Need your input and sharing. This week, I sold 2 clickbank after 55 hops. All products about pet care. I write an article and posted to my site. Prior to write a review I researched the keywords. I didn't optimize the article - I didn't know why people bought the product with my simple review.
Because of this good prospect, I plan to:
1. Rent a writer to provide 30-90 articles then I will publish those articles to EZA. I will register Premium membership to speed up the approval process at EZA.
2. I will optimize all the submitted articles so they all will be at page 1 Google.
3. I will redirect the resource box to my autoresponder. I need to catch their email.
4. I have provided the 'give away' products (ebook) to be downloaded once they completed their registration.
My investment should be:
1. Premium membership of EZA.
2. Articles outsources 30-90 articles.
3. Optimization my articles with backlinks.
I need input from senior warriors about my plan above. Can I generate good margin (ROI) with my plan? Need your advice if I am doing wrong steps.
Anyway thank to your sharing.