1. Cashcrate. GPT sites are easy to make low money with. You are not going to get rich. I just feel that you can learn a bit about marketing trying to get referrals. Amy Bass has made over $1500 dollars a month with their program.
2. Clickbank. I have been a member of Cashcrate for a few years. Guess that I am just not a good salesman. This has been where I fail, then give up. I know that that is where the problem is.
3. Blogging. I read Amy Bass and decided to get started with this. Hopefully I can make it. I really do not have the money to put a lot into hosting and domain registration. Yes, I do know that domains are cheap. But, its the hosting that I have issues with.
4. Article marketing. I consider myself an okay writer. No I am by no means a copywriter. That is a skill in a whole different category than I am in. But, I would love to learn how.
5. Squidoo and Hubpages. I just started this project. After reading Amy Bass's blog post about the 100 Hubpages in 30 days, I thought I would give it a shot. So, far today I have 1 hub and will be adding 2 more today and 5 a day (hopefully) for the next 30 days.
Now my questions. Cashcrate is an okay site if you just want to make pennies. So, unless you have some secret way to get referrals please lets just forget about this one.
Clickbank. How do you sell these things? Do people really make money with these products? I ask because I tried to sell them, no luck. Anybody got a suggestion where I get affiliate products that do sell.
Blogging. This is where I believe you can build a nice income stream. I have researched and studied. Now I have to figure out the whole keyword tricks and learn how to use Google keyword tool effectively.
Article Marketing. This is where most of the money and traffic come from. If I understand what I read. Correct me if I am wrong.
Squidoo and hubpages. According to what I have read so far. These sites are good for traffic. Correct me if I am wrong