Of all the products these BIG players have released over the last year it has occurred to me that they are all owners of a business to make money, period.
I'm inclined to believe that the kinds of products they are releasing has no bearing on whether it works or not but rather it's a pretty cool idea and cool ideas are easy to market.
Furthermore I also believe, and this is just my opinion, that these marketers has never really tested or done any kind of due diligence to prove anything they sell works beyond that of their marketing tests for their sales campaigns.
Take this with a grain of salt as I do not have proof but rather relying on my marketing intuition and B.S. meter when I say that there are no secret magic bullets to running or creating any of these businesses. It's simply a business that can be figured out by anyone without buying any kind of course, you just have to use common sense and average business knowledge.
I say average business knowledge because I know a lot of business men who run very successful brick and mortar business and they are not the tallest trees in the forest (if you get my drift).
So at the end of the day you really have to ask yourself - "Do you want this to become your business or part thereof, or are you looking for quick cash?"
If quick cash is your answer, save your money - there are no quick cash generators.
You have to look beyond the hype and ask yourself these 7 serious questions:
1) Is this the direction I want my business to go in?
2) What are my risks vs. rewards?
3) Can I afford to lose this money I'll be spending on this course?
4) Will this have an immediate effect on my business?
5) What will happen to my business if I do not get this course?
6) Can I live with my decision?
7) Sleep on it and make a solid business decision away from the hype...
Number 7 is most important