I am new here. My name is Emily, living in Canton (Guangzhou), China. Recently I going to change my life and am recommended here to find some good ideas.
I am managing a couple of Chinese ecommerce websites in China. Daily customer services have taken up most of my time. My health is getting worse. Outdoor activities is very important to me but it's a luxury to me. Time is quite limited.
That's why I am going to give up those Chinese ecommerce websites and to look for a new lifestyle. "Are there any chances for me to provide services or products to oversea clients?" I asked myself.
Here are my interests and abilities:
- Love to go outdoor
- Used to be a physics teacher in a middle school for 5 years
- Love photographing
- Love to do researching
- Good understanding to local real estate market
- Good understanding to local stock market
- Just began to learn French :-)
What I am not going to do and weaknesses
- Stay at home all day long again
- I don't know how to build websites nor do any technical stuff
- My English is basic though I've learned English for over 10 years. I won't be a good writer. But I can read and speak. (This post is written with other's help)
The first idea is to sell products internationally. However, that will make no change to my lifestyle. And I am not good at communicating with factories and wholesalers.
The second idea is to sell photos. This idea seems great to me. I haven't found a good way to do this yet. Will anybody need live photos in my city?
The third idea is to find a ordanary local job. This will be the last choice.
You ideas will be much appreciated.
Thanks a lot!