Get 3D Eye Catching Extra Ordinary eCover for Your Products FREE!

38 replies
Dear Warriors
I'll make eCovers for your products FREE! That can be
1. ebook paperback
2. eBook Hardcover
3. ebook/ezine Binder style
4. ezine flat/curvy
5. CD/DVD cover
6. CD/DVD
7. Membership Card
8. Member Pass
9. Business Card
10. Buy Now Button
11. Software Box Cover
etc....etc..........................
Let me know your requirements. And I'll do it for you FREE. And please if anyone know any free source of quality images, let me know.

In exchange what I want? Nothing! You may simply press the Thanks button if you wish.

Please Let Me know the following information to get Your Desired eCover:
Cover Type (i.e. paperback, hardcover, CD/DVD etc.):
Title:
Sub Title (if any):
Author Name:
Website:
Short Product Description (To make the cover relative):
Anything else you want to suggest:
Image (if you like to provide):
Output file format you want (psd, jpg, gif etc.):
Size/Dimension(ie 300*200):
Purpose of the cover(i.e. opt in, direct product selling, email coaching):
How much page have in your ebook:
Your Email Address (to deliver the file to you)

You need not provide every information. But the more detail you will provide, the more better the cover will be. You can also send image or any other necessary file with these information to shafiqkamal@gmail.com.

Edit:
If you are not serious, and want to just for a try, because you are getting it FREE, please do not waste my time.
Case Study: Few days ago a person asked me to make an ecover. I am not mentioning his name here. When I am asking his suggestion making a rough copy for him, he told me, "I have no time. Forget it. I need no cover." My question is why have you then wasted my time? If you are not satisfied, ask me to change. That was not final. I have shown a rough copy because I am ready to change. It was the easy solution. When I ask further he signed out without telling any reason. But I was still seeing him logged in here in warrior forum.
So if you are not serious, please don't ask for this service.



This cover is made by me. It is suitable for a 50-70 Page PDF ebook.

Edit:
New created cover. All the requests are in queue. Serving first come first serve basis. Comments feedback highly appreciated.
#catching #ecover #extra #eye #free #ordinary #products
  • Profile picture of the author Ron Killian
    Nice offer, sure you'll have some takers.

    I've found some nice images at stock.xchng, though you have to check the rights.
    Signature
    PLR Affiliate Program Has Launched! Easily Promote Over 5,000 PLR and MRR Products.

    Largest Selection of PLR Articles on the Planet! PLR Ebooks, PLR Video, PLR Websites and more with Private Label Rights
    {{ DiscussionBoard.errors[315416].message }}
    • Profile picture of the author Shafiq Kamal
      Originally Posted by Ron Killian View Post

      Nice offer, sure you'll have some takers.

      I've found some nice images at stock.xchng, though you have to check the rights.
      Oh Ron, Thank You
      {{ DiscussionBoard.errors[315425].message }}
      • Profile picture of the author John Sullivan
        Hi Shafiq,

        Thanks for the offer I am sending you a PM.

        John
        {{ DiscussionBoard.errors[315431].message }}
        • Profile picture of the author Shafiq Kamal
          Originally Posted by John Sullivan View Post

          Hi Shafiq,

          Thanks for the offer I am sending you a PM.

          John
          Yes, got it. PMed back.
          {{ DiscussionBoard.errors[315517].message }}
  • Profile picture of the author NormanSP
    sure is a nice offer. Try a google search for free images.
    {{ DiscussionBoard.errors[315422].message }}
  • Profile picture of the author P_Cerrito
    Hi Shafiq,

    Thank you for the offer that is so kind.
    By any chance do you know where I can get some Photoshop actionscripts for making ecovers, etc? I've seen alot online(mostly PLR) but I'd like to find something high quality preferably for free that someone has donated. I've bought some in the past but the quality was fair at best however I did find one free good one the other day that rocks. I just wish I could find more like it but with different designs.

    PS- Your e-cover looks really good. If you are doing this free I may suggest the cusomer supplies the images. I stockphoto and others have some great ones cheap but you'll have to check the rights to use for commercial use,templates, reuse,restrictions, etc they have some that you can pay a little extra for commercial use with less restrictions. I personally won't use free images because I don't know who really has the rights. I wish you success.
    Signature

    "We are the architects of our own lives"
    Power to attract wealth, success, love, and romance ...

    {{ DiscussionBoard.errors[315429].message }}
  • Profile picture of the author MarketerGuy
    Banned
    [DELETED]
    {{ DiscussionBoard.errors[315885].message }}
    • Profile picture of the author Shafiq Kamal
      Originally Posted by MarketerGuy View Post

      Wow Shafiq, you must be trying to max out on cool points around here or something. This is totally awesome,I'm sure you'll gain a lot of respect by running this offer, I'd even front you some money to post this in the WSO section if you did a cover for me. Send me a PM.
      Thanks for such a nice offer. Let me first make you satisfied.
      {{ DiscussionBoard.errors[316595].message }}
  • Profile picture of the author Carl DiNello
    Here are some inexpensive royalty-free photo sources you may find worth the money:

    bigstockphoto.com
    123rf.com
    dreamstime.com
    us.fotolia.com
    shutterpoint.com


    Free stock photos:

    freerangestock.com
    turbophoto.com
    bigfoto.com
    pixelperfectdigital.com

    There was a great list posted here a while ago, try a forum search.
    {{ DiscussionBoard.errors[316500].message }}
    • Profile picture of the author Shafiq Kamal
      Originally Posted by Carl DiNello View Post

      Here are some inexpensive royalty-free photo sources you may find worth the money:

      bigstockphoto.com
      123rf.com
      dreamstime.com
      us.fotolia.com
      shutterpoint.com


      Free stock photos:

      freerangestock.com
      turbophoto.com
      bigfoto.com
      pixelperfectdigital.com

      There was a great list posted here a while ago, try a forum search.
      Thank you very much.
      {{ DiscussionBoard.errors[317514].message }}
  • Profile picture of the author mudmat
    Wow! Great offer that shafiq.. I've never seen someone give these kind of offer before..

    Will pm you shortly..
    {{ DiscussionBoard.errors[316575].message }}
    • Profile picture of the author Shafiq Kamal
      Originally Posted by mudmat View Post

      Wow! Great offer that shafiq.. I've never seen someone give these kind of offer before..

      Will pm you shortly..
      Thanks. I'll be glad to help you. Good luck.
      {{ DiscussionBoard.errors[317940].message }}
      • Profile picture of the author mjbmedia
        Hey Shafiq great offer respect to you. PM sent thanks

        Mike
        Signature

        Mike

        {{ DiscussionBoard.errors[318105].message }}
        • Profile picture of the author Shafiq Kamal
          Originally Posted by mjbmedia View Post

          Hey Shafiq great offer respect to you. PM sent thanks

          Mike
          You are welcome. I'll be glad if I could help you.
          {{ DiscussionBoard.errors[318289].message }}
          • Profile picture of the author Shafiq Kamal
            If anyone have good collection of Internet Marketing graphics and want to contribute, please send to my email address shafiqkamal@gmail.com
            {{ DiscussionBoard.errors[318334].message }}
  • Profile picture of the author aikay77
    Banned
    Hi, i'm in
    Please can you make me an ebook binder cover for the title
    "Win Back Your Ex Lover" with the picture of a guy and girl

    It can be binder style or paper back, and please send it in psd
    format.

    Thank you so much

    Ronald
    {{ DiscussionBoard.errors[318390].message }}
    • Profile picture of the author Shafiq Kamal
      Originally Posted by aikay77 View Post

      Hi, i'm in
      Please can you make me an ebook binder cover for the title
      "Win Back Your Ex Lover" with the picture of a guy and girl

      It can be binder style or paper back

      Thank you so much

      Ronald
      Of course. Just send me the required information and images(if you want to provide).
      {{ DiscussionBoard.errors[318406].message }}
  • {{ DiscussionBoard.errors[318408].message }}
  • Profile picture of the author borilbogoev
    Nice work Shafiq, thank you.
    I did the cover for my new ebook yesterday .
    Signature
    ULTRA HOT WSO: +++> GET 21 High Quality Articles [PLR] for ONLY $7! BONUS Included. Instant Download. <+++ *** 100% Original Content. Optimized for "Make Money Online" and "Personal Development" Niches! +++> Get Your Exclusive Pack NOW!

    CHRISTMAS WSO: The Santa Claus Report. Learn More!
    {{ DiscussionBoard.errors[318463].message }}
    • Profile picture of the author Shafiq Kamal
      Originally Posted by borilbogoev View Post

      Nice work Shafiq, thank you.
      I did the cover for my new ebook yesterday .
      You are welcome.
      {{ DiscussionBoard.errors[320056].message }}
      • Profile picture of the author Shafiq Kamal
        I have started delivery on your requests. Those who haven't still received, please be patient. Yours request is in queue. Please give me your comments/feedback for every ecover, so I can improve them. I'll improve them based on your feedback. Thanks.

        How about this one? Comment/feedback please.
        {{ DiscussionBoard.errors[323121].message }}
        • Profile picture of the author Shafiq Kamal
          Alex72
          Your membership card is ready as per your instruction. But I couldn't contact with you due to you haven't give me any email address and now you have chosen not to receive private messages.

          Here is your card:
          {{ DiscussionBoard.errors[324741].message }}
  • Profile picture of the author Louis Raven
    Shafiq, that is extremely generous of you.

    The only thing I'd ask for in return is a tesimonial as you can add so much credibility to your website by saying "hey, here's what others are saying about my graphics..".

    I do my own graphics but thanks for the offer mate.

    Louis
    {{ DiscussionBoard.errors[318775].message }}
    • Profile picture of the author Shafiq Kamal
      Originally Posted by Louis Raven View Post

      Shafiq, that is extremely generous of you.

      The only thing I'd ask for in return is a tesimonial as you can add so much credibility to your website by saying "hey, here's what others are saying about my graphics..".

      I do my own graphics but thanks for the offer mate.

      Louis
      That's a great idea Louis. Thanks
      {{ DiscussionBoard.errors[325226].message }}
  • Profile picture of the author Joe Giannetti
    I take one................

    Joe Giannetti's List Building Secrets

    Secrets to Build a Huge List.
    {{ DiscussionBoard.errors[325250].message }}
  • Profile picture of the author Kneb Knebaih
    Hi Shafiq,

    Congrats on your kindness for offering such a gift to everyone here...

    You are one of a kind


    But please, you can setup a system to interact with your fellow Warriors (ie, ask for something in return):


    *** Get people to opt-in to receive the e-cover. A fair deal. That way you will grow a fast list of (happy) subscribers, that later you can follow up and keep offering your services to them.


    For example:


    a. You made the e-cover for "Tom"...

    b. Tom opt-in to your list and download the e-cover.

    c. You ask Tom to give you feedback - testimonial.

    d. You thank Tom for the feedback and let him know that you can make him more e-covers in the future for just $--, with the early discount offer, to be one of the first who applied for the free e-cover offer.

    Or, in the case Tom wasn´t so happy with your graphic work, you ask for the exact "negative" feedback, make changes accordingly, and offer him another free e-cover that really please him. You have now a happy subscriber for life.


    e. You setup a website with your prices and offers for you graphics work. Or better: you setup a membership grapchis site.

    Example: First e-cover FREE, then just $20/month for 3 e-covers or 1 ministe design (crazy early offer).


    e. Tom is happy for your great kindness and will probably order more e-covers and graphic design from you.


    f. Viral Friend tactic to add?

    - "Bring 3 friends to my Free e-cover Offer and you get your first month for FREE",

    (or something similar).


    ...



    Your offer and kindness is hard to find.

    But I also think that your time is valuable, and you can allow yourself to receive something, at least to grow your list of (happy) subscribers.

    Take in consideration that you are spending an average of 30 to 90 min. per e-cover...

    And people willl happily thank you for that (especially Warriors), by subscribing to your list, giving you a testimonial and bringing new free-customers (leads)...

    This way you let people to give you something in return, as a way to say "thanks"...


    In life, to be willing to receive is so important as to be willing to give



    All the best,
    Kneb
    {{ DiscussionBoard.errors[327687].message }}
    • Profile picture of the author Shafiq Kamal
      Originally Posted by Kneb Knebaih View Post

      Hi Shafiq,

      Congrats on your kindness for offering such a gift to everyone here...

      You are one of a kind


      But please, you can setup a system to interact with your fellow Warriors (ie, ask for something in return):


      *** Get people to opt-in to receive the e-cover. A fair deal. That way you will grow a fast list of (happy) subscribers, that later you can follow up and keep offering your services to them.


      For example:


      a. You made the e-cover for "Tom"...

      b. Tom opt-in to your list and download the e-cover.

      c. You ask Tom to give you feedback - testimonial.

      d. You thank Tom for the feedback and let him know that you can make him more e-covers in the future for just $--, with the early discount offer, to be one of the first who applied for the free e-cover offer.

      Or, in the case Tom wasn´t so happy with your graphic work, you ask for the exact "negative" feedback, make changes accordingly, and offer him another free e-cover that really please him. You have now a happy subscriber for life.


      e. You setup a website with your prices and offers for you graphics work. Or better: you setup a membership grapchis site.

      Example: First e-cover FREE, then just $20/month for 3 e-covers or 1 ministe design (crazy early offer).


      e. Tom is happy for your great kindness and will probably order more e-covers and graphic design from you.


      f. Viral Friend tactic to add?

      - "Bring 3 friends to my Free e-cover Offer and you get your first month for FREE",

      (or something similar).


      ...



      Your offer and kindness is hard to find.

      But I also think that your time is valuable, and you can allow yourself to receive something, at least to grow your list of (happy) subscribers.

      Take in consideration that you are spending an average of 30 to 90 min. per e-cover...

      And people willl happily thank you for that (especially Warriors), by subscribing to your list, giving you a testimonial and bringing new free-customers (leads)...

      This way you let people to give you something in return, as a way to say "thanks"...


      In life, to be willing to receive is so important as to be willing to give



      All the best,
      Kneb
      Kneb
      Thanks for your very very informative suggestion. The above bold line is really true.

      Thanks
      Shafiq
      {{ DiscussionBoard.errors[329681].message }}
      • Profile picture of the author 4morereferrals
        Shafiq,

        Great offer. Couple things since you asked about your E.D. book.

        1. in the USA - we dont say "Make Sex" we say "Make Love". we say "Enjoy Sex" or "Have Sex" - as long as you "desire"

        2. Best "Seller" ebook is also improper grammar. Best "Selling" eBook is correct. Or it could be a "Top 10 Best Seller" or "Internet Best Seller"

        All the best,

        Steve
        Signature
        Rank Ascend Network - High PR Links / Guaranteed Rankings Increase
        {{ DiscussionBoard.errors[329824].message }}
        • Profile picture of the author Shafiq Kamal
          Originally Posted by 4morereferrals View Post

          Shafiq,

          Great offer. Couple things since you asked about your E.D. book.

          1. in the USA - we dont say "Make Sex" we say "Make Love". we say "Enjoy Sex" or "Have Sex" - as long as you "desire"

          2. Best "Seller" ebook is also improper grammar. Best "Selling" eBook is correct. Or it could be a "Top 10 Best Seller" or "Internet Best Seller"

          All the best,

          Steve
          Steve
          Thank you very much. English is my second Language. That's the reason. I have updated it based on your feedback.

          Thanks
          Shafiq
          {{ DiscussionBoard.errors[329844].message }}
          • Profile picture of the author Shafiq Kamal
            Note:
            If you are not serious, and want to just for a try, because you are getting it FREE, please do not waste my time.


            Case Study: Few days ago a person asked me to make an ecover. I am not mentioning his name here. When I am asking his suggestion making a rough copy for him, he told me, "I have no time. Forget it. I need no cover." My question is why have you then wasted my time? If you are not satisfied, ask me to change. That was not final. I have shown a rough copy because I am ready to change. It was the easy solution. When I asked further he withdraw the gmail chat permission without telling any reason. But I was still seeing him logged in here in warrior forum.

            So if you are not serious, please don't ask for this service.
            {{ DiscussionBoard.errors[330334].message }}
  • Profile picture of the author Dave777
    Just in case anyone is still looking for more images to consider. Add the following resource into your toolbox, regularly recommended on the warrior forum...
    Wikipediaublic domain image resources - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

    Dave
    {{ DiscussionBoard.errors[346657].message }}
  • Profile picture of the author newsecrets
    Hi Shafiq,

    I sent you a request for an eCover on 11 Dec. I have not received it yet. Please let me know the status, are you going to do it?

    I understand if you are busy. And this is a free offer (and it's very generous of you to make this offer) so you have no obligation to me. But please let me know one way or the other, so that I can hire someone else if you're not going to do it. Thanks.
    {{ DiscussionBoard.errors[404109].message }}
  • Profile picture of the author mccflo99
    It's also been a month since I sent in a request with you and I PM'd you a couple of days ago without a response.
    Signature
    Copywriter With High Profile References...
    Click Here >>> Copywriter
    Personal Blog (Music Reviews, Bad Business, Poetry)...
    Click Here >>> http://www.ibechris.com
    {{ DiscussionBoard.errors[427172].message }}

Trending Topics