Is there a way to Invest money and make a Profit every time?

100 replies
Hi Warriors

I have been searching through the forum but can't seem to find a way to do this. I simply wan't a fool proof way that I can invest say $30 and make $45 or more in return every time I do it.

Not looking for Gambling advice here, just a white hat method that I can use to invest some money and make a profit every time. Also quick turn around time would be awesome.

I realize that people wouldn't really give away this information for free so if you know about a WSO like this pleeease let me know.

Thought I'd ask here, if you don't ask you'll never know..

Cheers
#invest #make #money #profit #time
  • Profile picture of the author dotcosecrets
    I just think this will not be easy. Maybe some of these programs are scams.
    You invest some money, and should have to work with it.

    Maybe you invest some money on stock or forex or fund, could make money. But with many risks.
    Signature
    Dotcosecrets Community: http://www.dotcosecrets.co
    Useful and valued articles, tips and resources for Internet marketers and online money seekers.
    {{ DiscussionBoard.errors[3600443].message }}
  • {{ DiscussionBoard.errors[3600452].message }}
    • Profile picture of the author lolmoney
      Originally Posted by Mike Grant View Post

      Yes, put it in a savings account.
      This^


      ...............
      Signature

      If you're looking to sell or buy viral Instagram / FaceBook / Twitter / Vine & Tumblr accounts then please visit http://ViralAccounts.com

      {{ DiscussionBoard.errors[3600459].message }}
  • Profile picture of the author DLH
    It is an interesting question.... Are there any methods that if you spend a buck that you are more than likely to make at least that buck back? I've always been a believer in the that "you have to spend money to make money", which worked years ago. But, now, that seems tougher.

    Too bad savings accounts don't make the money they use to (if they make anything at all now, yikes!). My life insurance policy has a guaranteed interest rate of 4.0%, big bucks.

    David
    {{ DiscussionBoard.errors[3600809].message }}
  • Profile picture of the author BudgetSEO
    Instead of worrying about will the product make me money,
    I will get some skills that will be unique to me so that i can make most of it, skills can't be bought or sold, they have to be acquired, go for products that teach skills, and most importantly 'take action', most people forget the latter part.
    -S
    Signature
    Let me Secure your wordpress website for the price of a small Pizza
    Weather Balloons Election Supplies
    If you need the ''cheapest'' quote, don't waste your time contacting me.
    {{ DiscussionBoard.errors[3600847].message }}
    • Profile picture of the author rosetrees
      A "foolproof" way of making a 50% profit! Think about what you are asking. If there was, everyone would be doing it - and then where would the money be coming from?

      Are you expecting to actually work for this - or are you after some "magic" money making factory. They don't exist. There is no such thing as an investment that is guaranteed to work every time.

      You don't give a timescale either. As one poster said, put it in an investment account. Interest rates are low at the moment, so it might take many years to get your 50% increase.

      Otherwise - work for your money, like everyone else! Try fiverr - for every $1 you invest there (their commission) you get $4 back - a 400% increase.
      {{ DiscussionBoard.errors[3600873].message }}
      • Profile picture of the author NickBuzz
        Originally Posted by rosetrees View Post

        A "foolproof" way of making a 50% profit! Think about what you are asking. If there was, everyone would be doing it - and then where would the money be coming from?

        Are you expecting to actually work for this - or are you after some "magic" money making factory. They don't exist. There is no such thing as an investment that is guaranteed to work every time.

        You don't give a timescale either. As one poster said, put it in an investment account. Interest rates are low at the moment, so it might take many years to get your 50% increase.

        Otherwise - work for your money, like everyone else! Try fiverr - for every $1 you invest there (their commission) you get $4 back - a 400% increase.
        Ouch!! ... Thats not a very nice way to speak to people!!
        {{ DiscussionBoard.errors[3601163].message }}
        • Profile picture of the author rosetrees
          Originally Posted by NickBuzz View Post

          Ouch!! ... Thats not a very nice way to speak to people!!
          Really? I don't see anything wrong with it. Which bit didn't you like?
          {{ DiscussionBoard.errors[3601364].message }}
          • Profile picture of the author NickBuzz
            Originally Posted by rosetrees View Post

            Really? I don't see anything wrong with it. Which bit didn't you like?
            Pretty much your whole post, espesially the bit where you tell me to work for my money like everybody else.

            All I do is work for my money!
            {{ DiscussionBoard.errors[3601510].message }}
            • Profile picture of the author SteveJohnson
              Originally Posted by NickBuzz View Post

              Pretty much your whole post, espesially the bit where you tell me to work for my money like everybody else.

              All I do is work for my money!
              Oh, please. Grow some skin. She wasn't the least little bit short or disrespectful of you, and there was nothing insulting about her post.
              Signature

              The 2nd Amendment, 1789 - The Original Homeland Security.

              Gun control means never having to say, "I missed you."

              {{ DiscussionBoard.errors[3603022].message }}
              • Profile picture of the author NickBuzz
                Originally Posted by SteveJohnson View Post

                Oh, please. Grow some skin. She wasn't the least little bit short or disrespectful of you, and there was nothing insulting about her post.
                Thanks I will be sure to grow some skin
                {{ DiscussionBoard.errors[3603661].message }}
          • Profile picture of the author Henry White
            [DELETED]
            {{ DiscussionBoard.errors[3602288].message }}
            • Profile picture of the author Richard Van
              Originally Posted by hwhite View Post

              Please, don't feed the troll.
              Where's the troll in this thread?

              Nick Buzz - Don't suppose you could send me a PM with this info? I would be very happy if I could pull this off.
              Same here. I'll chuck $3500 a day at it and get 9k back. Lovely jubbly .

              PM me too please.
              Signature

              Wibble, bark, my old man's a mushroom etc...

              {{ DiscussionBoard.errors[3602342].message }}
              • Profile picture of the author matthyde
                Nothing ventured, nothing gained.
                {{ DiscussionBoard.errors[3602825].message }}
            • Profile picture of the author SteveJohnson
              Originally Posted by hwhite View Post

              Please, don't feed the troll.
              Oh that's rich - someone who's been here a month and has all of 25 posts is calling someone who's been here for years, has 1300+ posts and has been thanked several hundred times a troll.

              :confused:
              Signature

              The 2nd Amendment, 1789 - The Original Homeland Security.

              Gun control means never having to say, "I missed you."

              {{ DiscussionBoard.errors[3603053].message }}
      • Profile picture of the author dejones
        Originally Posted by rosetrees View Post

        Otherwise - work for your money, like everyone else! Try fiverr - for every $1 you invest there (their commission) you get $4 back - a 400% increase.
        Yess fiverr is cool, fun, relatively risk-free, and easy way to find a creative freelancer to complete a task for our business. It looks very interresting to try.
        {{ DiscussionBoard.errors[3605223].message }}
        • Profile picture of the author paulie888
          Originally Posted by dejones View Post

          Yess fiverr is cool, fun, relatively risk-free, and easy way to find a creative freelancer to complete a task for our business. It looks very interresting to try.
          This is a actually a decent almost risk-free way of making a good return (not guaranteed though) on your effort and time (in the majority of cases, you don't need to spend any money doing gigs), so this is a good, smaller scale method of getting near-guaranteed returns online.
          Signature
          >>> Features Jason Fladlien, John S. Rhodes, Justin Brooke, Sean I. Mitchell, Reed Floren and Brad Gosse! <<<
          {{ DiscussionBoard.errors[3606265].message }}
      • Profile picture of the author jwmann2
        Take whatever money it is you're planning on wasting blindly and start a Roth IRA. Something that will at least grow and benefit yourself in the long run. If making money were that easy, everyone would be doing it.
        {{ DiscussionBoard.errors[6489470].message }}
  • Profile picture of the author Henry White
    Fool proof? No. The only thing I know of that is close to fool proof is investing in yourself, in your education; and even then it's largely a matter of whether you have the courage to implement what you know, and the good sense to set aside your ego and get help when and where you need it.

    For most people that means a college education in STEM - science, technology, engineering, and math.

    For us capitalists the higher return on that investment doesn't necessary mean a college education but it does mean extensive reading and study in business, economics, faince, entrepreneurship, and marketing - and roughly in that order.
    {{ DiscussionBoard.errors[3600875].message }}
  • Profile picture of the author Mike McAleer
    You can never really find a method that is 100% profit every time. You never know when something may go faulty.

    However, domain flipping is great because if you are smart enough a domain should never lose its initial value.
    Signature

    Recent domain flips : $8->$1000 Social recruiting Software dot com $8->$2000 MobileSalesSoftware.com
    Invest in domains without the hard work !
    Email for details...Mike McAleer at me dot com

    {{ DiscussionBoard.errors[3600881].message }}
  • Profile picture of the author Raindance
    I know of a system, 100% foolproof, success guaranteed. You can make a profit of a lot more than just 50%. It is called HARD-WORK and DEDICATION to satisfy your customers.

    Follow those 2 systems and you can even make $300 from an investment of $30.
    Signature
    Making Money without Websites
    {{ DiscussionBoard.errors[3600894].message }}
  • Profile picture of the author php0606
    Find some stuff make money online and invest the money on that but make sure find truly business. Not a scam...

    or

    Offer service such as create an article, build a website or some other thing. Invest your money to hire freelancer to do that...promote your service to targeted customer = $$$$$$


    Just my suggestion..
    {{ DiscussionBoard.errors[3600907].message }}
    • Profile picture of the author NickBuzz
      Thanks for all the replies guys even the nasty ones!!

      I love how people just assume I dont have any skills, a lazy bugger or how I dont have any education, wow, this sure is helping my self esteem.

      I do have gigs on fiverr but there seems to be a lot of competition, the reason why I asked this question is because I am tired of investing money trying to make money online and getting nothing back in return.

      Thanks again for everybody posting on this thread, any other Ideas?
      {{ DiscussionBoard.errors[3601157].message }}
  • {{ DiscussionBoard.errors[3601159].message }}
    • Profile picture of the author NickBuzz
      Originally Posted by Jelle Kaldenbach View Post

      You could consider buying Solo Ads.

      If you don't know what these are, I can give you an explanation
      I do run with Solo ads now and then, I even own one traffic exchange the thing about solos is that you don't always make your investment back. Do you know of Solo ads that always get you a result? Please Share.

      Also what do you promote on the solo's if you dont mind me asking..
      {{ DiscussionBoard.errors[3601168].message }}
      • Profile picture of the author paulie888
        Originally Posted by NickBuzz View Post

        I do run with Solo ads now and then, I even own one traffic exchange the thing about solos is that you don't always make your investment back. Do you know of Solo ads that always get you a result? Please Share.

        Also what do you promote on the solo's if you dont mind me asking..
        Nick, as mentioned above, there is nothing in business (short of maybe a savings account that gives you a halfway shot) that gives you a guaranteed return - you're marketing on the internet after all, and as a result you cannot possibly predict that a certain outcome will occur every single time.
        Signature
        >>> Features Jason Fladlien, John S. Rhodes, Justin Brooke, Sean I. Mitchell, Reed Floren and Brad Gosse! <<<
        {{ DiscussionBoard.errors[3601182].message }}
        • Profile picture of the author NickBuzz
          Originally Posted by NickBuzz View Post

          Thanks paulie888

          I am getting more interested in domain flipping, I have tried this only once but I paused when I was asked if I have all the copyright to the name etc, any tips about copyright of names? Eg, the one domain I tried to flip is called forexbuzz.info but I am sure there is somebody with copyright to that name..

          Thanks again for all the responses!
          Originally Posted by paulie888 View Post

          Nick, as mentioned above, there is nothing in business (short of maybe a savings account that gives you a halfway shot) that gives you a guaranteed return - you're marketing on the internet after all, and as a result you cannot possibly predict that a certain outcome will occur every single time.
          Thanks, I will keep on trying, I know that the key to business is to make a ROI, that is why they pay 20cents to buy the ingredients for n burger and sell it for $2.
          I suppose IM is still a baby and we have to push on through.

          Thanks again Paulie888
          {{ DiscussionBoard.errors[3601191].message }}
          • Profile picture of the author paulie888
            Originally Posted by NickBuzz View Post

            Thanks, I will keep on trying, I know that the key to business is to make a ROI, that is why they pay 20cents to buy the ingredients for n burger and sell it for $2.
            I suppose IM is still a baby and we have to push on through.

            Thanks again Paulie888
            I couldn't agree more. Of course, you also have to realize that potential ROI isn't the same as realized ROI - while you want to set your business up so that the potential ROI is there, it isn't the same as a guaranteed ROI.

            In the case of selling burgers, your meat could spoil, and the other ingredients could go bad as well, leaving you with a negative ROI. What if you market your burgers like crazy, but you only sell half of your stock (or none at all)? I hope you see now how this potential ROI can be affected by a host of factors. In addition to that, selling burgers comes with considerable fixed costs (rent, utilities, etc.) and overhead that you have to pay regardless of whether you sell any burgers or not.

            Paul
            Signature
            >>> Features Jason Fladlien, John S. Rhodes, Justin Brooke, Sean I. Mitchell, Reed Floren and Brad Gosse! <<<
            {{ DiscussionBoard.errors[3601211].message }}
            • Profile picture of the author NickBuzz
              Originally Posted by paulie888 View Post

              I couldn't agree more. Of course, you also have to realize that potential ROI isn't the same as realized ROI - while you want to set your business up so that the potential ROI is there, it isn't the same as a guaranteed ROI.

              In the case of selling burgers, your meat could spoil, and the other ingredients could go bad as well, leaving you with a negative ROI. What if you market your burgers like crazy, but you only sell half of your stock (or none at all)? I hope you see now how this potential ROI can be affected by a host of factors. In addition to that, selling burgers comes with fixed costs (rent, utilities, etc.) and overhead that you have to pay whether or not you sell any burgers.

              Paul
              Thanks that is really a great post, after reading that I feel so much more confident on IM. No wonder so many small businesses are being bankrupted by the giants like MCDonalds etc.
              {{ DiscussionBoard.errors[3601227].message }}
      • Profile picture of the author Jelle Kaldenbach
        Originally Posted by NickBuzz View Post

        I do run with Solo ads now and then, I even own one traffic exchange the thing about solos is that you don't always make your investment back. Do you know of Solo ads that always get you a result? Please Share.

        Also what do you promote on the solo's if you dont mind me asking..
        You could buy DOE123 at DOE123.com
        This is the Directory of Ezines, they let you search their big database of Ezines. Honestly I don't use them myself at the moment, but I only hear good things about this site!

        Benefits of this site:
        1. Special Discount @ some of the Ezines: Sometimes you get a 2nd solo ad free, or 50% off.
        2. Easy searching: How many list members do they have? Do you get the special discount?
        3. In almost EVERY niche you can find some ezines.
        {{ DiscussionBoard.errors[3601198].message }}
        • Profile picture of the author NickBuzz
          Originally Posted by Jelle Kaldenbach View Post

          You could buy DOE123 at DOE123.com
          This is the Directory of Ezines, they let you search their big database of Ezines. Honestly I don't use them myself at the moment, but I only hear good things about this site!

          Benefits of this site:
          1. Special Discount @ some of the Ezines: Sometimes you get a 2nd solo ad free, or 50% off.
          2. Easy searching: How many list members do they have? Do you get the special discount?
          3. In almost EVERY niche you can find some ezines.
          Thanks Jelle, I will be sure to check them out, thanks for contributing to this post and not just shooting me down, thumbs up!
          {{ DiscussionBoard.errors[3601205].message }}
  • Profile picture of the author paulie888
    Unfortunately, there is no "foolproof" way of getting a 50% return on your investment - if even a bank can't guarantee this type of a return, what makes you think Internet Marketing can pull off this incredible feat?

    Nothing's guaranteed in IM. The type of returns you mentioned (and even higher) could result from activities such as site flipping, domain flipping and also paid advertising, but of course the results are not guaranteed, and you won't always make money on every flip or campaign - there are obviously going to be some where you'll lose money. If you can't deal with that type of risk, then this may not be for you.
    Signature
    >>> Features Jason Fladlien, John S. Rhodes, Justin Brooke, Sean I. Mitchell, Reed Floren and Brad Gosse! <<<
    {{ DiscussionBoard.errors[3601165].message }}
    • Profile picture of the author NickBuzz
      Originally Posted by paulie888 View Post

      Unfortunately, there is no "foolproof" way of getting a 50% return on your investment - if even a bank can't guarantee this type of a return, what makes you think Internet Marketing can pull off this incredible feat?

      Nothing's guaranteed in IM. The type of returns you mentioned (and even higher) could result from activities such as site flipping, domain flipping and also paid advertising, but of course the results are not guaranteed, and you won't always make money on every flip or campaign - there are obviously going to be some where you'll lose money. If you can't deal with that type of risk, then this may not be for you.
      Thanks paulie888

      I am getting more interested in domain flipping, I have tried this only once but I paused when I was asked if I have all the copyright to the name etc, any tips about copyright of names? Eg, the one domain I tried to flip is called forexbuzz.info but I am sure there is somebody with copyright to that name..

      Thanks again for all the responses!
      {{ DiscussionBoard.errors[3601178].message }}
  • Profile picture of the author I.M.Retired
    It's called 'Arbitrage' - defined as any market activity in which a commodity is bought and then sold quickly for a profit, which substantially exceeds the transaction cost.

    This not only applies to buying and selling commodities. Many eBay sellers, myself included, use this method to generate profits. Buy low, sell high. Of course, there are no guarantees. But if you have sustainable product sources, know your market and the price you are likely to get for your item/commodity, you can do very well in just about any venue you select.
    {{ DiscussionBoard.errors[3601246].message }}
  • Profile picture of the author NickBuzz
    Thanks Willie! =)
    In life only two things are sure, Death and Taxes!! <------- Loved that

    Will take your information to hart and have a look at the course you talked about, thanks for the positive reply.
    {{ DiscussionBoard.errors[3601344].message }}
  • Yes there is a fool proof formular: track and learn your business metrics, and then purchase targeted traffic below your metrics' break-even level.
    {{ DiscussionBoard.errors[3601377].message }}
  • Profile picture of the author yougpeter
    It could not be the life if everything you can expect.In every moment there is some risk!
    Signature

    --> Royalty Free Music <-- Get Royalty Free Music For You're YouTube Videos
    --------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

    {{ DiscussionBoard.errors[3601397].message }}
  • Profile picture of the author Richard Van
    Originally Posted by fk122004 View Post

    i think by doing trading with shares
    So why isn't everyone trading shares?
    Signature

    Wibble, bark, my old man's a mushroom etc...

    {{ DiscussionBoard.errors[3601398].message }}
    • Profile picture of the author KabirC
      Originally Posted by Richard Van View Post

      So why isn't everyone trading shares?
      Because not everyone knows how to.


      I am going to look into tax liens now!
      {{ DiscussionBoard.errors[3602109].message }}
    • Profile picture of the author paulie888
      Originally Posted by Richard Van View Post

      So why isn't everyone trading shares?
      Well Richard, these people are looking to start on a shoestring and be guaranteed profits literally overnight (both of which aren't possible with trading shares).
      Signature
      >>> Features Jason Fladlien, John S. Rhodes, Justin Brooke, Sean I. Mitchell, Reed Floren and Brad Gosse! <<<
      {{ DiscussionBoard.errors[3603972].message }}
  • Profile picture of the author macchiavelli
    Willie came in and saved the thread!

    Love that guy

    Great thread by the way OP!
    {{ DiscussionBoard.errors[3601512].message }}
    • Profile picture of the author tamarindcandy
      Play online poker? Sell your organs?
      {{ DiscussionBoard.errors[3601515].message }}
    • Profile picture of the author NickBuzz
      Originally Posted by macchiavelli View Post

      Willie came in and saved the thread!

      Love that guy

      Great thread by the way OP!
      Thanks Macchiavelli, still haven't forgotten about your WSO, when I have some funds in the paypal i'll be getting it.

      Take it Easy Heezy!
      {{ DiscussionBoard.errors[3601529].message }}
  • Profile picture of the author Manuelcrc
    I'm sorry NickBuzz but I don't think you would get the advice you want here. Hitting the jackpot every time is simply UNREAL. No offences.
    Signature

    [B]Get free resources for Entrepreneurs and Startups.

    Check out our collection of Product and Business Reviews?

    {{ DiscussionBoard.errors[3601534].message }}
    • Profile picture of the author NickBuzz
      Originally Posted by Willie Crawford View Post

      And I sort of like delaying both of those as long as practical

      Willie
      lol!

      Originally Posted by Manuelcrc View Post

      I'm sorry NickBuzz but I don't think you would get the advice you want here. Hitting the jackpot every time is simply UNREAL. No offences.
      No Problemo Manuelcrc, none taken.
      {{ DiscussionBoard.errors[3601549].message }}
  • Profile picture of the author Andrea Wilson
    There is no sure profit online whatever your method is. Even gurus fail once in a while even with the years of experience. I heard other people use high yield intensive programs but that is so risky and the profit is still not guaranteed. Forex can be another option but its hard to learn the techniques as well. All systems includes a learning process so better know your strengths and weaknesses so you can choose the perfect internet business for you.

    Andrea
    {{ DiscussionBoard.errors[3601740].message }}
  • Profile picture of the author Britheman
    Even with a savings account, you are going to lose due to inflation. Nothing is 100% guarantee'd, if it was everyone on this forum would be rich beyond belief.
    Signature
    {{ DiscussionBoard.errors[3601986].message }}
    • Profile picture of the author NickBuzz
      I would like thank everybody for participating in this thread, awesome!!

      Special thanks, Andrea, Kay and Willie.

      I just love how so many people assume I don't know what a savings account is!
      {{ DiscussionBoard.errors[3602269].message }}
  • Profile picture of the author Kay King
    Thanks, I will keep on trying, I know that the key to business is to make a ROI, that is why they pay 20cents to buy the ingredients for n burger and sell it for $2. I suppose IM is still a baby and we have to push on through.
    IM is not in its infancy and "trying" is not enough. Willie's tax analogy is good - but let's not forget the result in the end...the homeowner LOSES his home if he fails to pay property taxes. The investor can win because he has the funds to take the risk.

    Let's look at the real life business of selling burgers as you brought up that profit margin. How do you "invest" 20 cents in meat and sell burgers at $2.00 each day after day?

    You invest in a location and equipment (site/blog - software)
    You hire workers (outsource)
    You tell people you are in business (advertising)
    You meet the standards for the health department (honesty, ethics)
    You gain a reputation for good burgers (management)
    You develop repeat customers (customer service)

    You buy meat for 20 cents, pay for your space and equipment, pay your workers and your taxes, and you have a profit of 60 cents (maybe) when all is said and done.

    Even then, a street closes for repair, e coli fear in meat or lettuce, natural and other disasters can cause you to lose business and lose money. If nothing bad occurs, you can make money for years as long as you keep working at it or can afford to hire people to do the work for you.

    kay
    Signature
    Every child needs a pet because every family needs an optimist

    Saving one dog will not save the world....but will forever change the world for one dog.
    {{ DiscussionBoard.errors[3602063].message }}
    • Profile picture of the author Willie Crawford
      Originally Posted by Kay King View Post

      ... Willie's tax analogy is good - but let's not forget the result in the end...the homeowner LOSES his home if he fails to pay property taxes. The investor can win because he has the funds to take the risk.
      ...
      kay

      Yes Kay, the tax authority will eventually get their money either way,
      and if the unfortunate tax payer (who may have a really sad reason for
      being behind that I can empathize with) doesn't pay the back taxes along
      with the penalty, they will lose their home.

      Those home are begin bought by institutions like your local credit union,
      and so I was just pointing out the higher guaranteed return to the OP.

      97% of the homeowners statistically will pay the back taxes with
      penalty, and keep their homes. The other 3% will loses... and some
      of those will have hit such hard time that they may have walked away
      from the home long ago.

      I have personally known people who lost houses, farms, raw land, etc.
      because they couldn't pay their taxes. It is sad. Some of them
      would probably have preferred that someone they knew bought the
      property rather than some strange investor.

      Willie
      Signature

      Did You Realize That The Majority Of Launches FAIL?
      Here's how to do a wildly successful launch!

      {{ DiscussionBoard.errors[3603021].message }}
      • Profile picture of the author NickBuzz
        Originally Posted by Willie Crawford View Post

        Yes Kay, the tax authority will eventually get their money either way,
        and if the unfortunate tax payer (who may have a really sad reason for
        being behind that I can empathize with) doesn't pay the back taxes along
        with the penalty, they will lose their home.

        Those home are begin bought by institutions like your local credit union,
        and so I was just pointing out the higher guaranteed return to the OP.

        97% of the homeowners statistically will pay the back taxes with
        penalty, and keep their homes. The other 3% will loses... and some
        of those will have hit such hard time that they may have walked away
        from the home long ago.

        I have personally known people who lost houses, farms, raw land, etc.
        because they couldn't pay their taxes. It is sad. Some of them
        would probably have preferred that someone they knew bought the
        property rather than some strange investor.

        Willie
        Thanks again Willie, I have been reading up a bit and see that the same things happen with cars that people cant afford to pay the monthly installments.
        The Bank takes the car and sells it for so much less. Could buy the car and get it sold again for a profit?
        {{ DiscussionBoard.errors[3603681].message }}
        • Profile picture of the author Willie Crawford
          Originally Posted by NickBuzz View Post

          Thanks again Willie, I have been reading up a bit and see that the same things happen with cars that people cant afford to pay the monthly installments.
          The Bank takes the car and sells it for so much less. Could buy the car and get it sold again for a profit?

          Yes, you can drive through the parking lot of many banks/credit unions
          near where I live and see vehicles parking outside with for sale signs.
          Sometimes they only want what's owed them, which can be less than
          the bluebook value of the vehicle, although not always.

          So, I haven't seen cars that were that easy to buy and turn a profit
          on.

          With real estate, and tax liens, you never need to take possession
          of the property... you just have a piece of paper giving you certain
          rights, offering a guaranteed ROI.

          Willie
          Signature

          Did You Realize That The Majority Of Launches FAIL?
          Here's how to do a wildly successful launch!

          {{ DiscussionBoard.errors[3603874].message }}
          • Profile picture of the author NickBuzz
            Originally Posted by Willie Crawford View Post

            Yes, you can drive through the parking lot of many banks/credit unions
            near where I live and see vehicles parking outside with for sale signs.
            Sometimes they only want what's owed them, which can be less than
            the bluebook value of the vehicle, although not always.

            So, I haven't seen cars that were that easy to buy and turn a profit
            on.

            With real estate, and tax liens, you never need to take possession
            of the property... you just have a piece of paper giving you certain
            rights, offering a guaranteed ROI.

            Willie
            Thanks again Willie, taking time to explain these things to a noob like me.
            When I have the cash to this I am so in, will keep an eye on it and study more, bit low on cash at the moment but thinking about getting Teds course.

            Rome was not built in a day, here in Greece they have a saying, "Siga Siga", it means "Slowly Slowly".

            All the best to you and your family mate!
            {{ DiscussionBoard.errors[3603931].message }}
            • Profile picture of the author paulie888
              Originally Posted by NickBuzz View Post

              Thanks again Willie, taking time to explain these things to a noob like me.
              When I have the cash to this I am so in, will keep an eye on it and study more, bit low on cash at the moment but thinking about getting Teds course.

              Rome was not built in a day, here in Greece they have a saying, "Siga Siga", it means "Slowly Slowly".

              All the best to you and your family mate!
              Nick, this is definitely more of a medium to long-term approach to investing your money, and your money will typically be tied up for at least several months, if not longer, to get your 20-30% average return. Something for you to look forward to though, once you get your IM up and running.
              Signature
              >>> Features Jason Fladlien, John S. Rhodes, Justin Brooke, Sean I. Mitchell, Reed Floren and Brad Gosse! <<<
              {{ DiscussionBoard.errors[3603979].message }}
              • Profile picture of the author NickBuzz
                Originally Posted by paulie888 View Post

                Nick, this is definitely more of a medium to long-term approach to investing your money, and your money will typically be tied up for at least several months, if not longer, to get your 20-30% average return. Something for you to look forward to though, once you get your IM up and running.
                Thanks Paul
                I think my next investment will have to be a War Room membership, can't believe how much I have learned from this thread already.

                WF you guys Rock!
                {{ DiscussionBoard.errors[3604065].message }}
                • Profile picture of the author paulie888
                  Originally Posted by NickBuzz View Post

                  Thanks Paul
                  I think my next investment will have to be a War Room membership, can't believe how much I have learned from this thread already.

                  WF you guys Rock!
                  The War Room membership is an absolute no-brainer, this will make you a lot of money if you apply even a small fraction of the available IM information in there, and it opens up a world of possibilities for you. In my opinion, it is probably the best $37 investment in IM you could ever make.
                  Signature
                  >>> Features Jason Fladlien, John S. Rhodes, Justin Brooke, Sean I. Mitchell, Reed Floren and Brad Gosse! <<<
                  {{ DiscussionBoard.errors[3604090].message }}
      • Profile picture of the author Kal Sallam
        Originally Posted by Willie Crawford View Post

        Yes Kay, the tax authority will eventually get their money either way,
        and if the unfortunate tax payer (who may have a really sad reason for
        being behind that I can empathize with) doesn't pay the back taxes along
        with the penalty, they will lose their home.

        Willie
        As I have also deeply looked into this subject, here in California,
        Homeowners who are behind on their land taxes, have up to five years
        To payback their owed taxes.

        If homeowners payback their owed taxes whiten the period of 5 years,
        The investor gets their money back with no interest.
        So you basically buy the house wait five years and selfishly hope the previous
        Owner won't payback the dough.
        I could very well could be wrong and I hope I am!, so I can go invest in houses

        What happened to your first looong Post?
        {{ DiscussionBoard.errors[6488231].message }}
      • Profile picture of the author SarahJane
        there is no result without any effort...

        if there is any of that, than I think none of us will tell the others..
        since the method you mentioned is very2 easy and almost imposible
        {{ DiscussionBoard.errors[6500000].message }}
  • Profile picture of the author thegabrieljibril
    Banned
    [DELETED]
    {{ DiscussionBoard.errors[3602281].message }}
    • Profile picture of the author NickBuzz
      Originally Posted by thegabrieljibril View Post

      i dont know if im greedy or what, but i am working on a cpa program that gives me $9 for every $3.50 i spend, its profit,but i am not happy with this,maybe im used to very huge roi's , not sure.
      Don't suppose you could send me a PM with this info? I would be very happy if I could pull this off.
      {{ DiscussionBoard.errors[3602305].message }}
    • Profile picture of the author DazedandConfused
      Originally Posted by thegabrieljibril View Post

      i dont know if im greedy or what, but i am working on a cpa program that gives me $9 for every $3.50 i spend, its profit,but i am not happy with this,maybe im used to very huge roi's , not sure.
      Nick Buzz - Don't suppose you could send me a PM with this info? I would be very happy if I could pull this off.

      I too would be happy to see this ROI info...can you PM me on that?
      Regards!
      {{ DiscussionBoard.errors[3693478].message }}
      • Profile picture of the author NickBuzz
        Originally Posted by DazedandConfused View Post

        Nick Buzz - Don't suppose you could send me a PM with this info? I would be very happy if I could pull this off.

        I too would be happy to see this ROI info...can you PM me on that?
        Regards!
        Hello DazedandConfused

        I actually found this really cool free ebook here on WF that shows you how to get people to buy services off you, like creating logo's, websites, touching up photos, etc (Not on Fiverr). But the cool thing about the ebook is that you can outsource the work for $5 (on Fiverr) to $10 (on other websites) and make about $20 to $40 every time.

        Its pretty cool, I'm happy.

        It is the closest that I have come to getting a ROI everytime, I think a lot of warriors maybe know about this, but they are not sharing it.

        The E Book is free to download, no opt in required, enjoy.

        You can Download it here.
        {{ DiscussionBoard.errors[3693730].message }}
    • Profile picture of the author Haroon Ballim
      Umm , thats an almost 200% return , and you not happy with the roi ?

      To the OP , there is no such thing as a guaranteed return . If there was everyone would be on it. You look at probabilities and take a chance .

      Originally Posted by thegabrieljibril View Post

      i dont know if im greedy or what, but i am working on a cpa program that gives me $9 for every $3.50 i spend, its profit,but i am not happy with this,maybe im used to very huge roi's , not sure.
      {{ DiscussionBoard.errors[6487974].message }}
  • Profile picture of the author IM nice guy
    I build loads of niche sites as my main business model, and even my lowest performing sites end up making at least a 500% profit during the course of a year (they only have to make a measly $5 per month to make $60 a year, which after the approximate $10-12 I spend per site, means they have made around $50 profit per year)

    Again, that's the smallest and crappiest return I will ever see, and it happens quite rarely.

    As far as speed of return, that's the thing about this model, it takes time. Really, you're looking at AT LEAST 6-12 months before you start seeing anywhere near the sites full potential earnings.

    Still, it's a very solid investment strategy for sure
    Signature

    Warriors - Try LINKVANA For Just $14 First Month, Including Credits To Try Out The System! Check it out!

    {{ DiscussionBoard.errors[3602287].message }}
  • Profile picture of the author CAPTCHAbiz
    There is a simple thing called "Sports Arbitrage", it is 100% profit though you need good money to actually see solid return.
    Signature
    GOOGLE Pays to your PAYPAL?
    Get Paid Every 30 Days
    CLICK HERE >>

    {{ DiscussionBoard.errors[3602859].message }}
  • Profile picture of the author aheil
    If it was that easy, wouldn't everyone be rich by now?
    Signature
    {{ DiscussionBoard.errors[3603068].message }}
  • Profile picture of the author kvnkane
    yes. buy a domain add content and flip the site. works everytime for me.
    Signature

    {{ DiscussionBoard.errors[3603390].message }}
  • Profile picture of the author Colin Palfrey
    Willie,

    I can see opportunities for the method you laid out, that don't require large sums.
    For instance, if you have a good idea like this, investors can always be found. There are people everywhere looking for a way to make a good investment, and most will give you a share for setting up the deal.

    A great post and strategy you shared.

    Cheers,
    Colin Palfrey
    Signature

    I write articles and eBooks - PM me for details!
    {{ DiscussionBoard.errors[3603958].message }}
  • Profile picture of the author Biggy Fat
    Nothing in IM is foolproof. For that matter, nothing in life is foolproof. Everything has its flaws. IM IS a gamble that only few hit the jackpot on.
    {{ DiscussionBoard.errors[3604097].message }}
    • Profile picture of the author NickBuzz
      Originally Posted by Biggy Fat View Post

      Nothing in IM is foolproof. For that matter, nothing in life is foolproof. Everything has its flaws. IM IS a gamble that only few hit the jackpot on.
      I think that every 3 WSO out there states that it is a Fool Proof method to make money, a very good sales pitch I guess.

      Thanks for the contribution, if everything in life was foolproof I guess everybody would be wise and there would be nothing left to learn.
      {{ DiscussionBoard.errors[3605156].message }}
      • Profile picture of the author paulie888
        Originally Posted by NickBuzz View Post

        I think that every 3 WSO out there states that it is a Fool Proof method to make money, a very good sales pitch I guess.

        Thanks for the contribution, if everything in life was foolproof I guess everybody would be wise and there would be nothing left to learn.
        Nick, it's great that you're taking such a positive approach towards IM. You'll need it as it will most likely be a bumpy and exciting ride along the road to success, but by being mentally prepared for such circumstances it'll great increase the chances that you'll learn from your mistakes and failure, instead of just getting discouraged and giving up.
        Signature
        >>> Features Jason Fladlien, John S. Rhodes, Justin Brooke, Sean I. Mitchell, Reed Floren and Brad Gosse! <<<
        {{ DiscussionBoard.errors[3605194].message }}
  • Profile picture of the author James Harrison
    Take some NZT
    Signature
    As a man thinks, so is he.

    I desperately want to change the world, and I certainly intend to do so.
    {{ DiscussionBoard.errors[3605215].message }}
  • Profile picture of the author misaelwade
    Put money aside, commit money to earn a financial return or take a business risk? Know motives for committing money to earn a financial return and kinds of outlays of money for profit.
    {{ DiscussionBoard.errors[3605412].message }}
  • Profile picture of the author Valtan
    Usually not!
    {{ DiscussionBoard.errors[3606328].message }}
  • Profile picture of the author ejb2059
    You're joking right?

    The words "invest" and "sure thing" do not belong in the same sentence ..

    Any investment is a gamble

    If you find this guaranteed profit every time system, share it with the rest of us LOL

    Rev
    {{ DiscussionBoard.errors[3606352].message }}
    • Profile picture of the author paulie888
      Originally Posted by ejb2059 View Post

      You're joking right?

      The words "invest" and "sure thing" do not belong in the same sentence ..

      Any investment is a gamble

      If you find this guaranteed profit every time system, share it with the rest of us LOL

      Rev
      Tax lien investing (as shared by Willie Crawford in this thread) is probably the closest you can get to a "guaranteed" investment. As long as our government doesn't fall under, you're pretty much assured of making the tax lien return that's promised.

      The returns (typically 20% or slightly higher) are nothing to sneeze at, but aren't astronomical either - they're probably the safest investment around that pays out at this rate.

      Paul
      Signature
      >>> Features Jason Fladlien, John S. Rhodes, Justin Brooke, Sean I. Mitchell, Reed Floren and Brad Gosse! <<<
      {{ DiscussionBoard.errors[3606381].message }}
  • Profile picture of the author SavTJohnson
    Investing and gambling are pretty much the same thing. Even if you are on a roll all night you can never be sure.
    {{ DiscussionBoard.errors[3606424].message }}
  • Profile picture of the author Vortex Creator
    It takes me around $300-500 to make a sale with $2k commission. It's all about how effectively & efficiently you use your energy. Marketing is like everything in life.
    If you're a boxer and you punch the air all the time your ROI is very low...
    If you're an archer and you're very focused you can hit bulls eye every single time.
    Practise makes perfect & start with the end in mind
    {{ DiscussionBoard.errors[3693539].message }}
  • Profile picture of the author candyeagle
    Hi NickBuzz,

    I tried to download the free ebook but it took me to downloading an app, desktop4shared. Can you give the actual link to the ebook?
    Signature

    Blessings,

    Candy
    FreeLeadPlace.com

    {{ DiscussionBoard.errors[6485266].message }}
  • It's right there in the sig line.







    (I spent post #100 on you)
    Signature
    Great content can turn your website into a GOLDMINE.

    So why are you are paying for lame copy that just lays there?
    Get noticed with content that gets ATTENTION.
    PM me to get content that gets you NOTICED.
    {{ DiscussionBoard.errors[6485309].message }}
  • Originally Posted by Willie Crawford View Post

    Yes, there absolutely, positively IS a way to make a guaranteed
    profit EVERY time, with practically no risk (to the extent that
    a government guarantee can be considered risk free), and it's
    something banks have been doing for probably over 100 years!

    <snip>
    *Not available in all areas. Restrictions do apply.
    Signature
    Great content can turn your website into a GOLDMINE.

    So why are you are paying for lame copy that just lays there?
    Get noticed with content that gets ATTENTION.
    PM me to get content that gets you NOTICED.
    {{ DiscussionBoard.errors[6485331].message }}
  • Profile picture of the author AHayes183
    No "investment" is ever guaranteed unless you use it as a loan with interest. The most secure investments at the moment are with precious metals (which are expected to continue rising at least for the moment).
    {{ DiscussionBoard.errors[6485387].message }}
  • Profile picture of the author Cynd
    Well this question is definitely difficult. When it comes to making investments many people aspire to lose a few and win a lot... But to say that you will not be losing anything is something of misconception... you may not lose money, but you can lose some time and opportunities..
    {{ DiscussionBoard.errors[6485394].message }}
  • Profile picture of the author jaiganeshv
    PPC ads like google adwords, FB ads or media buying can help you out to invest and see returns immediately, but its high risk and need to be well versed in making profit, else you may end up broke.

    Thanks
    {{ DiscussionBoard.errors[6485442].message }}
  • Profile picture of the author Jerlaw
    Banned
    [DELETED]
    {{ DiscussionBoard.errors[6485453].message }}
    • Profile picture of the author Kay King
      ALERT: Thread is over a year old and the OP hasn't logged in here since last January.
      Signature
      Every child needs a pet because every family needs an optimist

      Saving one dog will not save the world....but will forever change the world for one dog.
      {{ DiscussionBoard.errors[6487300].message }}
  • Profile picture of the author Geoff101
    Ahh,, Buy one training course that works. Focus on implementing it. Don't give up until you make money from that.

    and DON'T jump from one thing to another. Stick to ONE.
    {{ DiscussionBoard.errors[6489253].message }}
  • Profile picture of the author larry1113
    Originally Posted by NickBuzz View Post

    Hi Warriors

    I have been searching through the forum but can't seem to find a way to do this. I simply wan't a fool proof way that I can invest say $30 and make $45 or more in return every time I do it.

    Not looking for Gambling advice here, just a white hat method that I can use to invest some money and make a profit every time. Also quick turn around time would be awesome.

    I realize that people wouldn't really give away this information for free so if you know about a WSO like this pleeease let me know.

    Thought I'd ask here, if you don't ask you'll never know..

    Cheers
    Marketing just doesn't work that way. There's never 100% certainty like that.

    "Too many people strive for certainty in result when they should strive for certainty in principle."

    I wouldn't go into this game with that mindset.

    Pick a business model and then spend that $30 to start turning that business model into a reality.
    {{ DiscussionBoard.errors[6489428].message }}
  • Profile picture of the author Michael Ten
    Find a way to obtain lots and lots of luck, and you are sure to have success at that.
    {{ DiscussionBoard.errors[6489491].message }}
  • Profile picture of the author ScooterDaMan
    Yes, it's called insider trading. Don't get caught, though!
    {{ DiscussionBoard.errors[6491968].message }}
  • Profile picture of the author UberNoob
    Hmm, you are gonna have a hard time finding such a fool proof way of making money. As in, it's pretty much impossible.

    Saying that; there are ways where you don't even need to invest any money and still be guaranteed a nice profit - if you know what you're doing
    {{ DiscussionBoard.errors[6492622].message }}
    • Profile picture of the author Stephen Root
      Originally Posted by UberNoob View Post

      Saying that; there are ways where you don't even need to invest any money and still be guaranteed a nice profit - if you know what you're doing
      You will be investing time which equals to money. Only a fool doesn't appreciate his/her time. You can always get more money but time is a different story. Time is the ultimate scarcity item.
      {{ DiscussionBoard.errors[6492887].message }}
  • Profile picture of the author Zaheera
    do you really want to invest and then earn?

    Then you are first who say this ... LOL
    Usually people ask for the free ways to earn money.

    there are two ways to invest
    offline methods
    online methods

    OFF LINE METHODS
    1 . invest your money in investment banks of your area.
    2. invest in bonds or other securities
    3. invest in saving accounts.
    4. invest in gold
    5. invest in property.
    6. invest in Shares

    ONLINE METHODS

    1. join Forex Trading
    2. invest in any online real paying sites
    like
    Fiver [invest $1 get $4] and some other 3 or 6 gigs sites [google it]
    Paid to click sites [google it] invest monthly and get paid
    5. Invest your money to promote CLICK Bank Products and get paid 50% to 75% commission

    ETC
    and many other ways like that

    USE WHAT EVER YOU LIKE OF USE ALL
    Hope it helps you alot

    All the Best!
    {{ DiscussionBoard.errors[6499792].message }}
  • Originally Posted by NickBuzz View Post

    I simply wan't a fool proof way that I can invest say $30 and make $45 or more in return every time I do it.
    I dont mean to be disrespectful or anything but... sometimes you gotta wonder how can some people grow so detached from reality...
    {{ DiscussionBoard.errors[6499904].message }}
  • Profile picture of the author rowanman28
    I can only tell you what works for me. Buy twenty thousand Twitter followers or more, and make a Fiverr gig where you will tweet their message to your followers for five dollars. My gig actually includes sharing to my Facebook friends, Google Plus followers, and Stumble Upon followers as well, and it's very popular. Fiverr dot com/rowanman28
    Signature
    Social Media Marketing Services
    Custom Facebook page design, Facebook Ads management, Facebook likes, Twitter followers, Google Plus, Instagram, social sharing, SEO, content production, video production, whatever you want.
    {{ DiscussionBoard.errors[6499937].message }}
  • Profile picture of the author coolag
    Do u Mean invest in anything or just seo related stuff?

    Usually this is not possible. Otherwise there would be a lot more millionaires out there.
    {{ DiscussionBoard.errors[6499963].message }}
  • Profile picture of the author thereikid
    The best fool proof investment is wisdom that way no one can take it from you. What if you find this investment then it goes away you will be mad but if you have the wisdom you can recreate it. I know you want to to smack me and hate me for saying this but it is guaranteed. Build relationships, educate yourself and build a automated system around what you learn and put into action and outsource and do it again until infinity you will never hurt for money.
    {{ DiscussionBoard.errors[6500052].message }}
  • Profile picture of the author sloanjim
    NOT EVERY TIME...not even a bank can offer you this.

    But there are emthods to make money 90% of the time...no not forex or buying stocks etc.....dig a bit deeper.

    Run some hyped up WSO..that seems to work "everytime..." sadly.
    Signature

    15 Minute Forex Bar Trading System Free at
    http://www.fxscalpingmethod.com

    {{ DiscussionBoard.errors[6500835].message }}

Trending Topics