1) Find a Niche. For example: Muscle Building.
2) Name and design your Twitter Account
3) Sign up at Social Ommph and create an auto welcome message for your new followers and check the box to follow those who follow you.
4) Find a related twitter account with people/fans in your niche
5) Download TweetAttacks free version, follow 300 of their followers, 3 days later, unfollow those who didn't follow back.
6) Tweet 6-8 tips/tricks/whatever content a day.
7) Every now and then tweet something promotional - a cpa offer, a landing page for an affiliate products, a link to a content site to make $ of adsense ads
1) Scale! Create more accounts in different niches
2) Use Hootsuite to schedule your tweets and manage accounts. Its free for up to 5 accounts, want more accounts? - sign up with a different e-mail, or buy the pro version for $6/month
3) Buy Tweetattacks Lite, this way when the software follows other users following it will avoid people with no picture, who tweet links and inactive users. Also you can Schedule your tweets from there and on you twitter account it will say "via web" instead of "via hootsuite" so it will look more natural. although I have to say I find their scheduling set up confusing so I prefer Hootsuite.
4) Interact with your followers, its easy to do this with Hootsuite, just go to the home feed, if anything is related to your niche, reweet it! If people mention you reply to them. Simple stuff.
5) If your tweet is longer than 140 characters, then create a webpage that has the rest of the tweet, along with ads, and bit.ly them on over. Now if you have a lot of accounts then this will be time consuming, so only do this once every now and then, maybe like a few times a month, see how it goes. If you already have a site, just upload it to a random subpage and clock the link with tinyurl.
6) Don't worry about making your profile look amazing, it doesn't have to be mind blowing, don't spend too much time on that
7) Create a website related to your niche, post about 10 articles on it. Direct users to this site in your auto welcome message. Every now and then, instead of finding content and posting it, just rewrite it, post it to your blog then link it to your twitter. - extra adsense income.
1) Pick 1 Niche
2) Think of your Twitter name see if they are taken, settle on one.
3) Create a G-mail in the same name
4) Design your Account with an appropriate background picture and description.
5) Find Related account and follow 300...., ect.
6) Find Content/tips/tricks related to you Niche and schedule tweets for the next week. Don't promote anything until after a month when your account is established.
7) Every week load up it up for the next 7 days, if you feel your on a roll and want to do more by all means.
8) Every few days or so log into Hootsuite to see if anyone is mentioning you - reply back, go to the Home feed and retweet relevant tweets/reply.
P.S. You could take a couple hours and build like 5 of these. I think 5 is a good number to manage. Remember, you could always sell these twitter accounts at one point or the other. Also when you get a lot of targeted followers you can list it as a gig on fiverr to send out a tweet to them.