I have sold my own digital products before in a different niche but this was my first WSO experience and I would say it was very positive. I was very nervous posting it (I was literally sweating haha) because I didn't know what the reaction would be but it turned out to be a lot of fun.
- I really had no sales expectations but sales were fairly good. Because it was only an $11 case study report on what is working for me right now I was not expecting to get rich but I did make some decent money and was able to use it to buy some higher end software. I bumped it twice.
- I was surprised that after posting, within about 15 min's I got about 4-5 PM's from expereinced warriors (more than 1,000 posts) asking to help and giving it a free read because I didn't have any reviews. My first thought was you vultures but I soon realized that their reviews were invaluable and through their PM's gave great ideas. Many thanks to these warriors. Use their experience if you can.
- Reviews are HUGE. The first time I bumped I had some good reviews and sales were much stronger.
- Even though I did have one refund warriors were nothing but friendly and easy to deal with. Met many great people.
- I used e-junkie and it worked well but I would consider wso pro next time.
- WSO's are a great way to brand yourself on the forum. This is a big benifit.
- Spend much time on your sales page and headings. I tested a few times and even a few different words made a HUGE difference not only to my views but sales.
- Try to stay away from fluff in the report. Warriors want the meat of the matter right away.
- I would probably add video and a PDF modules if you are providing a course.
- WF support was great and very helpful when needed.
- Write original content or have someone write original content.