Almost all of you must have realized that RBI & Paypal has bombed us once again.
Instead of blaming RBI, the Congress, Paypal, lets do some thing constructive
I'm an undergraduate here and started earning selling my Photoshop, Web Desigining Skills and web hosting services.
Some of us might need credit cards, now that is fact. The best alternative is having it against Fixed Deposit.
1) Which banks provide CC against Fixed Deposit?
2) What is the minimum limit of FD required?
3) How much time will it take to have credit card in our hand?
4) Which bank charge low rates?
5) Stay away from this bank ... (if you have any past experience)
6) Direct Link To CC of bank website(s).
Please share above info
This might help every one.
Thanks in advance!