3104274].message }}
    • Profile picture of the author TimG
      Originally Posted by EvolBaby View Post

      Thanks again!
      ebooks are exploding and with Amazon Kindle and now other similar products you can see the sales stats from 2010 and they're exploding.
      That's what's got me most exicted about 2011. Taking my existing product line and turning it into actual books for sale on Amazon to include kindle versions.

      Lots of ways to create multiple income streams from a single product. It's going to be a fantastic new year for all Internet marketers that take advantage of the opportuunities availabel to us.

      Respectfully,
      Tim
      Signature
      Article Marketing Soldiers - The Best Selling Article Marketing Product On The Warrior Forum Is Now Looking For Affiliates! Make Over $25 Per Sale With This High Converting Product.

      Make More Money And Spend More Time With Your Family By Becoming A Scentsy Consultant - I Provide Personal Assistance And Help With Growing Your Business.
      {{ DiscussionBoard.errors[3104635].message }}
  • Profile picture of the author Stockit
    I stumbled on WF yesterday and have already spent at least four hours within its walls trying to soak up as much knowledge as I can. I'm not shy, so I already started a thread with the same question that made me stumble on WF.

    This really is a terrific place. Unfortunately, and maybe not so much, there's more knowledge in here on viral marketing than can be found in American universities.
    {{ DiscussionBoard.errors[3104663].message }}
  • Profile picture of the author TristanH
    Awesome job, EvolBaby! That's great! Thank for sharing your inspiring story with us. I'm still a n00b to the forum here and I thoroughly enjoy it.
    Signature
    fkb.me — Daily hand-curated lists of FREE Kindle books
    The Backlight — Blog about digital publishing and self publishing from a guy who's been blogging for 9+ years and published 38 Kindle books
    {{ DiscussionBoard.errors[3104722].message }}
  • Profile picture of the author EvolBaby
    Tim, you said it again!

    I've been toying with doing cartoons/comics/animation with my ebooks and for clients' ebooks. Most clients can't afford toons but there's a way I'm entertaining that might make it big affordable for all parties but that marketer client has to have their ducks in a row.

    I did a children's book about a year ago. Illustrated for print and ebook. Kindles weren't off the fast start they are now but it's easy to prep the book for Kindle. This shows me that there's a market and using voice overs along with the book. It's so easy to do the post production it only takes less than an hour to prep the book but voice may take a day or two.

    By providing multiple cross content options you allow for the customer to choose for their lifestyle.

    For IMming people need the education. It's like you can't go wrong if you provide pertinent information that they can read or listen to while working or jogging. The cool part here is that you can give them to other marketers to sell with all your upsell links embedded or you can sell them direct to the customer and not charge a lot. A niche powerful product that sells for $3 or less might reach 100,000 people whereas a product at $50 might reach 100. It all depends.

    So it's a matter of producing nowadays. Producing niche important products that people want and will spread by word of mouth and subscribe to your future products.

    The possibilities are through the roof but it's about producing, producing, producing. Before you start producing, you provide a service to those 'who' produce. Service, service, service. Learn, learn, learn, apply, apply, apply.

    Barter is an awesome tool to get way ahead of the game too. Find a marketer who is stellar at what they do and offer your service for free in exchange for mentoring or products. You can get soooo far ahead that establishing a solid foundation for your ventures will be much easier.
    Signature
    Copywriting/Article Writing at $2 per 100 words! Cartoons, Comics, T-Shirt Designs!
    {{ DiscussionBoard.errors[3104822].message }}
    • Profile picture of the author TimG
      Originally Posted by EvolBaby View Post

      Tim, you said it again!

      I've been toying with doing cartoons/comics/animation with my ebooks and for clients' ebooks. Most clients can't afford toons but there's a way I'm entertaining that might make it big affordable for all parties but that marketer client has to have their ducks in a row.

      I did a children's book about a year ago. Illustrated for print and ebook. Kindles weren't off the fast start they are now but it's easy to prep the book for Kindle. This shows me that there's a market and using voice overs along with the book. It's so easy to do the post production it only takes less than an hour to prep the book but voice may take a day or two.

      By providing multiple cross content options you allow for the customer to choose for their lifestyle.

      For IMming people need the education. It's like you can't go wrong if you provide pertinent information that they can read or listen to while working or jogging. The cool part here is that you can give them to other marketers to sell with all your upsell links embedded or you can sell them direct to the customer and not charge a lot. A niche powerful product that sells for $3 or less might reach 100,000 people whereas a product at $50 might reach 100. It all depends.

      So it's a matter of producing nowadays. Producing niche important products that people want and will spread by word of mouth and subscribe to your future products.

      The possibilities are through the roof but it's about producing, producing, producing. Before you start producing, you provide a service to those 'who' produce. Service, service, service. Learn, learn, learn, apply, apply, apply.

      Barter is an awesome tool to get way ahead of the game too. Find a marketer who is stellar at what they do and offer your service for free in exchange for mentoring or products. You can get soooo far ahead that establishing a solid foundation for your ventures will be much easier.
      Greg,
      You're beginning to impress me with your postings. See that you are in Hollywood. I'm in SoCal up near Victorville...we should get together sometime and share some ideas.

      Respectfully,
      Tim
      Signature
      Article Marketing Soldiers - The Best Selling Article Marketing Product On The Warrior Forum Is Now Looking For Affiliates! Make Over $25 Per Sale With This High Converting Product.

      Make More Money And Spend More Time With Your Family By Becoming A Scentsy Consultant - I Provide Personal Assistance And Help With Growing Your Business.
      {{ DiscussionBoard.errors[3105120].message }}
      • Profile picture of the author EvolBaby
        Originally Posted by TimG View Post

        Greg,
        You're beginning to impress me with your postings. See that you are in Hollywood. I'm in SoCal up near Victorville...we should get together sometime and share some ideas.

        Respectfully,
        Tim
        Tim that sounds cool! I know I'd learn a lot from you. Matter of fact just got some of your free reports about article marketing. It so covers every area I needed to study!
        Signature
        Copywriting/Article Writing at $2 per 100 words! Cartoons, Comics, T-Shirt Designs!
        {{ DiscussionBoard.errors[3105260].message }}
        • Profile picture of the author TimG
          Originally Posted by EvolBaby View Post

          Tim that sounds cool! I know I'd learn a lot from you. Matter of fact just got some of your free reports about article marketing. It so covers every area I needed to study!
          I'm sure we could both teach a thing or two to each other. I've yet to find anyone I couldn't learn something from that could help grow my online business.

          Respectfully,
          Tim
          Signature
          Article Marketing Soldiers - The Best Selling Article Marketing Product On The Warrior Forum Is Now Looking For Affiliates! Make Over $25 Per Sale With This High Converting Product.

          Make More Money And Spend More Time With Your Family By Becoming A Scentsy Consultant - I Provide Personal Assistance And Help With Growing Your Business.
          {{ DiscussionBoard.errors[3105552].message }}
  • Profile picture of the author packerfan
    Joining this forum caused me to finally get a couple sites up. Not making any money yet, but I have sites live.
    Signature

    Nothing to see here

    {{ DiscussionBoard.errors[3105205].message }}
    • Profile picture of the author EvolBaby
      Originally Posted by packerfan View Post

      Joining this forum caused me to finally get a couple sites up. Not making any money yet, but I have sites live.
      Packerfan,

      No time like the present to start! Just study, don't get distracted by get rich promo.

      Turn off the radio, tv, etc. until you have the right cognitions to head in the right direction.

      Believe me, as much as I would love to jump in and produce more products, I know my proper action is to continue my writing schedule for my clients. This way I won't get distracted or side railed.
      Signature
      Copywriting/Article Writing at $2 per 100 words! Cartoons, Comics, T-Shirt Designs!
      {{ DiscussionBoard.errors[3105269].message }}
      • Profile picture of the author smartdoctor
        This Post marks my hundredth Post, How I wish it was the 1000th post on this forum since I would have learnt so much to navigate my way in the internet Marketing Arena. All the same when I am here I feel safe the warrior community is the best guide to anyone who thinks of being successful as an intenet marketer out here. I have not been here for a while but I must say that the answers I get here to my numerous questions are the best and pragmatic! I enjoy every Single minute I spend in the warrior forum.
        Fellow Warriors Lets keep this Sprit! Thanks to Every one
        {{ DiscussionBoard.errors[3105404].message }}
      • Profile picture of the author Sandor Verebi
        Originally Posted by EvolBaby View Post

        ...No time like the present to start! Just study, don't get distracted by get rich promo.

        Turn off the radio, tv, etc. until you have the right cognitions to head in the right direction.

        Believe me, as much as I would love to jump in and produce more products, I know my proper action is to continue my writing schedule for my clients. This way I won't get distracted or side railed.
        Hi Greg,

        Congratulations.

        It is great what you have achieved in three months. I wish more and more beginner to read your story, to inspire them. Who read it and don't get the importance of focusing from it, that people is incapable or unwilling.

        Your comments in connection with the Kindle is correct.

        Wishing you continuing successes,

        Sandor
        Signature

        {{ DiscussionBoard.errors[3251468].message }}
  • Profile picture of the author paulie888
    Congratulations, Greg. I have seen you progress very rapidly over just a few months, and I can tell that you're very focused and determined in your efforts - this will serve you very well in the IM niche!

    Paul
    Signature
    >>> Features Jason Fladlien, John S. Rhodes, Justin Brooke, Sean I. Mitchell, Reed Floren and Brad Gosse! <<<
    {{ DiscussionBoard.errors[3250576].message }}
  • Profile picture of the author Giftys
    I love success stories! Congratulations Greg!
    Signature

    WWJD

    {{ DiscussionBoard.errors[3250641].message }}
  • Profile picture of the author Brucew0617
    Thank you for your great story, I'm a newbie in this forum and also a newbie for SEO. I think I also can get a way to success.
    {{ DiscussionBoard.errors[3250735].message }}
  • Profile picture of the author feliciayapsl
    Congrats. WF is definitely the place to go to for learning IM.
    Signature
    {{ DiscussionBoard.errors[3251017].message }}
    • Profile picture of the author David Uebergang
      Insightful posts, applying is the magic word as suggested by an earlier warrior. As I am in the extreme beginnings of IMing I believe that's something I have to take on board AS I learn. Especially since putting something into practice helps connect the dots, so to speak.
      {{ DiscussionBoard.errors[3251142].message }}
      • Profile picture of the author paulie888
        Originally Posted by David Uebergang View Post

        Insightful posts, applying is the magic word as suggested by an earlier warrior. As I am in the extreme beginnings of IMing I believe that's something I have to take on board AS I learn. Especially since putting something into practice helps connect the dots, so to speak.
        You should take this advice to heart. While you should spend some time learning, keep in mind that many things in IM can only be truly learned while doing them, so don't waste too much time learning. Here's a simple and straightforward formula you can follow right away - for every hour that you learn about something, try to spend at least an hour implementing it.

        If you can follow this simple formula I've laid out, I promise you that you'll make great strides in your IM in a very short period of time!

        Paul
        Signature
        >>> Features Jason Fladlien, John S. Rhodes, Justin Brooke, Sean I. Mitchell, Reed Floren and Brad Gosse! <<<
        {{ DiscussionBoard.errors[3251341].message }}
  • Profile picture of the author Rukshan
    You are great. I wonder about 3 months journey. We don't need to copy others. The self plan is the key in IM.
    Signature

    {{ DiscussionBoard.errors[3251304].message }}
  • Profile picture of the author homeworkin
    Sounds like you really do have a handle on how all of this works. Keep that education going. It is always amazing to me how much I use from the various odd-jobs I have worked over the years. Jobs I did 20 years ago are still useful to me since I use bits and pieces of things I learned there. What you are learning and applying is perfect. Sounds like you are halfway to a great WSO for newbies here.
    Signature
    www.CashCowContent.com ~Quality PLR
    Topics include green energy, local marketing and more. Professional, English-speaking writer.
    {{ DiscussionBoard.errors[3251576].message }}
    • Profile picture of the author Ralph Moore
      Excellent post Greg. The first line says a lot.

      Have you ever gone to the annual Comic Convention?

      The reason I ask, I have a friend who happens to own (I think) five comic book stores here in Indy.

      We went to high school together in the sixties. Right after high school, he took a trip to California, discovered the world of comic books, etc. and said "Hey I could do that!"

      He took an idea, learned and stayed focused and turned a dream into a reality.

      The basics are always the key, aren't they?

      ~
      {{ DiscussionBoard.errors[3251885].message }}

Trending Topics