But I have a question to all the successful article marketers here (this is an example of a knowledge thread):
- How many articles have you written on a specific niche?
- How many URL clicks have you got?
- How many of them converted to sales?
- How many times your articles been republished? And is it for 1-2 special articles or distributed uniformly throughout your submission?
- How long the article took to generate those number of views?
- How long was the title of the article?
- What was the length of the articles?
- How many article directories do you post to?
- Do you link back to your articles (may be linkwheel)?
- Do you syndicate same blog content or post unique content?
- Do you use any other method of marketing?
I will like the newbies to just learn from the masters and don't ruin the thread. Don't distract the thread.
NOTE: I would prefer if you DON'T argue with each other here. Just share your stats. It would be much more conclusive. Thanks.