So after checking out the forum for a while, I always see people complaining because they quit their jobs to start making money online and don't get the results they suspect.
Usually these people end up posting something like "I QUIT! I've failed to make money online." or something similar to that.
So here's my advice...
1. Don't quit your job when you decide to make money online.
You absolutely need cash flow!
Starting up is not cheap, you're going to need to invest and reinvest everything you make in the beginning.
If you're making just enough to cover your bills, seek opportunities to have multiple streams of income so you can have money to work with.
2. People market their "Make Money Online" products showing how you can make money starting today, and the truth is you can!
BUT, the only quick results you're going to see is chump change.
The substantial profits come with investing your money, time and/or effort.
It takes either an investment in time or money to build your new online source of cash flow to a point where it makes enough to pay bills and actually support you.
To start making money fast (that's not chump change)...
You can invest your money in...
- PPC or Ads for CPA offers and/or affiliate offers
- PPC or Ads to landing pages, which put leads through a sales funnel.
- Paying other marketers for mailings
- Outsourcing the set-up process of an online business (expensive)
- Outsourcing your marketing (expensive)
You can invest your time and effort in...
- Creating a product and then finding affiliate marketers looking for products to promote.
- Dedicating your life to writing a whole bunch of articles and content
- Becoming a SEO expert and getting a webiste ranked on decent traffic keywords
- Finding joint venture partners with lists, and creating a source of income with them.
Some things make good money but require both money and time, such as...
- Creating your own sales funnel, and building an email subscriber list by paying for traffic.
- And much much more.
I personally suggest this business model...
1. Finding a niche with opportunity
2. Becoming an expert in your niche
3. Creating a product
4. Creating a sales funnel/follow up sequence around your product
5. Investing money or time in creating a perpetual source of potential clients to sales funnel (Invest $100 in test PPC campaigns, optimize to the point you're doubling your money, [200% return on investment])
6. Finding lists to promote your sales funnel to by either paying for mailings (solo ads) or having affiliates mail for commissions
7. Cultivating a good relationship with the subscribers built from your sales funnel marketing, creating content for them, being their expert, promoting online relevant offers to them, creating a continuity program
8. Paying others to create other sources of traffic for your sales funnel (By now your time is simply worth a lot more than your money, so you'll save time by outsourcing)
The cash flow will come with the perpetual traffic to your sales funnel, the big chunks of money will come with promoting to other people's lists.
By doing this, you've created an online business.
I've found that this is the best way to create a significant source of online income, it's not immediate, but effective.
The real money doesn't come super fast and requires an investment in time and/or money.
If you're a newbie struggling to make money online, I'm just giving you a heads up that it doesn't come extremely fast and the time it takes for creating an online business is determined by your applied effort and investment.
Before you quit trying to make money online because you're not getting results, ask yourself "Did I invest the necessary time, money and effort in creating an online stream of income?". If you answer no, there is hope and you should try again to get it right!
I hope that can get through to some newbies!