has anybody used payoneer card for payments?

14 replies
hi!I want to make a pyoneer card for payments primarily for work...has anybody used it? does it work for all countries? whether it is safe?
#card #payments #pyoneer
  • Profile picture of the author alcymart
    I have a Payoneer card but only use it to withdraw my commissions from an affiliate program from an ATM in Canada. Works great! Sorry I cannot be of more help...

    Take care,

    Bernard St-Pierre
    Marketing Consultant
    Copywriter/Teacher
    {{ DiscussionBoard.errors[3279073].message }}
    • Profile picture of the author Nissim
      Hey, Nissim from Payoneer here.

      You can use the Payoneer prepaid MasterCard card for online and offline purchases, or withdraw cash from an ATM - anywhere that debit MasterCard is accepted.

      We use top-of-the-line secure technology and stringent regulations for customer privacy, authentication and identity verification.

      For more details, feel free to visit our website, payoneer.com

      Thanks,

      Nissim
      Payoneer
      Signature

      Nissim
      Director of Community at Payoneer

      {{ DiscussionBoard.errors[3279484].message }}
  • Profile picture of the author adelainewatson
    You get the cash in hand much faster than PayPal or any other alternative payment methods. Apart from that if you have a Virtual US Bank account the payment from sites like CJ which takes couple of months (1 month of check arrival time and next 21 business days for funds to get cleared) to get credited in your account now takes hardly 24 hours.
    {{ DiscussionBoard.errors[3279466].message }}
  • Payoneer is 100% safe.
    I use it to get get payments from Infolinks.
    I am from Nepal( Probably you have never heard it) But it the card works in my country also , so the card works almost worldwide.
    {{ DiscussionBoard.errors[3279555].message }}
    • Profile picture of the author monkeytempal
      Originally Posted by subashchandrapoudel View Post

      Payoneer is 100% safe.
      I use it to get get payments from Infolinks.
      I am from Nepal( Probably you have never heard it) But it the card works in my country also , so the card works almost worldwide.
      Hi subash bro, i was searching the web to know more about payoneer debit mastercard and i found this topic, so i joined to ask you some questions.

      I am also from nepal, and i also signed up with payoneer for mastercard through odesk. I have been approved and they told me that i will recieve my card in 6 weeks.

      What i wanted to ask you was that how did you recieve your card? I mean what kind of information should i provide payoneer to successfully receive payoneer card?
      {{ DiscussionBoard.errors[5289619].message }}
  • Profile picture of the author Rukshan
    I use my payoneer card to purchase Hosting and Domains. Even it works with Adwords and other paid traffic sources. What else that you needed?
    Signature

    {{ DiscussionBoard.errors[3279622].message }}
  • Profile picture of the author Nate Maurice
    One of the guys I outsource to uses it. I pay him via loading his payoneer card.
    Signature

    Nate Maurice - Coach, Internet Instructor :)

    {{ DiscussionBoard.errors[5289644].message }}
  • Profile picture of the author Newbieee
    yup, my lastest incident where i got scammed was tru payoneer.

    not that its their fault.

    but its just base on the fact that the other person can withdraw so fast and once he does use the funds in like 2 days, there goes ur refund.
    if u have a dispute u cant get the money back.

    thats what 1 CS from payoneer told me.

    u can get the money back if he hasnt used it.
    Signature
    Pain is a perception, so is defeat & happiness!
    {{ DiscussionBoard.errors[5289665].message }}
  • Profile picture of the author ArticlePrincess
    I used it one time. The fees are outrageous. So much so that it made me nauseous. I will never ever ever use them again. Waste of money!
    {{ DiscussionBoard.errors[5289687].message }}
  • Profile picture of the author madyguru
    Yes i have a Pyoneer card and using it from a long time. Its a great way to withdraw your payments
    {{ DiscussionBoard.errors[5289971].message }}
    • Profile picture of the author PayoneerTeam
      Originally Posted by monkeytempal View Post

      Hi subash bro, i was searching the web to know more about payoneer debit mastercard and i found this topic, so i joined to ask you some questions.

      I am also from nepal, and i also signed up with payoneer for mastercard through odesk. I have been approved and they told me that i will recieve my card in 6 weeks.

      What i wanted to ask you was that how did you recieve your card? I mean what kind of information should i provide payoneer to successfully receive payoneer card?
      Once your card has been approved and sent, there is no more info you need to provide us with. We generally ask for a copy of an official photo ID, but that's before you are approved. You will receive instructions about activating your card, and then you're set to go.

      Originally Posted by Newbieee View Post

      yup, my lastest incident where i got scammed was tru payoneer.

      not that its their fault.

      but its just base on the fact that the other person can withdraw so fast and once he does use the funds in like 2 days, there goes ur refund.
      if u have a dispute u cant get the money back.

      thats what 1 CS from payoneer told me.

      u can get the money back if he hasnt used it.
      This isn't entirely true. Can you please email me at taliakl at payoneer.com with the ticket ID that you had with the CS rep? It starts with LTK. I'd like to check it out.

      Originally Posted by ArticlePrincess View Post

      I used it one time. The fees are outrageous. So much so that it made me nauseous. I will never ever ever use them again. Waste of money!
      The initial fees may seem high, but once you have activated your card, we are cheaper than pretty much every alternative out there (and available worldwide). I'd like to know which ones annoyed you if possible.

      Originally Posted by madyguru View Post

      Yes i have a Pyoneer card and using it from a long time. Its a great way to withdraw your payments
      That's awesome, glad you're enjoying.
      Signature

      Payoneer Official Representative

      {{ DiscussionBoard.errors[5302840].message }}
  • Profile picture of the author Newbieee
    so any update so far.. im bumping this. would like to hear from more users.
    Signature
    Pain is a perception, so is defeat & happiness!
    {{ DiscussionBoard.errors[5389114].message }}
  • Profile picture of the author sudeep1
    It works for all country. As well yes it is safe to use. By the way by which method/process you bought your card.
    {{ DiscussionBoard.errors[6982264].message }}

Trending Topics