I need $1450 bucks by the 29th of this month to make my mortgage.
I've been working LONG (10 hour at least) days at this internet marketing thing and it's just not paying as well as i need it to.
Something has to change...
Here's what i need:
1. Instantly available money - think paypal, not clickbank
2. an average of about $140 bucks a day... from essentially scratch.
3. A repeatable system, preferably something scalable, but I'll do what i need.
Here's what I have:
1. A horribly unresponsive list of about 80 people in the photography niche
2. A decently responsive list in the infidelity niche, but they're pretty saturated with affiliate offers.
3. A neglected list of about 100 people in the fiberglass fabrication niche that have never been emailed other than a thank you email.
4. Great photoshop skills
5. Good html/CSS skills
6. Good photography skills
7. Decent video/editing skills
8. Good writing ability (and an utter disdain for it)
9. Common sense
Here's the avenues I've exhausted:
1. I've already sold everything I own and more on ebay/craigslist
2. I've been trying to get as many outsource jobs as possible, but it's not working too well.
3. I've pitched my responsive lists to the point where I think i may start losing people if i try to sell them anything else.
4. I've mowed lawns
5. I've painted houses
6. I've flipped things from craigslist and thrift shops
7. I've kept plugging away at this IM thing.
So... what should I do?
The only thing that I can think of that MAY work is writing a little 10 page report on an undecided (as of now) subject, creating a sales page for it, and posting it on craigslist for some instant traffic... That doesn't meet all 3 of my goals, but it has earning potential.
I'm lost here. REALLY broke. Collectors calling me every day. I've been unable to get a job for whatever reason, and I NEED to make this work. Please help.