I have 1 site which will expand to perhaps 10, using wordpress to create basic corporate sites all pushing different specific keyword phrases for the same product. I want to get to the top of google for natural SEO for each site.
These sites will be long term sites, for a very legitimate education product. What should be my SEO strategy? So far I have:
used plug ins to push by blog posts to twitter, facebook, squidoo and linked in (but of course I have no followers on these newly minted social media accounts
Optimised site with unique metadata and reasonable keyword density for each page.
Started looking at competitors backlinks and posting in the same places.
- Should I write content for my blog?
- Should I write articles, (different from the on-site ones)? if so where/how should I get them out these?
- Will I damage my PR or long term viability if I use the various services in this forum to create masses of 0 PR backlinks?
- How do I get followers in facebook? Should I pay for them?
- Twitter followers is easy enough, but linked in will need to be a manual strategy over years I suspect.
- Most of the backlinks I see are no follow, yet they are still found by google, what gives?
Please help. This is my first internet money making venture, I'm not especially techie and I have to make a go of this, I'm nearly broke and I have 5 mouths to feed (4 plus one in the oven
Thank you heaps for any advice you can give me.