For this guide I'll use the example of people having problems with Time Management. Here Are My Steps:
1. Find A Problem (Time Management) That Many People Need A Solution To Immediately.
2. Create A Site With A Title Related To the Niche For The Problem(A Hosted Wordpress Site Works Best, But A Free Blogger Site Can Be Just As Effective With Good Keyword Research.)
3. Research The Problem If You Don't Know The Answer To The Problem. This Can Be Done Very Quickly With A Few Google Searches.
4. Build A Good List Of Solutions To The Issue, Then Make It Into A pdf. In This Particular Niche(Time Management) It Can Be Maybe A List Of 50-100 Ways To Save Time.
5. Name Your Book Something Catchy, Then Create An Ebook Cover. this Can Be Done for Free At eBook Cover Creator - eCover Design Online Free (Not An Affiliate Link)
6. Setup A Paypal account, then Upload The pdf online to either your site, or you can also do this free at Sell eBooks, Files, Downloads, Digital Products with Paypal - UPLOADnSELL.com (Not An Affiliate Link) I Usually Offer These For $5 Per Site.
7. Here Is Where It changes up: Offer The pdf As A Free Download For People Who Donate To Your Site. Say Something Along the Lines: "Buy Me Lunch For The Day And I'll Provide You With My $100 Value Book Only Sold To 25 Readers: ("Insert Title Here") As A Token Of My Appreciation."
8. Place Your Paypal Link Inside The Donation Box, Then Place It In An Area Of Your Site That Makes It Stick Out Like A Sore Thumb So Every Visitor Is Forced To Notice It.
9. Add A Few Pages Of Content To Your Site. Make Sure The Content Is Related To The Niche And Is Seen As Valuable To Readers. This Could Even Be Duplicate Content, But I Prefer to Use Unique Content Myself So I Can Enjoy Organic Content To The Fullest. Videos And Pics Also Help Distinguish Your Content, And Videos Can Easily Be Made In Windows Movie Maker If You're Camera Shy.
10. Drive Traffic! Try To Get Visitors That Are Actually Interested In The Problem Your Product Offers A Solution To. Doing This It Should Be Fairly Easy To Get Around 200 Sales If You Use It Correctly. Also Submit It To Search Engines so It Gets Indexed Especially If You Do SEO. I Personally Make Around $3,000 Per Site I Use This Technique On Even On Free Sites, But Im Pretty Good At SEO Myself
Bonus Tip: Find A Clickbank Product That Goes Along With The Niche You Choose And Also Offer It On Your Site As Well As Other Income Streams. a Lot Of Affiliates Even Offer Banners And More To Provide On Your Site. This Way You Don't Just Put All Your Eggs In One Basket, and Can See Cash Coming In From All Directions!
So there you have it. this is what I do when I either need some extra cash fast, or just want to increase profits on one of my sites. So what are you waiting for? You have no excuse to not be making cash at this moment so get started now researching/writing!
Hmm, I Could Have Probably Offered This As A Product to sell, but ive already hit submit so enjoy! :p