New to online/ Internet marketing!!!

25 replies
Hi to all of you there,

let me just tell you, that I'm absolutely new to all this online marketing and etc... But as I read already some posts on the forum. You can make quiet a bit of money if you do it right. Now I'm not here to make fast cash which is ofcourse nice. I'm here to learn for the long term. And I really need help, beacsue at the moment its all so cinfusing with clickbank, amazon and etc..

1.With what do I sart first. I mean clickbank or amazone or something else.
2.If I want to publish something on wordpress do i need first to purchase a domaine name lets say form godaddy.com
3. Or which online course I should purchase here, which showes me the first thing step by step lets say for amazone.

Well I'm really exicted about it, beacsue I know in long term you can make money with it.

So please advise me and help me.

Thanks to all of you

Eduard
#internet #marketing #online or
  • Profile picture of the author navyseal
    Try to use wordpress and massive passive profits plugin.

    Massive passive plugin its not for free but it helps you a lot when your promote your amazon, clickbank and adsense.

    If kinda little bit hanging about the information, try to search youtube.

    It helps sometimes.
    {{ DiscussionBoard.errors[3172459].message }}
  • Profile picture of the author kiloh
    Welcome to the forum Draudeleppur... there's tons of information and it's good to hear that you're in it for the long term. Take it slowly one day at a time, and check out my sig for some internet marketing 101.
    Signature
    Need help with SEO? Feel free to PM me with any questions, I'll do my best to help.
    PR3 Backlink + Pr1 Backlink - Get your permanent backlink for only $5.
    Need a higher Google ranking? Want to learn what the pros are using? Most essential Wordpress Plugin
    Autoblogs - Try it FREE today! No Domain, No hosting. Setup your own blog farm in 180 seconds.
    {{ DiscussionBoard.errors[3172465].message }}
    • Profile picture of the author Eduard Ruppel
      Originally Posted by kiloh View Post

      Welcome to the forum Draudeleppur... there's tons of information and it's good to hear that you're in it for the long term. Take it slowly one day at a time, and check out my sig for some internet marketing 101.

      Hey thanks, and yes there are tons and tons of articles to read from. And really I'm looking forward to get new and tips......
      {{ DiscussionBoard.errors[3173039].message }}
  • Profile picture of the author tony5147
    Hi Eduard :

    Like they always say, "welcome to the family".

    I'm also new to this but I guess you've start off with the right place.

    The internet warrior forum is the place where you can get good good advice
    on anything about IM (internet marketing) from experienced internet marketers.
    You can search through the forum to get a feel of what are the common topics
    that internet marketers tend to discuss eg. product creation, affiliate program,
    traffic generation, marketing tools, web-site creation, WSO offers etc.

    But there are lots of materials for you to seeve through so be patient. And if you
    hit any obstacles, do ask. There's never stupid question here. Because what you
    ask may very well have been asked by someone who started off just like you.
    At least you have the courage to take action

    That said, you must remember IM is not a get rich system. You may find
    lots of programs proclaiming that money is easy with "just a few clicks of the mouse",
    but don't fall for them. Every program requires the learning of certain skill level thus
    be prepared to work hard picking up the relevant knowledge.

    I believe there's many programs which can you a good foundation in IM. Personally
    I learn my system with commission blueprint 2.0. This program has inspired and
    motivated me to create my first e-book and I'm now applying the marketing techniques
    I learned in the program to promote my e-book.

    You can always ask fellow marketers here what system or program they think might
    be right for you.

    I started off with a blog at blogger.com. It's free so it's a good way to kick-start
    your IM venture with some writing experience and information sharing. Then grow
    from there. If you have that strong desire to succeed in this profession, your
    unconscious will guide you along. So don't worry and take things a step at a time.

    good luck.
    {{ DiscussionBoard.errors[3172468].message }}
    • Profile picture of the author Eduard Ruppel
      Originally Posted by tony5147 View Post

      Hi Eduard :

      Like they always say, "welcome to the family".

      I'm also new to this but I guess you've start off with the right place.

      The internet warrior forum is the place where you can get good good advice
      on anything about IM (internet marketing) from experienced internet marketers.
      You can search through the forum to get a feel of what are the common topics
      that internet marketers tend to discuss eg. product creation, affiliate program,
      traffic generation, marketing tools, web-site creation, WSO offers etc.

      But there are lots of materials for you to seeve through so be patient. And if you
      hit any obstacles, do ask. There's never stupid question here. Because what you
      ask may very well have been asked by someone who started off just like you.
      At least you have the courage to take action

      That said, you must remember IM is not a get rich system. You may find
      lots of programs proclaiming that money is easy with "just a few clicks of the mouse",
      but don't fall for them. Every program requires the learning of certain skill level thus
      be prepared to work hard picking up the relevant knowledge.

      I believe there's many programs which can you a good foundation in IM. Personally
      I learn my system with commission blueprint 2.0. This program has inspired and
      motivated me to create my first e-book and I'm now applying the marketing techniques
      I learned in the program to promote my e-book.

      You can always ask fellow marketers here what system or program they think might
      be right for you.

      I started off with a blog at blogger.com. It's free so it's a good way to kick-start
      your IM venture with some writing experience and information sharing. Then grow
      from there. If you have that strong desire to succeed in this profession, your
      unconscious will guide you along. So don't worry and take things a step at a time.

      good luck.
      Well thanks a lot. Yeah definetly i will do it step by step. Because like i know from my Job this is the key to great achivements. Ok let me se where I can start here.

      And let me see aswell what I can do from China, becasue I live there already several years.
      {{ DiscussionBoard.errors[3172661].message }}
  • Profile picture of the author Eduard Ruppel
    Hey Guys and girls,

    is it good if i will buy the THE PHYSICAL AFFILIATE REPORT by JAN ROOS???

    What do you think guys about this. Is this a good way to start??
    {{ DiscussionBoard.errors[3173196].message }}
    • Profile picture of the author paulie888
      Originally Posted by draudeleppur View Post

      Hey Guys and girls,

      is it good if i will buy the THE PHYSICAL AFFILIATE REPORT by JAN ROOS???

      What do you think guys about this. Is this a good way to start??
      Eduard, if you're still brand new to internet marketing and are absolutely itching to buy something, I wouldn't suggest any WSO as your first purchase. Instead, get War Room membership at $37 - you'll have many free courses to review and learn from in there. In my opinion, it's probably the best investment of $37 you could ever make in internet marketing.
      Signature
      >>> Features Jason Fladlien, John S. Rhodes, Justin Brooke, Sean I. Mitchell, Reed Floren and Brad Gosse! <<<
      {{ DiscussionBoard.errors[3173208].message }}
  • Profile picture of the author alcymart
    Originally Posted by draudeleppur View Post

    Hi to all of you there,

    let me just tell you, that I'm absolutely new to all this online marketing and etc... But as I read already some posts on the forum. You can make quiet a bit of money if you do it right. Now I'm not here to make fast cash which is ofcourse nice. I'm here to learn for the long term. And I really need help, beacsue at the moment its all so cinfusing with clickbank, amazon and etc..

    1.With what do I sart first. I mean clickbank or amazone or something else.
    2.If I want to publish something on wordpress do i need first to purchase a domaine name lets say form godaddy.com
    3. Or which online course I should purchase here, which showes me the first thing step by step lets say for amazone.

    Well I'm really exicted about it, beacsue I know in long term you can make money with it.

    So please advise me and help me.

    Thanks to all of you

    Eduard
    Let me Stop you right there! You stated "You can make quiet a bit of money if you do it right." Okay, typos apart, "doing it right" is not enough!

    "Thinking it right" is the way to go...You must focus on achieving short term goals that are relevant to making money, sure but not like thinking all day long about becoming rich or act as if you were rich like so many books preach out there including Napoleon Hill in which I do have some respect.

    A good example is a Professional Hockey player. They Love playing, ask anyone of them. They never thought of doing it for the Money! Those that do don't love to play Hockey enough and therefor never achieve their goal!

    I like the fact that you stated that you are going into this for the long term! Good attitude!

    As for your 3 questions, you need someone here with hands on experience with Clickbank and Amazon. My experience is limited with them. If you want to talk eBay, then I know enough of that. I'll let someone answer you on that part.

    Take Care,

    Bernard St-Pierre
    {{ DiscussionBoard.errors[3173220].message }}
    • Profile picture of the author Eduard Ruppel
      Originally Posted by alcymart View Post

      Let me Stop you right there! You stated "You can make quiet a bit of money if you do it right." Okay, typos apart, "doing it right" is not enough!

      "Thinking it right" is the way to go...You must focus on achieving short term goals that are relevant to making money, sure but not like thinking all day long about becoming rich or act as if you were rich like so many books preach out there including Napoleon Hill in which I do have some respect.

      A good example is a Professional Hockey player. They Love playing, ask anyone of them. They never thought of doing it for the Money! Those that do don't love to play Hockey enough and therefor never achieve their goal!

      I like the fact that you stated that you are going into this for the long term! Good attitude!

      As for your 3 questions, you need someone here with hands on experience with Clickbank and Amazon. My experience is limited with them. If you want to talk eBay, then I know enough of that. I'll let someone answer you on that part.

      Take Care,

      Bernard St-Pierre
      Well thanks for that. Yeah I understand the thing with the mind set. And yes you are right about it.

      But sorry to say, that I'm not interested in eBay
      {{ DiscussionBoard.errors[3173255].message }}
  • Profile picture of the author dake
    Originally Posted by draudeleppur View Post

    Hi to all of you there,

    let me just tell you, that I'm absolutely new to all this online marketing and etc... But as I read already some posts on the forum. You can make quiet a bit of money if you do it right. Now I'm not here to make fast cash which is ofcourse nice. I'm here to learn for the long term. And I really need help, beacsue at the moment its all so cinfusing with clickbank, amazon and etc..

    1.With what do I sart first. I mean clickbank or amazone or something else.
    2.If I want to publish something on wordpress do i need first to purchase a domaine name lets say form godaddy.com
    3. Or which online course I should purchase here, which showes me the first thing step by step lets say for amazone.

    Well I'm really exicted about it, beacsue I know in long term you can make money with it.

    So please advise me and help me.

    Thanks to all of you

    Eduard

    Earning with a website needs you to signup up with affiliate programs such as adsense, CPA, CPL programs. To earn with wordpress you need to own a domain, cause free wordpress version doesn't offer earning options through your affiliate programs, however the paid one allows so by owning your own domain. And having your own domain also increases your chances of getting registered with adsense which is not that easy for a newbie nowadays.

    Best of luck
    {{ DiscussionBoard.errors[3173272].message }}
  • Profile picture of the author Ruth P
    Hi Eduard,
    Welcome to the forum! Really glad to see you're not here to make fast cash but for the long term. That's very important, as there are all kinds of offers promising "fast cash" but in reality it usually takes work and focus to get where you need to be. Sounds like you're starting off on the right track.
    ~Ruth
    {{ DiscussionBoard.errors[3173278].message }}
    • Profile picture of the author Eduard Ruppel
      Originally Posted by Ruth P View Post

      Hi Eduard,
      Welcome to the forum! Really glad to see you're not here to make fast cash but for the long term. That's very important, as there are all kinds of offers promising "fast cash" but in reality it usually takes work and focus to get where you need to be. Sounds like you're starting off on the right track.
      ~Ruth
      Hey thank you. Yeah I know that all this fast money things are just great dreams. As I know from my Job, long term there is where the money lives. And this is as well my goal. Because only with a long term goal you can build a Businness.
      {{ DiscussionBoard.errors[3173314].message }}
  • Profile picture of the author tamalanwar
    Hi man, welcome aboard. everyone here is a newbie and we learn new things everyday about IM. Just as mentioned above, you go and buy the war room upgrade for $37 there you choose to learn about amazon, adsense or clickbank -it's up to you.

    In general terms,

    Adsense earning is depended on how many visitors your get to your website and then how many people click on it. So many new people do this when they start but very few people succeed because it's very hard for new people.

    Clickbank is a seller of digital ebooks, softwares, e-courses etc. You get 50-75% commission for each sell. Mostly one e-good sells from $7 to $97 or could be a few more.

    Amazon is a merchant for all physical goods and amazon affiliate program pays a small commission when you refer a sale.

    For the basic, you have to start with a website to promote your stuff; I suggest blogger free blog to get started as it takes less knowledge and no investments; you can sure buy a domain to add on the blogger blog.

    Also you can work as a freelancer to offer your services (design, copy write, articles) to other IMers.
    Signature
    Tamal Anwar C.
    I transform old outdated 1990s/2000s websites
    into a fresh site of present time
    Learn How
    {{ DiscussionBoard.errors[3173309].message }}
  • Profile picture of the author Jeroenw
    Hi Eduard,

    A lot of forum members already gave you good advise about what to do, maybe i can tell you a bit more on what not to do. It would have saved me quit a bit of money if i knew this when i started out.

    1. It seems you already know thish but don't buy any courses that promise you riches in an hour work a day, IM is hard work and most of the time it takes a while before you see money coming in.

    2. Do not start out with a highly competitive niche even though the affiliate commissions are the highest in those markets, it takes a long time or a lot of money to sell products in those niches.

    3. Don't participate in any market that hasn't got your personal interest when starting out. It's much easier to learn marketing a product that you have an interest in. You can write articles and sales letters much easier.

    4. Don't invest much in any market before you are sure people are actually spending money in that market, in other words test the market before you do expensive ppc campaigns etc.

    These are just a few things that i can think off.
    When you have the right approach IM can be a great job!

    Good luck.
    Signature

    Use Wordpress to it's full potential by installing these 11 powerful and underused plugins! Free download here.

    {{ DiscussionBoard.errors[3173924].message }}
  • Profile picture of the author Steve Powers
    If you want to do a good job on business through internet, maybe there are many things you need to learn or to try, you know, it's not very easy to do such thing, of course, nothing is easy. I suggest you learn in some relevant forums, you also could apply for a free hosting and build a blog or site by yourself.
    Signature
    HostEase Web Hosting
    20% for shared web hosting with coupon code "hostease"! $7.95 per domain with coupon code "695TLD"!
    99.9% Uptime Guarantee! 30 Day Money Back Guarantee! 24/7/365 Customer Support!
    {{ DiscussionBoard.errors[3174468].message }}
    • Profile picture of the author iron1
      Hi Eduard,

      First, welcome to the War Room! Glad to hear your in it for the long run, because it takes some time. Your at the right place, the members of this forum are world renowned and there aren't too many topics that haven't been discussed here. I have a free but solid start up guide, that may help...it's located in my bottom signature link.
      {{ DiscussionBoard.errors[3174969].message }}
      • Profile picture of the author Eduard Ruppel
        Originally Posted by iron1 View Post

        Hi Eduard,

        First, welcome to the War Room! Glad to hear your in it for the long run, because it takes some time. Your at the right place, the members of this forum are world renowned and there aren't too many topics that haven't been discussed here. I have a free but solid start up guide, that may help...it's located in my bottom signature link.

        Hey thanks for the guide. I will donwload it directly now. I really aporeciate the help!!!
        {{ DiscussionBoard.errors[3178544].message }}
  • Profile picture of the author mrman101
    I'm also new to internet marketing I read something about affiliates marketing. I think its something newbies like us should look into.
    {{ DiscussionBoard.errors[3174999].message }}
  • Profile picture of the author feliciayapsl
    Welcome to the forum. Targeting amazon products for newbies would be easier. First of all, start with keyword research to target a niche. Buy keyword domain from godaddy & install fully-optimized (SEO) wordpress sites. Write reviews of the product you are promoting.
    Signature
    {{ DiscussionBoard.errors[3179717].message }}
  • Profile picture of the author halwitsweb
    To some extent Yes you can make money to some extent No because everything depends upon how much you succeed in getting yourself noticed in this massive ocean of information. WP blogs are good. I have used it and tested. I hope it works for you too.
    {{ DiscussionBoard.errors[3179736].message }}
  • Profile picture of the author cookingdiva
    I am also new to IM, I have blogged a bit, so I can share my thoughts;

    1. If you have no money, start on free blogger platform
    2. if you little money I would highly recommend getting a domain from namecheap and hosting from bluehost or hostgator.
    3. Before you buy any domain, do keyword search. No need to buy any tools, you can use free google keyword tool for it.
    4. Read lot of great content here and ask question.
    5. Making money will not come in weeks, it takes months or longer. so stick with it, specially when things are bleak.

    Good luck.
    Signature
    Cookware Reviews

    "Treat Others The Way You Want To Be Treated"


    {{ DiscussionBoard.errors[3179997].message }}
  • You can start by making your own affiliate link from clickbank.com and click2sell.eu but you can also make your own product, the only difficulty is that it will take you more time and effort than affiliate marketing. To make money now, use fiverr.com or if you are good at writing, try article marketing...
    Signature

    THE INTERNET SECRET BOOK: How to Find Anything on the Internet by Periander Esplana
    http://www.internetsecretbook.com

    AMAZING VIDEOS ON THE WEB
    http://www.internetsecretbook.com/amazingvideos.html

    {{ DiscussionBoard.errors[3180189].message }}
  • Profile picture of the author Brian Douglas
    Hi,
    Welcome to the forum, there is a great deal of information here so look around before doing anything. You will certainly need a domain but that also needs researching in line with the direction you are going to take.
    Good luck you will gets lots of help at warrior forum.
    {{ DiscussionBoard.errors[3180447].message }}
    • Profile picture of the author PaulV
      When I first started internet marketing I tried Clickbank which was suggested in the first WSO I purchase. It didn't really work out for me at the time and I was getting discouraged because of such low EPC (earnings per click) that were brought in.

      Later I discover CPA (Cost Per Action) Marketing and was really excited to discover you could actually be paid per lead, where the customer does not have to even buy anything.

      I promoted some offers with CPA and then started to bring in some nice and consistent cash.

      CPA offers generally will convert much better for you. You may find them much more rewarding, especially if you are new to internet marketing.
      {{ DiscussionBoard.errors[3183581].message }}
      • Profile picture of the author Eduard Ruppel
        Thank you all with your suggestions. I subscribed yesterday to the course from Michael Franklin . And I guess this is a really really good way to start.
        {{ DiscussionBoard.errors[3184157].message }}

Trending Topics