Finally 18! How I found success with IM ~ Bday post.
I just wanted to share my experiences with you guys and how I was able to 'earn' some money online (note: We don't "make" money we earn it).
Many of you would have heard what I am going to say many times over, but how many of you actually take note of things that have been repeated over and over again on the WF?
I must admit, it took me 6 months of lurking on the WF before I signed up and began conversing with the experts in each different field of IM. I was a sponge waiting to absorb as much information as I possibly could.
The main tip I would like to share would be to find a PROVEN traffic technique, niche and a way to monetize your website and apply it until it works.
What do I mean by proven? Well, the 'main' models that everyone is talking about here that allow people to earn money. Open yourself up to the WF and think deeply about what people are actually saying instead of taking their words at face value.
For me: I saw that article marketing/syndication and SEO were proven to (with some work) earn people money online. I then researched one of the three big niches (health, relationships and money) and did hours of keyword research to see which competitors ranked for each keyword and WHY they were ranked there.
After some research I was weighing up the pros and cons of CPA and Clickbank to determine how I was going to see some of that green stuff. Either method is completely fine - one doesn't work better than the other, it just depends on how you work each model to your potential.
I had to visually draw out my sales funnel - how was my potential customer going to interact with my website and then finally move onto taking an action or buying a product.
I went on to earn a small amount of money for that website - my first earnings online.
Success to me was to actually be able to earn money for myself - right from home.
BUT I learned through action instead of sitting on the WF and soaking up information - that didn't earn me anything at all.
So here is the information I want EVERYONE who isn't earning money to take away from this post.
1. Set some goals - what do you want to achieve? Enough money to quit your job? Become a millionaire? Whatever it is, write it down and read it to yourself every single day.
2. Find a niche, traffic method and a way to monetize your website that has been PROVEN to work for others here in the WF.
3. Create an action plan for everyday - you can only live one day at a time so I guess you're going to have to put up with that and create an action plan for everyday. This should outline what you need to get done and will keep you focused and moving towards your goals.
4. Go out there and work your plan until you see some success. If you feel that your plan isn't going the way it should then adjust it or ask people in the WF here.
5. Before asking questions PLEASE, PLEASE, PLEASE, use the search function here. I have seen the same questions being asked many times, so by using the search function you may uncover your question being asked and some potentially good responses.
6. IM isn't hard. It just requires you to actually work and put the effort in to succeed. Never have we seen a better time for small businesses and entrepreneurs to get their name out there and have a higher chance of being wealthy than we do right now on the internet.
Don't delay - who knows how you could change your life if you begin the journey now instead of 6 or 12 months later.
Well, it's time to head off to Uni.
All the best,
No sig, good day m8...
Recent domain flips : $8->$1000 Social recruiting Software dot com $8->$2000 MobileSalesSoftware.com
Invest in domains without the hard work !
Email for details...Mike McAleer at me dot com
âToday's scientists have substituted mathematics for experiments, and they wander off through equation after equation, and eventually build a structure which has no relation to reality.â -Nikola Tesla