After spending the last few weeks (maybe a month or so) snooping around on the WF picking up tips, reading success stories, successful methods, getting one or two cheap or free WSO's, I've decided upon a method that I'm gonna take action on. It may or may not make me money and get me up and running in the IM world.
All I ask of you guys (especially the more experienced Warriors!) is to review this for me. Add in anything you think might help me, take away something you might think is pointless, or let me know how I can do something better or something I'm doing wrong! All I ask is if you think it''l work and get me subscribers/buyers/sales etc.
So here goes this is the plan I've come up with taking bits and bobs from other peoples ideas. It's probably a bit amateurish, but I am an amateur (yet to make money)
1. Set up a blog on Blogger with an opt in form for a free report and some adsense.
2. Set up auto responder sequence giving away some free stuff (good stuff though) and obviously the offer of one or two relevant affiliate products
3. Create a Hubpage with a post linking to my blog
4. Create Squidoo lens with a link to Hubpage and blog
5. Write an article on EzineArticles linking to Squidoo lens and blog
6. Write an article for ArticleBiz linking to EZ article and blog
7. Every day for the first week, post new content on the blog and Squidoo lens. (Do I need to create a new Hub? I'm not sure how to make a new post on my current Hub if it is at all possible!) Create another Hub/new post on Hubpages, and a new article on EZA + ABiz, linking to each other.
8. After the first week make one new post/article on one of my accounts linking to the blog. Also two new blog posts per week.
9. Ping every new post/article via Ping-o-matic
Well that is all I have right now. If you think this is good enough to go with let me know, should I scrap it? Is there anything you would do differently, anything you'd add in or take away? Please any help is welcome.
Thank you in advance,