What Charlie Sheen Can Teach You About Success...

50 replies
Obviously my point isn't being taken correctly. I'm NOT SAYING that his lifestyle resembles success (even if it is his version). I'm NOT SAYING he's not mentally ILL... NOT SAYING he didn't go off the deep end... I'm NOT SAYING you should be Charlie Sheen, or even be LIKE Charlie Sheen..


I'm saying you can LEARN SOMETHING POSITIVE FROM THE SITUATION.











======================







Charlie Sheen.... lunatic warlock who's a rockstar from Mars with #tigersblood?? #WINNING!

Absolutely...

Know what else he is? BLOWING THE HELL UP!!!

There's a lot of people that keep trying to bring him down, I'm sure you'd agree... Here's a couple positive things that I think people can learn from this ridiculous "being" though..

1. Haters gonna hate...
Dude doesn't give two ****s about all the negative publicity... Furthermore, he's EATING IT UP.. USING IT to fuel his fire... and most importantly, he's not hiding like a bitch, he's taking it on full force, not afraid to stand up to the haters and not letting the negativity influence his decisions. He's rolling with it. Using its momentum for his own gain.

A popular Youtuber DeStorm often times says: "If you're not pissing people off, you're not doing your best."

2. He knows what he wants/how he feels and he's not afraid to pursue that.
Success favors those willing to take BOLD, DECISIVE ACTION.

For a long time, I've floundered (luckily at a decent success level) and the reason that I haven't been able to bring it up to the next level is simply that I'm too damn scared to make a decision and go with it. Face it head on and be bold about it.

3. He's living in the NOW but thinking for the future.
It's my strong suspicion that this isn't just him losing his rocker (although, it may be a lot of that) but make no mistake that he has a plan. He's positioning himself for something.

He's cultivating a GIGANTIC fan base of rabid supporters because he's doing what other people won't do... That platform will carry him.

4. Tell Yourself Something Enough and You'll Believe It.
"I'm a total freaking rock star from mars.."

"Whether you think you are, or think you're not, you're right" - Henry Ford (if memory serves)



=====


So, am I saying everyone should go "bang 7 gram rocks" and make weird warlock type decisions? No...

What I am saying is:

Success favors those willing to make bold decisions, take action on them, and OWN them.

It's only life people, you've got one shot at it.. Stop spending it fearing the "what if's" and TAKE the success you want, in no matter what you want.


=====

I'd like to close with this motivational song.. hahaha. :p

#charlie #sheen #success #teach
  • Profile picture of the author Shannon Spoon
    I liked Charlie Sheen before he went off the deep end. Maybe he will get some help before it is too late for him.
    {{ DiscussionBoard.errors[3491827].message }}
  • Profile picture of the author WD Mino
    I have to agree with shannon if this is the definition of success I will take a pass.
    Charlie has a lot of potential but the way he is going is nowhere but straight down I hope he gets a handle on things and turns it around
    Signature

    "As a man thinks in his heart so is he-Proverbs 23:7"
    Coming Soon http://graphicsdon.com

    {{ DiscussionBoard.errors[3491838].message }}
    • Profile picture of the author mr2monster
      Originally Posted by WD Mino View Post

      I have to agree with shannon if this is the definition of success I will take a pass.
      Charlie has a lot of potential but the way he is going is nowhere but straight down I hope he gets a handle on things and turns it around

      You guys are missing the point..


      It's HIS definition of success.... He's said on multiple occasions that he's happy with his lifestyle, and doesn't care if people don't accept it.


      The mentality can be applied to anything.... you don't have to be "bangin' 7 gram rocks"... you can apply it to having your business blow up, you can apply it to your family life, you can apply it to whatever you want..


      The point is be BOLD about what you want. Be DECISIVE in what you want... and GO AFTER IT and don't let the haters tell you not to.
      {{ DiscussionBoard.errors[3491850].message }}
      • Profile picture of the author BrianTubbs
        I agree that Sheen is an example of over-the-top, no-care boldness, even reckless audacity. To the extent that the OP is simply saying that sober-minded people can learn a LITTLE from Sheen's no-care boldness, then I guess I can appreciate that point. Sheen definitely is a great example of getting attention.

        The one thing I do want to caution against, though, is the implication that each person can freely define "success" however he or she wants. I would like to respectfully submit that truth is not relative, meaning that some versions of "success" (no matter how strongly held) cannot be called "success" (not with any credibility anyway). Charlie Sheen is on a self-destructive path. He needs to get help before it's too late.


        Originally Posted by mr2monster View Post

        You guys are missing the point..


        It's HIS definition of success.... He's said on multiple occasions that he's happy with his lifestyle, and doesn't care if people don't accept it.


        The mentality can be applied to anything.... you don't have to be "bangin' 7 gram rocks"... you can apply it to having your business blow up, you can apply it to your family life, you can apply it to whatever you want..


        The point is be BOLD about what you want. Be DECISIVE in what you want... and GO AFTER IT and don't let the haters tell you not to.
        {{ DiscussionBoard.errors[3500510].message }}
  • Profile picture of the author WD Mino
    I hear ya man good points Using sheen as an example though may not be the best illustration. he has lost his kids and is ruining his life and success not really what I would consider a success in any book maybe his own book is what needs a new chapter

    Good points though don't let anyone stand in your way be bold sure as long as what you are being bold about is worth it and be decisive and take action yup I agree with those points
    -Will
    Signature

    "As a man thinks in his heart so is he-Proverbs 23:7"
    Coming Soon http://graphicsdon.com

    {{ DiscussionBoard.errors[3491872].message }}
    • Profile picture of the author ExRat
      Hi mr2monster,

      What Charlie Sheen Can Teach You About Success...
      I think you have it backwards.

      He's had success for quite some time. What he's teaching us now is about failure.

      He's said on multiple occasions that he's happy with his lifestyle, and doesn't care if people don't accept it.
      If he's saying it now, he's lying. Ever heard of 'a cry for help?'

      The absolute best lesson you can take from his current situation is the difference between and also the relationship between wealth, success and money.

      Our Western societies condition us in many surreptitious ways that it is purely the posession of money that holds all of the keys to wealth, happiness, contentedness, satisfaction, success - all of the things that make a life worthwhile.

      There are many reasons for this deception, but the key one is that it enables those right at the top to surreptitously enslave those below to commit their lives (and 'souls') to making those at the top even more richer (and powerful) for a tiny slice of the pie in return.

      The proof that this is a lie is all around us, yet the majority continue to ignore it and perpetuate the lie - to their own detriment.

      Of course money enables certain benefits - but only to a point. Once you go past that point it becomes your downfall - RE - Charlie Sheen.

      His life is totally empty and unfulfilling, that is why he is so clearly unhappy.

      He has everything that is claimed to be so precious and desirable - he can earn $2m per episode. He already has more money than he could ever reasonably need. So why is he so messed up and incoherent? Why is he losing his kids and living with parasites? Because he has everything and he also has nothing. He achieved the 'Holy Grail' and found it to be empty. He was conned. He's trying to tell you that, but you need to read between the lines to get the message.

      The main irony in the OP is this -

      Tell Yourself Something Enough and You'll Believe It.
      You've used confirmation bias to twist things around to make a point - a valid one in general - but where it falls down is that Charlie Sheen is the worst possible example to use to make the points you are making.

      He is trying (desperately) to justify his existence and his choices and once he realises that he is not fooling anyone that uses rational logic and reason in their thought processes, including himself, that's when his life will be in peril.

      In the meantime, the confused herd jump on his words and take the tiniest bits of logic contained within them in order to try and position him as some sort of wise messiah.

      Example -

      3. He's living in the NOW but thinking for the future.
      It's my strong suspicion that this isn't just him losing his rocker (although, it may be a lot of that) but make no mistake that he has a plan. He's positioning himself for something.

      He's cultivating a GIGANTIC fan base of rabid supporters because he's doing what other people won't do... That platform will carry him.
      The supporters are rabid - that's precisely the problem. They're losing sight of logic and reason. They are so confused by the world that they will take the words of a 'madman' and look for any nugget of wisdom within them in order to elevate this guy as some kind of messiah.

      Charlie is clearly charlied off his face. So are a large group of the population. Of course they will identify with him and his logic, because they are desperate for some excuse, any excuse, for being charlied off their face. If only they would realise that it's all to do with escapism from this topsy-turvy world, they would have the key to solving their problems.

      But if you look at the other underlying reasons for people to follow and agree with and attempt to rationalise Sheen's words you will see that it's not complicated - the reason is that the people in positions of authority in this world are emperors without clothes - they have been utterly discredited yet they have not been removed from power. They have been steering us on a course towards oblivion yet no one seems able to stop them.

      Therefore the masses are looking for anyone (no matter how deluded) to stand up and defy authority (and therefore be their voice, their mouthpiece), regardless of the fact that people like Sheen have been deliberately pushed into fame precisely by those people in power - because they know that he is a false idol and they know that he will simply confuse the masses even more.

      The masses identify with him and will attack people with opinions like mine precisely because they are now as confused and deluded as Sheen.

      This is precisely what they wanted.

      Statements like this -

      Haters gonna hate...
      ...don't exist for no apparent reason. They are a core part of the plan. Don't fall for it. Don't promote the talk of those who aim to enslave you. That's a perverse form of Stockholm syndrome aimed at spreading the syndrome to others.

      Another one -

      "If you're not pissing people off, you're not doing your best."
      Why would the people who piss us off continually with their enslavement of us, their lies, and their manufactured, artificial, vacuous world of increasingly interruptive indoctrination want us to believe this mantra and adopt it as our own? Because they want us to accept them pissing us off perhaps?

      He's cultivating a GIGANTIC fan base of rabid supporters
      Just how difficult is it to differentiate between 'supporters', 'followers' and those who want to rubber-neck at a train wreck to satisfy their 'wealth' envy, or even those who want to feel better about their own wrecked train by looking at the 'other guy' (Sheen) and saying to themselves, 'he had much more to lose than I and he still went off the rails, so why shouldn't I?' It's not that complicated, is it?

      I just noticed your tagline, too -

      Less Think More Do
      Sheesh. The irony.

      'To see the farm is to leave the farm.' Stefan Molyneux.
      Signature


      Roger Davis

      {{ DiscussionBoard.errors[3491952].message }}
      • Profile picture of the author Gail_Curran
        He's MENTALLY ILL. It could not be more obvious. Have you never seen or listened to a manic person? All his ravings and delusions and threats are the product of a disordered mind. He's a danger to himself and to others. People are blinded by his fame and wealth. If he was some average joe nobody would be cheering him on, they'd be calling the police about the guy screaming about aliens and threatening to cut his ex-wife's head off.
        {{ DiscussionBoard.errors[3492038].message }}
      • Profile picture of the author Robert Puddy
        Originally Posted by ExRat View Post

        Our Western societies condition us in many surreptitious ways that it is purely the posession of money that holds all of the keys to wealth, happiness, contentedness, satisfaction, success - all of the things that make a life worthwhile.

        There are many reasons for this deception, but the key one is that it enables those right at the top to surreptitously enslave those below to commit their lives (and 'souls') to making those at the top even more richer (and powerful) for a tiny slice of the pie in return.

        Hmmm

        As most of that was about charlie and his nonsense I left it out of the quote. BUT roger
        really you see things through a distorted window man.

        Without rich and successful peole the poor and working class would starve to death.

        Without entrepeuners creating wealth for themselves there would be no jobs for the downtrodden (its a typical working class myth that rich people enslave those below them)

        All the working class do is shoot themselves in the foot when they bitch about the top earners, and moan about big bonus payments, and expenses payments (Brits will know what i mean here)

        The more pragmatic (and truthful) view is that rich successful people create wealth that everyone gets to share in. The fact they take the lions share is fine because there the one who created the wealth in the first place.

        equality in wealth is neither attainable or desriable
        {{ DiscussionBoard.errors[3499434].message }}
        • Profile picture of the author Jonathan 2.0
          Good to hear another perspective Robert. :-)
          Signature
          "Each problem has hidden in it an opportunity so powerful that it literally dwarfs the problem. The greatest success stories were created by people who recognized a problem and turned it into an opportunity."―Joseph Sugarman
          {{ DiscussionBoard.errors[3499484].message }}
          • Profile picture of the author ExRat
            Hi Robert,

            BUT roger really you see things through a distorted window man.

            Without rich and successful peole the poor and working class would starve to death.
            How on earth do you arrive at that point based upon what I posted?

            There's a simple explanation.

            You have somehow come to the conclusion that I am against, or attacking anyone with financial success.

            its a typical working class myth that rich people enslave those below them
            Instead, just seperate those with financial success/wealth into two categories -

            1) the elite

            2) everyone else with financial wealth EG entrepreneurs

            When I talk about enslavement I am only referring to those in category 1.

            For absolute clarity, I am NOT referring to entrepreneurs and 'self-made' men/women in general.

            I totally agree with you about entrepreneurs (does that surprise you?) I personally think that they are the most important part of a free market economy and society - they hold the whole thing together.

            As for the elite, the landed gentry and the parasitic class that act as the elite's puppets and enforcers, most of whom have never done a decent, honest days work in their lives (unlike entrepreneurs), it's a totally different kettle of fish.

            If you choose to lump those two groups together as one, then I agree with you that it's idiotic to be 'against' them because of wealth envy.

            But it's just as idiotic not to recognise that there are (at least) two groups and one of those groups are financial terrorists who are currently involved in a transfer of wealth from the masses, via nefarious methods - for example, using the 'financial crisis' in order to asset-strip our country and privatise things which have been paid for (and therefore belong) to the nation.

            Does that explain?

            To elaborate on the point I was making in the part you quoted (because it was so misunderstood), I'm referring to the typical teen warrior running around chanting 'greed is good' and scoffing at anyone who even considers the plight of others or the state of society - while they try to make nickels and dimes from WSOs.

            They act as if they are enlightened entrepreneurs, the next 'Gordon Gecko', when in fact they are simply another brainwashed member of the masses who is simply revelling in their own newly discovered selfishness and ignorance (thinking that it makes them cool) who will end up paying the same extortionate taxes as the rest and buying the same consumer junk as the rest which simply props up and perpetuates the system and the elites who design it.

            Hint - the elites own Hollywood. They are aware of the influence it exerts on the masses. 'Greed is good.'

            Actually, it's not. And that applies to 99% of the people who use this forum.

            THAT was my point Robert.
            Signature


            Roger Davis

            {{ DiscussionBoard.errors[3499607].message }}
            • Profile picture of the author The Niche Man
              I agree with your success points when they apply to the average well balanced person. But I believe in Charlie Sheen's case your title should be ... "What Charlie Sheen Can Teach You About Short-Term Success!"
              Signature
              Download "Free 80 Page E-Book"
              "201 Ways To Live Better On Less Money".
              "Because The Easiest Way To Make Money is ... ... By Saving Some First!"
              {{ DiscussionBoard.errors[3500378].message }}
              • Profile picture of the author blue_sky
                he is in the show business for what...at least 20 years...

                I wouldnt exactly call this short term...


                Originally Posted by The Niche Man View Post

                "What Charlie Sheen Can Teach You About Short-Term Success!"
                {{ DiscussionBoard.errors[3502146].message }}
            • Profile picture of the author Robert Puddy
              Originally Posted by ExRat View Post

              Hi Robert,

              How on earth do you arrive at that point based upon what I posted?

              There's a simple explanation.

              You have somehow come to the conclusion that I am against, or attacking anyone with financial success.

              I totally agree with you about entrepreneurs (does that surprise you?) I personally think that they are the most important part of a free market economy and society - they hold the whole thing together.

              THAT was my point Robert.
              That clarifys a lot... big difference to what i saw originally
              {{ DiscussionBoard.errors[3501870].message }}
  • Profile picture of the author Jun Balona
    The guy's is as interesting as it gets.

    But I think you're right. He may have some characteristics that are seem too weird but he is not afraid to show it to anybody, haters or otherwise.

    Now if Charlie was only a Warrior Forum Member and made a WSO about how he got a million followers in Twitter for one day.. hmm..
    {{ DiscussionBoard.errors[3491898].message }}
  • Profile picture of the author Maruk
    I agree. The philosophy of CS is great but the way he carries it out maybe too much for some people. He's right most of the time if you are able to put this whole thing into perspective.
    The fact that he is thick helps a lot btw.
    {{ DiscussionBoard.errors[3491901].message }}
  • Profile picture of the author celente
    sheen is either the smartest man in the world or the dumbest.

    Think about it for a sec, he lost his job....and hate his producers. The last thing in the world the producers want to hear is the name charlie sheen.

    So i think that is his fuel for his rants. And you gotta remember he is an actor. Right now he is getting more attention doing what he loves than on his show.

    It is one and a half men in real life .....LOL ha ha ha. NO matter if you think he is mentally retarded, he is using this to his advantage...and doing what he loves.

    Maybe he is alot smarter than the media are making out, I just know he is making a crap load of money from carrying on. Could be just a stunt.
    {{ DiscussionBoard.errors[3492129].message }}
  • Profile picture of the author PaulMark
    Could be just a stunt.
    If so, he should host next year's Oscars AND win one!
    Signature
    Just PM questions : Paul answers questions about rapid product creation, recurring revenue and creating online training programs. Mark answers questions about SEO, organic traffic, & local business marketing.

    {{ DiscussionBoard.errors[3492235].message }}
  • Profile picture of the author EndGame
    Given that many people (on this website and others) are labeling Charlie Sheen as an online marketing genius, has he now reached the status of "Internet Marketing Guru?"

    And if he has, is this thread technically considered "guru bashing" and against the rules of the forum?

    If you think about it, maybe these webinar events he is holding, and videos he is creating, is all part of one really big pre-launch?

    Maybe he is releasing his own version of "Niche Marketing on Crack?"
    Signature
    "Better a student of reality than a master of illusion"
    {{ DiscussionBoard.errors[3492291].message }}
    • Profile picture of the author Hortensia
      Originally Posted by EndGame View Post

      Maybe he is releasing his own version of "Niche Marketing on Crack?"
      That I find funny...
      {{ DiscussionBoard.errors[3494145].message }}
  • Profile picture of the author mel guard
    we need people like Charlie they liven the place up he speaks his mind and gets well paid for it , I dont have a problem with that as long as he leaves me alone
    {{ DiscussionBoard.errors[3492314].message }}
  • Profile picture of the author MichaelHiles
    I wouldn't quite go this far.

    I posted a topic about his show and converting his Twitter following to a broadcast stream - successfully leveraging his Twitter audience in an attempt to find a new channel and venue.

    But I'm not going to turn him into the next Jim Rhon.
    {{ DiscussionBoard.errors[3492370].message }}
    • Profile picture of the author NyNyDanDan
      I just think it's so sad that in this day and age when so many people are struggling to just put bread on the table that Sheen would f**k up a $2M per episode gig. How many hurting moms and dads around the country would kill (not literally) for just a small fraction of that sum so that they might be in a better position to take care of their families?

      Money's a weird thing - it flows and goes to some strange places.....
      {{ DiscussionBoard.errors[3492397].message }}
  • Profile picture of the author marketermatt
    I think he is awsome! haha
    Signature

    *****
    BRB BUSY MAKING WORDPRESS THEMES

    {{ DiscussionBoard.errors[3492436].message }}
    • Profile picture of the author Steven Wagenheim
      Let's see...the guy was the star of a hit show making $2 million per episode
      and now he's out of work.

      Am I missing something here? :confused:

      Sure, you need to be bold and take chances to really have HUGE success.
      I'm just not sure that the way Charlie has gone about it, if indeed that's
      what he's doing, is the most efficient or best way.

      How will this all end? Nobody really knows.

      But...and I am only speaking from my personal opinion...if I were Charlie
      Sheen, I would certainly take the life I had BEFORE I got fired over the life
      I have now.

      But that's just me.
      {{ DiscussionBoard.errors[3493664].message }}
      • Profile picture of the author mlcmartin
        Originally Posted by Steven Wagenheim View Post

        Let's see...the guy was the star of a hit show making $2 million per episode
        and now he's out of work.
        Or let's see here.. the guy was a whore owned by a broadcasting company and now he is free.. Are we missing something here? Winning.. winning..
        {{ DiscussionBoard.errors[3494574].message }}
  • Profile picture of the author AnnaHamer
    I am all for your message as well , but this song has replaced the Christian Bale rant remix as the song to listen to when I am feeling a bit down. I saw this trending on twitter, but had no idea what they were talking about thanks for sharing...winning!
    {{ DiscussionBoard.errors[3493766].message }}
  • Profile picture of the author mello87
    I see what you mean, however i think your digging pretty deep to drag out what he can teach us about success haha! Isnt Sean Penn helping him out now, i remember him going off the rails in his younger days. Anyways, i still quite like Sheen. Hes been successful ill give you that
    Signature

    {{ DiscussionBoard.errors[3493807].message }}
  • Profile picture of the author TelZilla
    What you can learn from Charlie Sheen...

    1. Never buy into your own Press.
    2. Don't do drugs.
    3. Being rich doesn't stop you from being an idiot.
    4. A living, breathing train wreck is always fun to watch.
    5. Seek mental help when you need it.
    6. Tiger's Blood, Adonis DNA, and 3 Goddess' don't guarantee you can keep your kids.
    7. Winning isn't just a 7 letter word anymore.
    Signature
    Don't get so wrapped up in making money that you forget the important things in life.
    {{ DiscussionBoard.errors[3493977].message }}
    • Profile picture of the author JRCarson
      Originally Posted by TelZilla View Post

      What you can learn from Charlie Sheen...

      1. Never buy into your own Press.
      2. Don't do drugs.
      3. Being rich doesn't stop you from being an idiot.
      4. A living, breathing train wreck is always fun to watch.
      5. Seek mental help when you need it.
      6. Tiger's Blood, Adonis DNA, and 3 Goddess' don't guarantee you can keep your kids.
      7. Winning isn't just a 7 letter word anymore.
      LOL....nice.

      I've been looking for "Tiger's Blood" domain names all morning.
      {{ DiscussionBoard.errors[3494168].message }}
  • Profile picture of the author AnnaHamer
    Also we can learn a lot from this example as well. If the maker of that remix was selling something in his link on you tube aimed at young adults he could be raking it in. That's the power of going viral. Using the media and popular culture to promote is "winning"
    {{ DiscussionBoard.errors[3494190].message }}
  • I guess Aristotle was right after all: virtue lies in a sensible middle point.
    {{ DiscussionBoard.errors[3494194].message }}
  • Profile picture of the author Michael Franklin
    Actually, his "winning" mantra sticks in my head....So it can't be that bad! I mean, I am all for empowering mantras!
    Signature

    {{ DiscussionBoard.errors[3494337].message }}
  • Profile picture of the author bertyounger
    Sorry, the only lesson here is don't go off your meds. The man is seriously bi-polar and his behavior is fueled by his drug use. Other than scoring some serious ass I'm not quite sure what he has accomplished with his life.
    {{ DiscussionBoard.errors[3494362].message }}
  • Profile picture of the author James Campbell
    Just for fun I applied to be his intern yesterday with this (Because he only allowed 75 characters to apply):
    Though not pure tiger blood, mine is part lion, awesome and tiger. Hire me.
    {{ DiscussionBoard.errors[3494576].message }}
  • Profile picture of the author Dave_007
    I can see the point you are trying to make. If you are going to do something, do it well.
    {{ DiscussionBoard.errors[3494588].message }}
  • Profile picture of the author Mike McAleer
    I don't think it is good to say that he is a success because down deep he is a failure playing off of our senses to be entertained by people's mess ups and weirdness.
    Signature

    Recent domain flips : $8->$1000 Social recruiting Software dot com $8->$2000 MobileSalesSoftware.com
    Invest in domains without the hard work !
    Email for details...Mike McAleer at me dot com

    {{ DiscussionBoard.errors[3494724].message }}
  • Profile picture of the author CDarklock
    I think Michael Ian Black said it best on Twitter.

    @michaelianblack: "In three days, my interest in Charlie Sheen went from 0 to 60 to 0."
    Signature
    "The Golden Town is the Golden Town no longer. They have sold their pillars for brass and their temples for money, they have made coins out of their golden doors. It is become a dark town full of trouble, there is no ease in its streets, beauty has left it and the old songs are gone." - Lord Dunsany, The Messengers
    {{ DiscussionBoard.errors[3494983].message }}
  • Profile picture of the author sdentrepreneur
    Great video, that made my day.
    Who says Twitter is dead? 2 million followers in a week??
    Signature

    Learn to become Digital, Internet and Social Media Marketing Consultant to Business Owners
    Click here to learn more - Internet, Digital and Social Media Marketing Training Course

    {{ DiscussionBoard.errors[3494990].message }}
  • Profile picture of the author sbucciarel
    Banned
    I think this video says it all about who's winning and who is #notwinning

    Episode 2: Torpedoes of Truth, Sheen's Korner Episode 2: Torpedoes of Truth 3/6/11 wytv on USTREAM. Comedy

    Sorry ... but I don't see this as a model for anything except self-destruction. This is the most public, most documented meltdown I've ever seen.
    {{ DiscussionBoard.errors[3495128].message }}
  • Profile picture of the author BloggingPro
    Oh boy... Mr. Sheen has made headlines here too. This guy is creating a brand of chaos...

    I will say that it seems many want to dog on Charlie for his antics and actions, yet none of those same organizations would want to talk about how much money he's currently making them... (I'm looking at you TMZ!)
    Signature
    You're going to fail. If you're afraid of failure then you do not belong in the Internet Marketing Business. Period.
    {{ DiscussionBoard.errors[3495146].message }}
    • Profile picture of the author Jason Moffatt
      I allow myself 3 Sheen-esque days a year.

      When I hit 40 I may have to reconsider.
      Signature
      FREE 7-Day Video Training On How To Get People To Know, Like, Trust & Buy From You - http://www.nichefamous.com/
      {{ DiscussionBoard.errors[3495178].message }}
  • Profile picture of the author Blogger B
    Well mr2monster ... you do know how to get an active thread started. Which kind of illustrates your point. You have people rallying to both sides of the discussion ... which is great since the plan was just to have an active discussion. Great thread and very interesting points.


    P.S. Oh by the way, the man is a classic crackhead who has fried his brain. He was a very talented actor who probably had mental issues. Now he's a crackhead who lives in a permanent brain-cloud. I've never seen anybody come all the way back from where he is now. Hard to feel sorry for the millionaire with the two hot women waiting for him to come home from his weekend binges with porn stars. But he does need some help.
    Signature
    To blog or not to blog? That is the question!
    {{ DiscussionBoard.errors[3495249].message }}
  • Profile picture of the author InternetWriter
    I still think Charlie is bitchin'.
    Signature
    {{ DiscussionBoard.errors[3495331].message }}
  • Profile picture of the author Jonathan 2.0
    Love him or hate him you've got to admit he's a good character. And at least he isn't boring.

    (Winning ... Winning)

    ;-)
    Signature
    "Each problem has hidden in it an opportunity so powerful that it literally dwarfs the problem. The greatest success stories were created by people who recognized a problem and turned it into an opportunity."―Joseph Sugarman
    {{ DiscussionBoard.errors[3498520].message }}
    • Profile picture of the author Jonathan 2.0
      Originally Posted by Jonathan 2.0 View Post

      Love him or hate him you've got to admit he's a good character. And at least he isn't boring.

      (Winning ... Winning)

      ;-)
      OK - I think I made the "wrong" assessment. Until now I just saw the "fun" stuff that's being passed around the Internet. However after doing some research and watching YouTube videos, Charlie has gone completely off the rails.

      And I sincerely hope he finds his way out of that mess. :-(
      Signature
      "Each problem has hidden in it an opportunity so powerful that it literally dwarfs the problem. The greatest success stories were created by people who recognized a problem and turned it into an opportunity."―Joseph Sugarman
      {{ DiscussionBoard.errors[3499196].message }}
  • Profile picture of the author aldzmodelo
    I thinks he's going crazy. he needs his goddesses.
    {{ DiscussionBoard.errors[3498547].message }}

Trending Topics