Membership site. Warriors, i need your ideas..

11 replies
Greetings Warrior.

i think this is the best place to ask something about membership site. After making some research about my niche, i decided to create a membership site but i don`t know how to start from scratch.

is there any free opensource for membership site n is it truly secure for me?
is it friendly for SE?

others question will come later.

Thanks,
Asyraf Azmi.
#ideas #membership #site #warriors
  • Profile picture of the author Matt Morgan
    A membership script is not somthing I would cheap out on.You pay for what you get, (features, benifits etc)

    others might advise you to get some free script for your site, but you can pay for some scripts which have secure settings, and offer much much more features.

    amember,
    RAP Membership addon,
    Membership supreme
    and there are some wordpress memebership addons

    Membership software - aMember Pro
    Membership Manager Supreme
    s2Member.com

    Like i said, a membership script is not somthing I would cheap out on.
    Signature
    -> [FREE WSO 1] Discover 77 FREE Ways To Generate Traffic!
    -> [FREE WSO 2] Discover 67 Killer Traffic Methods Which Will Crush Your Competition!
    -> [FREE WSO 3] Discover 77 Amazing Blogging Tips To Explode Your Profits!

    ...…..Now LISTEN CAREFULLY! ===> [WSO REPORTS 4, 5, 6 are >> Found Here]
    {{ DiscussionBoard.errors[3174638].message }}
    • Profile picture of the author Asyraf Azmi
      Originally Posted by Matt Morgan View Post

      A membership script is not somthing I would cheap out on.You pay for what you get, (features, benifits etc)

      others might advise you to get some free script for your site, but you can pay for some scripts which have secure settings, and offer much much more features.

      amember,
      RAP Membership addon,
      Membership supreme
      and there are some wordpress memebership addons

      Membership software - aMember Pro
      Membership Manager Supreme
      s2Member.com

      Like i said, a membership script is not somthing I would cheap out on.
      thanks for your reply,

      so, i need to spare some budget for that and it`s also not cheap at all.
      {{ DiscussionBoard.errors[3175551].message }}
  • Profile picture of the author whiteshadow1890
    Banned
    Originally Posted by Asyraf Azmi View Post

    Greetings Warrior.

    i think this is the best place to ask something about membership site. After making some research about my niche, i decided to create a membership site but i don`t know how to start from scratch.

    is there any free opensource for membership site n is it truly secure for me?
    is it friendly for SE?

    others question will come later.

    Thanks,
    Asyraf Azmi.
    Type Easy Member Pro - Online Demo, it is a very simple script from what i have read, easy to install
    {{ DiscussionBoard.errors[3174646].message }}
  • Profile picture of the author AdamLCasey
    If you have absolutely no experience in coding then some of those mentioned previously might be a little bit taxing. aMember took some getting used to and configuration to get it to do what I needed on a wordpress website.
    Signature

    Hello, are you offering SEO sevices? You need my awesome SEO company logo: WebRehab SEO Company Logo

    {{ DiscussionBoard.errors[3174870].message }}
  • Profile picture of the author fated82
    I am currently using Digital Access Pass. It's by far one of the easiest to use....Have been working well for me now.
    {{ DiscussionBoard.errors[3175146].message }}
    • Profile picture of the author Asyraf Azmi
      Originally Posted by AdamLCasey View Post

      If you have absolutely no experience in coding then some of those mentioned previously might be a little bit taxing. aMember took some getting used to and configuration to get it to do what I needed on a wordpress website.
      do i need to be expert about coding to use it? becoz i`m not someone who good with coding.

      Originally Posted by fated82 View Post

      I am currently using Digital Access Pass. It's by far one of the easiest to use....Have been working well for me now.
      i`ll check it. thks..
      {{ DiscussionBoard.errors[3175600].message }}
      • Profile picture of the author Matt Morgan
        Originally Posted by Asyraf Azmi View Post

        do i need to be expert about coding to use it? becoz i`m not someone who good with coding.
        Thats like saying "Can i drive a car, even though i've never driven a car before, don't know what a clutch/gas does etc"

        Well you need some experience in coding to make a membership script.

        Lets be reasonable now
        Signature
        -> [FREE WSO 1] Discover 77 FREE Ways To Generate Traffic!
        -> [FREE WSO 2] Discover 67 Killer Traffic Methods Which Will Crush Your Competition!
        -> [FREE WSO 3] Discover 77 Amazing Blogging Tips To Explode Your Profits!

        ...…..Now LISTEN CAREFULLY! ===> [WSO REPORTS 4, 5, 6 are >> Found Here]
        {{ DiscussionBoard.errors[3175625].message }}
        • Profile picture of the author sonic74
          Definately, you need a lot of experience in coding to build a membership site script or a WP plugin from scratch !

          Actually Asyraf, what features you need for your membership site ?
          Signature
          Get Instant Access to over 500 PLR, FREE Resell Rights Products Now !
          {{ DiscussionBoard.errors[3175696].message }}
          • Profile picture of the author Asyraf Azmi
            Originally Posted by sonic74 View Post

            Definately, you need a lot of experience in coding to build a membership site script or a WP plugin from scratch !

            Actually Asyraf, what features you need for your membership site ?
            i just want to set up videos about martial arts.. btw, maybe i can use forum right? set premium category for paid members..
            {{ DiscussionBoard.errors[3175735].message }}
  • I wrote one for myself at Cataclysm Gold Guide 20k Leveling and it was not too bad to code up. If you have coding experience you could easily make one in asp or php.
    {{ DiscussionBoard.errors[3175585].message }}
  • Profile picture of the author ebusinesstutor
    Joomla may be a good choice for your membership web site. Free and open source.
    Signature
    {{ DiscussionBoard.errors[3177181].message }}

Trending Topics