My 100th Post- My Give back- My Social Media Strategy

37 replies
I want to 1st say thanks to all the Warriors that have helped me and encouraged me along the way by sharing your knowledge.

I especially want to highlight a few Warriors that have impacted my career. Kay King, Rosetrees, James, Ken Perry, Kenetra, Maria Gudelis, Dsmpublishing and Mike Hesgaard Nielsen.

I don't post much but I read...read...and then take action to try and grow my business. I see a lot of people asking about Social Media so I will give away my simple strategy that has made me thousands of dollars using Facebook.

Here's my strategy and everything I use is Free:

The FREE tools I use:
Hootsuite
Facebook account
Twitter
Alltop

1. Set up Hootsuite- (sign up for the free service) This will save you time because you can manage both accounts in one place and you don't have to login to Facebook and Twitter separately. You will also use this to schedule your tweets and posts.

2. Set up a personal Facebook account. Optimize it with a real personal photo of yourself and say what you do in your profile. Be sure and add your website, twitter, blog and any other links you have there.

3. Set up your Twitter account with a real photo. May sure to put your keywords in your bio but make it a sentence vs. just words. Link 1 site url and thats it.

4. After you set up Hootsuite- link your Twitter and Facebook account.

5. Now what I do 5 days a week (mon-fri) is schedule my tweets via Hootsuite. I usually schedule 8 tweets for Twitter and 1 posts a day for Facebook AKA (FB).

6.What I post to Twitter: The 1st post is a greeting...good morning etc.
followed by 6 more tweets and my 8 and final post for the day has either a link to my website, FB fan pg, Fb personal pg, article, video or whatever your selling. Make sure to include 1 retweet and pick one of your followers profile and say @_______ (whatever their name is) and ask them a question or make a comment regarding something on their site or where they live etc. You get the picture.

This is where alltop(dot)com comes in. Alltop is the top blogs in any niche that are grouped for you on 1 site. You will never run out of information and is a goldmine in my opinion. (I want to thank a great warrior for sharing this resource this was a great help for me)

I go here and find a topic say "social media" then I select a blog and copy and paste the url of the blogs article into Hootsuite and shrink it. I will either take the the name of the title or say what the post is about and then schedule the tweet in Hootsuite with a link going back to the blog.

Now what this does is give me good valuable information to tweet about and I don't have to worry about writing or finding content. It also positions me as an expert and a resource for others because I know where to find content that helps others.

Note: I always give a a link back to the source and I never in anyway try to take credit for the writing!

After I have my 8 tweets for the day I post to FB.

7. I only send 1 post a day to my FB personal profile. It is usually a good morning greeting with a word of the day or a positive affirmation or just one of my thoughts.

Now here's the secret to FB- it's so easy that people doubt me because they totally miss the idea.

After you post, scroll through your News Feed and select on people and just make a comment about what they've posted. You can even just click the "like" button if you don't have anything to say.

Now I'm not saying go and click on everyone's pg but what I'm saying is you can target a few people each with and start interacting with them.
What you are doing is building a relationship and people will start to notice you and create interaction with you.

I focus on 3 people a week and what I notice is they will start checking out my sites and commenting more on my posts.

This strategy has gotten me speaking engagements, website gigs, and internet marketing clients. I now have clients that I'm doing this for monthly and the best part is you can outsource this same system...I hired a VA to manage my accounts.

I hope this will help at least one person. This is so easy and is great for Newbies and anyone wants to build a Social Media business.

If you don't get anything else from this long post I want you to get 3 things:

1. Social Media is not about you, it's about them!
2. If you help enough people get what they want they will remember you .
3. You must TAKE ACTION to see results!
#100th #back #facebook #give #media #post #social #social media #strategy
  • Profile picture of the author bradlean
    Hi thanks for your post! I try some of the techniques you've been mentioned like the hootsuite and link all your fb and twitter.

    But your idea is great and ethical.

    Thanks for the tip.. Take care God Bless!




    Originally Posted by Bennette View Post

    I want to 1st say thanks to all the Warriors that have helped me and encouraged me along the way by sharing your knowledge.

    I especially want to highlight a few Warriors that have impacted my career. Kay King, Rosetrees, James, Ken Perry, Kenetra, Maria Gudelis, Dsmpublishing and Mike Hesgaard Nielsen.

    I don't post much but I read...read...and then take action to try and grow my business. I see a lot of people asking about Social Media so I will give away my simple strategy that has made me thousands of dollars using Facebook.

    Here's my strategy and everything I use is Free:

    The FREE tools I use:
    Hootsuite
    Facebook account
    Twitter
    Alltop

    1. Set up Hootsuite- (sign up for the free service) This will save you time because you can manage both accounts in one place and you don't have to login to Facebook and Twitter separately. You will also use this to schedule your tweets and posts.

    2. Set up a personal Facebook account. Optimize it with a real personal photo of yourself and say what you do in your profile. Be sure and add your website, twitter, blog and any other links you have there.

    3. Set up your Twitter account with a real photo. May sure to put your keywords in your bio but make it a sentence vs. just words. Link 1 site url and thats it.

    4. After you set up Hootsuite- link your Twitter and Facebook account.

    5. Now what I do 5 days a week (mon-fri) is schedule my tweets via Hootsuite. I usually schedule 8 tweets for Twitter and 1 posts a day for Facebook AKA (FB).

    6.What I post to Twitter: The 1st post is a greeting...good morning etc.
    followed by 6 more tweets and my 8 and final post for the day has either a link to my website, FB fan pg, Fb personal pg, article, video or whatever your selling. Make sure to include 1 retweet and pick one of your followers profile and say @_______ (whatever their name is) and ask them a question or make a comment regarding something on their site or where they live etc. You get the picture.

    This is where alltop(dot)com comes in. Alltop is the top blogs in any niche that are grouped for you on 1 site. You will never run out of information and is a goldmine in my opinion. (I want to thank a great warrior for sharing this resource this was a great help for me)

    I go here and find a topic say "social media" then I select a blog and copy and paste the url of the blogs article into Hootsuite and shrink it. I will either take the the name of the title or say what the post is about and then schedule the tweet in Hootsuite with a link going back to the blog.

    Now what this does is give me good valuable information to tweet about and I don't have to worry about writing or finding content. It also positions me as an expert and a resource for others because I know where to find content that helps others.

    Note: I always give a a link back to the source and I never in anyway try to take credit for the writing!

    After I have my 8 tweets for the day I post to FB.

    7. I only send 1 post a day to my FB personal profile. It is usually a good morning greeting with a word of the day or a positive affirmation or just one of my thoughts.

    Now here's the secret to FB- it's so easy that people doubt me because they totally miss the idea.

    After you post, scroll through your News Feed and select on people and just make a comment about what they've posted. You can even just click the "like" button if you don't have anything to say.

    Now I'm not saying go and click on everyone's pg but what I'm saying is you can target a few people each with and start interacting with them.
    What you are doing is building a relationship and people will start to notice you and create interaction with you.

    I focus on 3 people a week and what I notice is they will start checking out my sites and commenting more on my posts.

    This strategy has gotten me speaking engagements, website gigs, and internet marketing clients. I now have clients that I'm doing this for monthly and the best part is you can outsource this same system...I hired a VA to manage my accounts.

    I hope this will help at least one person. This is so easy and is great for Newbies and anyone wants to build a Social Media business.

    If you don't get anything else from this long post I want you to get 3 things:

    1. Social is not about you, it's about them!
    2. If you help enough people get what they want they will remember you .
    3. You must TAKE ACTION to see results!
    {{ DiscussionBoard.errors[3147721].message }}
  • Profile picture of the author Keithsco
    Awesome post and thanks for making it. There are too many people out there with the wrong approach IMHO. Usually is is "spam facebook, make lots of friends " bs . . which may work but at least the way you are being seen to do it is real

    thanks again
    {{ DiscussionBoard.errors[3147782].message }}
    • Profile picture of the author Pusateri
      That is VERY helpful. A real workable plan. Thanks!
      {{ DiscussionBoard.errors[3148076].message }}
  • Profile picture of the author internetsweetie
    I have been so afraid of venturing into twitter because as chatty as I am, I didn't know what to say to hold people's interest and what not, but you have layed out a social friendly plan and I LOVE IT. Thanks for sharing and I hope you post more often.
    Signature

    Internet Sweetie
    ---

    Freedom from the 9 to 5 can be so sweet.

    {{ DiscussionBoard.errors[3148108].message }}
  • Profile picture of the author Andrea Wilson
    This is what we can call 'real' social media marketing. I know a lot of people are faking it. But this one is straightforward and truly personal, except when you outsource it of course.


    Andrea
    {{ DiscussionBoard.errors[3148221].message }}
  • Profile picture of the author coluden
    This is a fantastic post. I appreciate your taking the time to share this information. You are so right. Social media is about helping others, instead of promoting ourselves. I've bookmarked your post. I will definitely have to come back and 'action' some of your examples.
    Signature
    I've Teamed Up With An Asian Millionaire to Help You Earn Your First $1000 Online! ==>> Go to: http://prosperityinmotion.net/cb-pas...ocks-internet/
    {{ DiscussionBoard.errors[3148292].message }}
  • Profile picture of the author ArticlePrince
    Just checked out Alltop, thanks for sharing it! Makes life much easier for a lot of my projects.
    Signature
    FREE 500 word articles, PM me for yours!
    (4 days only!)
    {{ DiscussionBoard.errors[3148321].message }}
  • Profile picture of the author paulie888
    Thanks for sharing this very feasible plan that just about anyone can implement. It's a shame that more people don't use social media, or use it incorrectly. It can be a tremendous asset in building your business (whether online or offline) if used properly, and this is a great plan that will work effectively while not taking up too much of your time.
    Signature
    >>> Features Jason Fladlien, John S. Rhodes, Justin Brooke, Sean I. Mitchell, Reed Floren and Brad Gosse! <<<
    {{ DiscussionBoard.errors[3148346].message }}
  • Profile picture of the author chrisbiz
    Great post. Very Helpful.

    I've had a quite a few number of conversations with Bennette, and every time, all the time, I'm learning a lot from her.

    I really love her inputs about social media esp. Twitter and Facebook, USING these platforms PROPERLY and EFFECTIVELY!!!

    A must look up person in terms of SOCIAL MEDIA MARKETING!!!

    Keep it up.

    Thanks for the info.

    Regards.
    Chris
    Signature
    Virtual Assistantship?
    Need help finding Filipino VAs?
    Need help outsourcing to the Philippines?
    I can help you, FOR FREE. PM me.
    {{ DiscussionBoard.errors[3148405].message }}
    • Profile picture of the author Geolina
      I have been wondering about how to use facebook and twitter and haven't really found any useful information - this is a very workable blueprint. Thanks for sharing this information!
      {{ DiscussionBoard.errors[3148880].message }}
  • Profile picture of the author Manuelcrc
    Great post Bennette....I've signed up to Hootsuite today. Thanks
    Signature

    [B]Get free resources for Entrepreneurs and Startups.

    Check out our collection of Product and Business Reviews?

    {{ DiscussionBoard.errors[3149432].message }}
  • Profile picture of the author Alex.Fields
    Really neat post. I am not a social media expert but this is a great way to make a good network online. Thanks for the information.

    Best Regards,

    Alex
    {{ DiscussionBoard.errors[3149555].message }}
  • Profile picture of the author rapidscc
    Hey Bennette,

    Wonderful. I picked up several things. What I liked most is alltop.com

    A great resource to keep myself updated on what's going on.

    Thanks!

    Omar
    {{ DiscussionBoard.errors[3149571].message }}
    • Profile picture of the author Bennette
      Wow... I'm glad you liked the information. My goal is to teach people the right way because it has more staying power. The strategy on average takes about 5-6 months before you start seeing results, but when you do it's great and consistent.

      As a consultant my fees are higher and Facebook is a great platform for me to build relationships to attract high dollar clients. It has opened doors for me and allowed me to get into corporations that I have been targeting for months.

      @Rapidscc@ Alex @Manuelcc @Geolina @ArticlePrince @Paulie88 @Coluden @internetsweetie @Andrea Wilson @Pusateri @Keithsco @lma2506z @bradlean~ I'm glad you enjoyed the information.

      @Chris thanks you're making me blush. Did you get a chance to see the videos?

      @Yesacpow I'm honored. I read some of your guides when I was 1st getting started with IM trying to figure out what area I wanted to specialize in.

      Thanks for sharing this very feasible plan that just about anyone can implement. It's a shame that more people don't use social media, or use it incorrectly. It can be a tremendous asset in building your business (whether online or offline) if used properly, and this is a great plan that will work effectively while not taking up too much of your time.
      I usually spend 30 mins a day. I select my post in the morning from Alltop (15 mins) and then I come back in the afternoon and evenning a do my comments. (15mins)

      This is what we can call 'real' social media marketing. I know a lot of people are faking it. But this one is straightforward and truly personal, except when you outsource it of course.
      I don't outsource client's personal FB page. I manage their Twitter and FB fan page. I train them on how to manage their own personal pg.

      Another tip~ In Hootsuite click on your "twitter tab" for example mine's is jrealmarketing... scroll over until you see your "Sent Tweets" tab. Hootsuite saves your tweets. Now just copy and paste the whole tweet and re-send it again. A big time saver.

      This does 2 things:
      1. It allows more people to see your tweet again because Twitter is so fast that you only have a few mins if not seconds for someone to see it.

      2. You can change the title and track which title gets more clicks.
      {{ DiscussionBoard.errors[3151504].message }}
  • Profile picture of the author chrisbiz
    @Bennette. Well, I'm just telling the truth and you deserve it. I'm on it right about now, and I'm expecting nothing but pure, pure content!!!

    To know and to actually see how you get things done would be something that everyone's should look forward to!!!

    I will definitely get back to you once I'm through it.

    Chris
    Signature
    Virtual Assistantship?
    Need help finding Filipino VAs?
    Need help outsourcing to the Philippines?
    I can help you, FOR FREE. PM me.
    {{ DiscussionBoard.errors[3151764].message }}
    • Profile picture of the author Bennette
      Thanks Chris,

      I really appreciated your time and I'm looking forward to hearing your thoughts.

      I hope you find the videos just as informative as well.
      {{ DiscussionBoard.errors[3155860].message }}
      • Profile picture of the author IM Starter
        [DELETED]
        {{ DiscussionBoard.errors[3213427].message }}
        • Profile picture of the author Bennette
          @AJ~ No problem. I had been telling people about Hootsuite for over a year now.

          The funny thing is, now they have an affiliate program, but when I wrote this it wasn't in effect and a few days after I logged into Hootsuite I get a pop up box. I'm not an affiliate, I just used the software because it was Free and good.

          I also wrote an ebook that I am using to build a list. PM If you interested, I'm looking for another review.
          {{ DiscussionBoard.errors[3213657].message }}
  • Profile picture of the author JBroyer44
    this is a great strategy! my name is already branded for my music so I can't really use it like you are here, but for creating twitter accounts for other projects this will work great!
    Signature

    "The force is strong with this one"
    Facebook Ad Services: http://sellabletraffic.com

    {{ DiscussionBoard.errors[3215103].message }}
    • Profile picture of the author Bennette
      Originally Posted by JBroyer44 View Post

      this is a great strategy! my name is already branded for my music so I can't really use it like you are here, but for creating twitter accounts for other projects this will work great!
      Wow I haven't been on the forum in a few days and was surprised to see there was still interest.
      I'm glad you liked it.

      Forgot all about alltop. Thank you Bennett. Checked out your Facebook page, looks fabulous! I just watched one of your videos - great speaker.

      Thanks for your generosity!

      Thank you Terri for the compliment, your making me blush.

      This is SO timely for me, and it's such a nice, simple, DOABLE blueprint. Thanks.

      @chi-wizConsistency is key. I don't know what your price point is on your products and services but I started receiving deals in 6 months. And the best thing is they're sold on you when they contact you, so your closing ratio is high.
      {{ DiscussionBoard.errors[3243647].message }}
  • Profile picture of the author billallridge
    Thanks Bennette,
    I have been thinking that a person could build a viable business around social networks but had not quite figured out how to go about it. Now I have a direction and it's time to start building.
    I like the ethical approach too.

    Thanks again,

    Bill
    {{ DiscussionBoard.errors[3215718].message }}
  • Profile picture of the author YoichiSpeaks
    Did not know about Alltop.
    Thank you for sharing a valuable piece of information!
    Signature
    Create Your Own Proven, Dependable and Profitable Online Income Stream...MapForMoney.
    {{ DiscussionBoard.errors[3215738].message }}
  • Profile picture of the author chrisbiz
    Hi everyone,

    I would just like to drop a line and say thank you to Bennette for providing such powerful, effective, and yet workable plan to utilize social media platforms to bring in business. If you guys found her post valuable you will surely find her ebook about social media marketing MOST HELPFUL. This strategy has been discussed in the report in a detailed manner plus other more tips and strategies. Tips and strategies that works for her and will surely works for all of us as well.

    I'm not sure how to get that ebook though?

    Hey Bennette will you please let other warriors know how to get that ebook? or will they need to pay for that? I would suggest have them pay for it though. )

    I know you are working on something right now and I cant wait to see more from you and I'm sure others feel the same way too.

    Guys, if you want to learn how to utilize social media esp. to those in offline consulting, Bennette knows it, she finds success in it, she might be doing something differently. Whatever it may be, she's doing it right!!! Right?

    Can't wait to see more about you and what you do.

    Chris
    Signature
    Virtual Assistantship?
    Need help finding Filipino VAs?
    Need help outsourcing to the Philippines?
    I can help you, FOR FREE. PM me.
    {{ DiscussionBoard.errors[3217082].message }}
    • Profile picture of the author Bennette
      Originally Posted by chrisbiz View Post

      Hi everyone,

      I would just like to drop a line and say thank you to Bennette for providing such powerful, effective, and yet workable plan to utilize social media platforms to bring in business. If you guys found her post valuable you will surely find her ebook about social media marketing MOST HELPFUL. This strategy has been discussed in the report in a detailed manner plus other more tips and strategies. Tips and strategies that works for her and will surely works for all of us as well.

      I'm not sure how to get that ebook though?

      Hey Bennette will you please let other warriors know how to get that ebook? or will they need to pay for that? I would suggest have them pay for it though. )

      I know you are working on something right now and I cant wait to see more from you and I'm sure others feel the same way too.

      Guys, if you want to learn how to utilize social media esp. to those in offline consulting, Bennette knows it, she finds success in it, she might be doing something differently. Whatever it may be, she's doing it right!!! Right?

      Can't wait to see more about you and what you do.

      Chris
      Right now they can go to my Fan page and get it. I need a couple more reviews for the ebook and then will sell the videos to my clients.
      {{ DiscussionBoard.errors[3243714].message }}
      • Profile picture of the author sylviaunlimited
        Thank you so much! I am starting to offer Facebook services and this definitely confirms the plan I laid out is on target! Great info.
        Signature

        see my crazy IM journey http://www.sylviaunlimited.com

        {{ DiscussionBoard.errors[3718840].message }}
        • Profile picture of the author Bennette
          Originally Posted by sylviaunlimited View Post

          Thank you so much! I am starting to offer Facebook services and this definitely confirms the plan I laid out is on target! Great info.
          Your welcome Sylvia. I've picked up some nice clients using this strategy. I've also trained companies
          how to use this exact system and they love it because they're not intimidated by Facebook and Twitter.

          Originally Posted by Trieu

          Thanks for the tips. Its not the current strategy I use, but your method is still very effective.
          What strategy are you using? Please feel free to share.
          Originally Posted by Bernard

          Thank you for sharing your Social Network Strategy you use personally. Appreciated.
          You're welcome. Have you tried it yet? I love to hear your feedback. I'm working on some new Social media videos for my strategy,
          so suggestions are always welcomed.
          {{ DiscussionBoard.errors[3771403].message }}
  • Profile picture of the author PatriciaS
    This is SO timely for me, and it's such a nice, simple, DOABLE blueprint. Thanks.
    {{ DiscussionBoard.errors[3220103].message }}
  • Profile picture of the author Terri LC
    Forgot all about alltop. Thank you Bennett. Checked out your Facebook page, looks fabulous! I just watched one of your videos - great speaker.

    Thanks for your generosity!

    Cheers,
    Terri
    {{ DiscussionBoard.errors[3220209].message }}
  • Profile picture of the author Trieu
    Thanks for the tips. Its not the current strategy I use, but your method is still very effective.
    Signature

    ======================================
    "$100 On eBay with just 10 Minutes Work! {120+ copies SOLD}"

    ======================================
    {{ DiscussionBoard.errors[3719142].message }}
  • Profile picture of the author alcymart
    Thank you for sharing your Social Network Strategy you use personally. Appreciated

    Bernard
    {{ DiscussionBoard.errors[3719169].message }}
  • Profile picture of the author celente
    great tips, but your last line was the best.

    TAKE ACTION.... i sat on my butt on the bench for way to long.

    When i took action i saw serious results...so that is the biggest tip you gave away i believe.
    {{ DiscussionBoard.errors[3771514].message }}
    • Profile picture of the author Bennette
      Originally Posted by celente View Post

      great tips, but your last line was the best.

      TAKE ACTION.... i sat on my butt on the bench for way to long.

      When i took action i saw serious results...so that is the biggest tip you gave away i believe.
      So you got tired of riding that pine, as we use to say. I'm glad it helped you to take action. I tell people to just to start and do it at least 10 mins a day mon-fri.
      {{ DiscussionBoard.errors[3771769].message }}
    • Profile picture of the author dmb0319
      Thanks for the social media tips. I have wanted to get into the social media market but I wanted to do it the right way. Your blueprint will get me started and started properly.
      {{ DiscussionBoard.errors[3771945].message }}
  • Profile picture of the author Ben Gordon
    Thanks for sharing your way of earning money. I personally won't use it (because I have my own methods ) but I'm sure it'll help some warriors that are desperate for money out there!
    {{ DiscussionBoard.errors[3772016].message }}
    • Profile picture of the author Bennette
      Originally Posted by Ben Gordon View Post

      Thanks for sharing your way of earning money. I personally won't use it (because I have my own methods ) but I'm sure it'll help some warriors that are desperate for money out there!
      Your welcome Ben. Feel free to share your way of earning money.

      Another tip is to search for free photos to use for birthdays and save them in a file.
      When you receive you're weekly notification from Facebook telling you your friends upcoming birthdays for the week, you can head over to their profile and leave them a birthday greeting with a picture of a cake, flowers, balloons etc.

      Most people just write happy birthday. By having a photo it helps you stand out and also 98% of the people will send you a thank message. This is an introduction to starting a conversation and building rapport.
      {{ DiscussionBoard.errors[3793272].message }}
  • Profile picture of the author knt333
    No way! I dont mean to sound like a stick in the mud but I don't like the automated tweeting, fake "Likes" on facebook, and tweeting other peoples blogs to look like an expert.

    I know its more time efficient because you don't have to sit in front of your computer to Tweet or write Blog content of your own. But if everything is fully automated and/or done in a robotic fashion, then whats the difference between that and a BOT?

    What if someone responds to your tweet? If you arn't tweeting LIVE, then you cant respond to your followers. So followers basically get ignored all day, and then out comes another automated tweet telling those same followers to go to your website? I don't know about that, its really impersonal.

    Im sure this strategy works well, but if everybody starts doing exactly what you're doing, then Twitter would eventually Fail. People will stop using it due to all Automated Tweets which is really no different than spam.

    I only have 600 followers, and I already see the pattern starting. I almost want to close my account and start from scratch. Id rather have 100 people follow me that actually use twitter than 100,000 people following that send out auto-tweets. If you send out auto-tweets, your basically saying," I don't care what any of you followers are tweeting about, just listen to everything im saying and click my website." Ultimate FAIL.

    Real Tweets, sincere Facebook comments/likes, and your own personal blog is what builds a solid relationship which will build a strong foundation and a loyal customer face for many years to come.

    Its just my opinion! Don't take this the wrong way..please.
    {{ DiscussionBoard.errors[3793584].message }}
    • Profile picture of the author Bennette
      Originally Posted by knt333 View Post

      No way! I dont mean to sound like a stick in the mud but I don't like the automated tweeting, fake "Likes" on facebook, and tweeting other peoples blogs to look like an expert.

      I respect your opinion but if you read my post, I did not say do fake likes. I recommend being sincere if you make a comment or click the like button.

      I know its more time efficient because you don't have to sit in front of your computer to Tweet or write Blog content of your own. But if everything is fully automated and/or done in a robotic fashion, then whats the difference between that and a BOT?

      I suggested that you can schedule your replies, comments and posts. I did not say fully automate. I use Hootsuite as a tool to manage my time effectively. I also think sharing someone's information is a great way to give your followers another prospective. What's the difference if I read a great article in the newspaper and then decided to share it with a friend or colleague. I'm not taking credit for the article I'm merely sharing a story or information that I found interesting. My site has content written by me.

      What if someone responds to your tweet? If you arn't tweeting LIVE, then you cant respond to your followers. So followers basically get ignored all day, and then out comes another automated tweet telling those same followers to go to your website? I don't know about that, its really impersonal.

      I don't know about you, but I don't have time to be in front of a computer 24/7. I have built several relationships using my strategy. In the world of technology if someone calls me or sends me a message via text or social media, I will get back to them. If I don't answer immediately it's not the end of the world. People are so addicted to their cell phones, social media and texting that they forget the real point of relationships. If I'm with my family, friends or client, that's more important to me than tweeting live.

      IMO is not worth dying over. It can wait. Being present with my family and friends is more important to me than answering a live tweet.

      Im sure this strategy works well, but if everybody starts doing exactly what you're doing, then Twitter would eventually Fail. People will stop using it due to all Automated Tweets which is really no different than spam.

      I only have 600 followers, and I already see the pattern starting. I almost want to close my account and start from scratch. Id rather have 100 people follow me that actually use twitter than 100,000 people following that send out auto-tweets. If you send out auto-tweets, your basically saying," I don't care what any of you followers are tweeting about, just listen to everything im saying and click my website." Ultimate FAIL.

      Real Tweets, sincere Facebook comments/likes, and your own personal blog is what builds a solid relationship which will build a strong foundation and a loyal customer face for many years to come.

      Its just my opinion! Don't take this the wrong way..please.
      I didn't take it the wrong way I just shared what's working for me. My strategy is not for everyone. Take what you like and ignore the rest .
      {{ DiscussionBoard.errors[3803880].message }}

Trending Topics