A few observations and words of caution..
- Forum posts are not necessarily factual or accurate.
- Opinions are like assholes, everyones got one.
- Unless you know the poster personally, you don't know the poster.
- Post count is just a number it says nothing about quality or credibility.
- You don't know the "state" of the person posting (Drugs, Alcohol, stupidity, insanity?)
- You may not know the true intent behind the post.
- This is not a customer support forum
- If it's not about making money it shouldn't be in the main forum.
- It's OK to question and challenge the content of a post.
- Members have a responsibility to the forum.