How much was the most amount of money you earned in IM in one day after expenses.

20 replies
Yes as blunt is the title states... what was the most amount of money you pocketed in 1 day after expenses.

I hear many people making hundreds and some thousands of dollars in commissions or sales per day but after expenses (adwords, commissions, inventory) etc. they are not making nearly as much.

Throw me some numbers and how you made this in what field?
#amount #day #earned #expenses #money
  • Profile picture of the author entrepreneurjay
    Hundreds by diversifying my income streams. Affiliate ads, email list, adsense etc... Never put all your eggs in one basket.

    I have a lot of pretty good days. I will leave it at that. Lets just say there is a lot of money to be made on the Internet if your smart, and willing to work hard for it. Best invention ever even better than the wheel
    {{ DiscussionBoard.errors[3355618].message }}
    • Profile picture of the author kellyburdes
      In my experience there are a lot of ways to be successful. Some people like to diversify and have a lot of things going on, as you say "never putting all of your eggs in one basket". I've seen people get good results with this approach.

      For me though I've put almost all of my eggs into one basket and I can't imagine that I would be anywhere near as successful as I've been had I not. I focused in very early on towards a few key things and became very good at them.

      That's what has worked for me.


      Originally Posted by entrepreneurjay View Post

      Hundreds by diversifying my income streams. Affiliate ads, email list, adsense etc... Never put all your eggs in one basket.

      My best day was $500 plus. But I have a lot of pretty good days.
      {{ DiscussionBoard.errors[3355654].message }}
  • $17,000 promoting a product on launch day.

    $6,000 on a standard business day.
    {{ DiscussionBoard.errors[3355634].message }}
    • Profile picture of the author Simon H
      Originally Posted by Anonymous Affiliate View Post

      $17,000 promoting a product on launch day.

      $6,000 on a standard business day.
      Do you mind me asking what product or at least what kind of IM product?
      {{ DiscussionBoard.errors[3357428].message }}
  • Profile picture of the author kellyburdes
    My best "day" was in November of 2010, I made a little over $158,000 after expenses.
    However, to say that was made in "one day" (even though that's how much in sales came in during the day) doesn't really tell much. It would look great if I wanted to do a big IM launch though!
    But that one day was the culmination of about 4 months of solid 70 to 80 hour weeks, and years of networking and making connections in the niche. The week prior to the launch I worked 15 to 18 hours per day each day, and the week of the launch I did the same. It was worth it, by the time I closed the launch down I'd made almost $400,000 - but to say it all happened in one day, or one week would be very dishonest -but good positioning if I wanted to sell an IM product.
    When the launch was over I was sick for almost 3 weeks.
    {{ DiscussionBoard.errors[3355640].message }}
    • Profile picture of the author sme
      Originally Posted by kellyburdes View Post

      My best "day" was in November of 2010, I made a little over $158,000 after expenses.
      However, to say that was made in "one day" (even though that's how much in sales came in during the day) doesn't really tell much. It would look great if I wanted to do a big IM launch though!
      But that one day was the culmination of about 4 months of solid 70 to 80 hour weeks, and years of networking and making connections in the niche. The week prior to the launch I worked 15 to 18 hours per day each day, and the week of the launch I did the same. It was worth it, by the time I closed the launch down I'd made almost $400,000 - but to say it all happened in one day, or one week would be very dishonest -but good positioning if I wanted to sell an IM product.
      When the launch was over I was sick for almost 3 weeks.
      May I ask, was the niche Make Money Online niche or something other than that. I don't hear of launches in other than MMO niche making that much.
      {{ DiscussionBoard.errors[3355752].message }}
    • Profile picture of the author Simon H
      Originally Posted by kellyburdes View Post

      My best "day" was in November of 2010, I made a little over $158,000 after expenses.
      However, to say that was made in "one day" (even though that's how much in sales came in during the day) doesn't really tell much. It would look great if I wanted to do a big IM launch though!
      But that one day was the culmination of about 4 months of solid 70 to 80 hour weeks, and years of networking and making connections in the niche. The week prior to the launch I worked 15 to 18 hours per day each day, and the week of the launch I did the same. It was worth it, by the time I closed the launch down I'd made almost $400,000 - but to say it all happened in one day, or one week would be very dishonest -but good positioning if I wanted to sell an IM product.
      When the launch was over I was sick for almost 3 weeks.

      Im sure it was worth the 3 weeks of down time, good job nevertheless.
      The beauty of IM is that we usually end up working around the clock and it still doesnt seem like work.
      {{ DiscussionBoard.errors[3357387].message }}
  • {{ DiscussionBoard.errors[3355646].message }}
  • By closing a large initial 1-year outsourcing and content development
    contract with a prominent system security software development
    corporation...

    Manpower grew from 4 work at home moms and dads, including my wife
    and I, to 50 employees, 20 subcontractors, 2 head offices and 3 provincial
    offices, in less than 3 months...

    Before that: No website. No office aside from our homes. No business
    email. No capital resources other than our time and skills. No IM/SEO/SEM
    background knowledge and experience. No eyesight...

    7 figures, less 60% divided by 200 business days = more or less $6K/day,
    for the next 200 business days, before taxes...

    That's just one corporate client. Signed up 3 others during the 1st 2
    months of working on our first contract...

    Wanna see my wallet? lol
    Signature

    Professional Content Writing Service @ $0.03 / Word: Contact Us HERE
    • We have 2 decades of real world expertise in subject areas like Machine Learning / Deep Learning / AI / IOT / software programming / DIY electronics, digital marketing and telesales, product review / tutorial / blog / news article writing ...

    {{ DiscussionBoard.errors[3355690].message }}
    • Profile picture of the author Simon H
      Originally Posted by Marx Vergel Melencio View Post

      By closing a large initial 1-year outsourcing and content development
      contract with a prominent system security software development
      corporation...

      Manpower grew from 4 work at home moms and dads, including my wife
      and I, to 50 employees, 20 subcontractors, 2 head offices and 3 provincial
      offices, in less than 3 months...

      Before that: No website. No office aside from our homes. No business
      email. No capital resources other than our time and skills. No IM/SEO/SEM
      background knowledge and experience. No eyesight...

      7 figures, less 60% divided by 200 business days = more or less $6K/day,
      for the next 200 business days, before taxes...

      That's just one corporate client. Signed up 3 others during the 1st 2
      months of working on our first contract...

      Wanna see my wallet? lol
      Great job Marx. Always great to hear success stories like yours!
      {{ DiscussionBoard.errors[3357400].message }}
  • Profile picture of the author Ian Varnava
    Originally Posted by Simon H View Post

    Yes as blunt is the title states... what was the most amount of money you pocketed in 1 day after expenses.

    I hear many people making hundreds and some thousands of dollars in commissions or sales per day but after expenses (adwords, commissions, inventory) etc. they are not making nearly as much.

    Throw me some numbers and how you made this in what field?

    {{ DiscussionBoard.errors[3355717].message }}
  • Profile picture of the author kellyburdes
    I know a lot of the people in MMO/IM, but I myself don't play in that racket myself.

    This particular product was an options trading (stock market) product.

    If you don't hear of launches outside IM/MMO doing big numbers your just not looking in the right places.

    There are six, seven and even eight figure launches happening in Forex,the stock market, real estate, dating, alternative health, weight loss, self help (the secret "Uhmmmmm" BS and many others.

    That's just a few I can name off the top of my head, and I've got a killer migraine (which is why I'm still up at 3am bleh!)
    {{ DiscussionBoard.errors[3355815].message }}
  • Profile picture of the author kellyburdes
    As a side note the biggest launch I've heard of (and believe the numbers) was a stock trading advisory service that did $43million in 11 days.
    {{ DiscussionBoard.errors[3355821].message }}
  • {{ DiscussionBoard.errors[3359653].message }}

Trending Topics