How do YOU get your clickbank sales to opt in & become lifetime buyers?

by mdunn123 13 replies
Good afternoon Warriors!

I'm sitting here and can't seem to wrap my head around how the heck to get my buyers to opt in to my buyers list while selling through clickbank! Arggghhh

How do you guys do it properly with clickbank??

I can't change the thank you page, just the download page, and don't want my product shut down by clickbank rules. But how do I collect the email addresses of all my buyers during the purchase process with the legal right to use them?

I'm also using DLguard for all my download pages and thank you pages etc. I know that I can find all my customers email addresses and names, but I can't send a mailing out to them of course and they haven't exactly opted in either.

Thanks to all in advance!

Mike
#main internet marketing discussion forum #buyers #clickbank #lifetime #opt #sales
Avatar of Unregistered
  • Profile picture of the author Chris Cavalli
    There are many ways to do this.

    One of the easiest ways to set this up is.

    1. Set up a "Special Offer" page

    2. Put a link to that "Special Offer" page on your Thank You Page

    3. Make the "Special Offer" FREE for buyers

    4. Instruct the buyers on the thank you page to go to your "Special Offer" page

    5. Have your buyers opt-in to obtain the "Special Offer" gift
    {{ DiscussionBoard.errors[27801].message }}
  • Profile picture of the author vinnylingo
    Sell them on joining your list before you sell them a clickbank product?
    {{ DiscussionBoard.errors[27886].message }}
    • Profile picture of the author lcombs
      I've trying to figure that out myself.

      But, from a little different perspective.

      I've been using the tactics listed, but thought I was missing something.

      I was under the impression that there was away to capture them automatically.

      I've made purchases for $47 or more was forced to opt-in to get the product.

      *note to IMers: I never bought anything from them again.

      So, apparently I've been doing right all along. :-)

      LC
      {{ DiscussionBoard.errors[27916].message }}
      • Profile picture of the author Alexa Smith
        Banned
        Originally Posted by lcombs View Post

        I've made purchases for $47 or more was forced to opt-in to get the product.

        *note to IMers: I never bought anything from them again.
        And rightly so.

        If they'll vary the terms of the contract of sale after you've paid, rather than telling you up-front that opting in is a condition of sale, who would want to do business with them?

        Not PayPal, for sure: they'll understandably close their account down at the very first complaint from a client, if that's happened. (As one or two Warriors have explained/warned here in earlier threads, and as happened to one of my clients).
        {{ DiscussionBoard.errors[3795414].message }}
    • Profile picture of the author DaniMc
      Many people require an opt-in before the product is delivered.

      You will send them their link once they opt-in and confirm.

      Inside Aweber you can set up an automatic action.

      Once they Join List "A" they are automatically removed from List "B"

      Tell them it is for security reasons and you just want to be sure that the person getting your product really bought it, therefore they need to confirm using the link you send them in an email and you will keep them up to date with free product updates and such.

      Daniel
      Signature
      Be kind, for everyone you meet is fighting a hard battle.
      {{ DiscussionBoard.errors[27918].message }}
      • Profile picture of the author mdunn123
        Guys this is all great stuff and has led me to my solution!

        Like always, I can't thank you enough!
        {{ DiscussionBoard.errors[28921].message }}
        • Profile picture of the author Joey Babbs
          Would you please tell me what your solution is?

          I have the same issue and thought I found a solution since I noticed that if you check out some of the offers at Profitpal [dot] com they have a gateway page setup for almost every clickbank offer they have. In order to buy their products the customer needs to enter an email...I was trying to figure out how they do it! Let me know if you know the answer thanks a lot.
          Signature


          ARE YOU WONDERING IF IT'S REALLY POSSIBLE TO MAKE $2000 A DAY - EVERY DAY?

          CLICK HERE TO LEARN THE BEST METHODS IN 2017 FOR AFFILIATES!
          {{ DiscussionBoard.errors[3795103].message }}
  • Profile picture of the author oneplusone
    Signature
    'If you hear a voice within you say "you cannot paint," then by all means paint and that voice will be silenced.' Vincent Van Gogh.
    {{ DiscussionBoard.errors[3795182].message }}
  • Profile picture of the author anthony2
    Originally Posted by Ilya Feynberg View Post

    Good afternoon Warriors!

    I'm sitting here and can't seem to wrap my head around how the heck to get my buyers to opt in to my buyers list while selling through clickbank! Arggghhh

    How do you guys do it properly with clickbank??

    I can't change the thank you page, just the download page, and don't want my product shut down by clickbank rules. But how do I collect the email addresses of all my buyers during the purchase process with the legal right to use them?

    I'm also using DLguard for all my download pages and thank you pages etc. I know that I can find all my customers email addresses and names, but I can't send a mailing out to them of course and they haven't exactly opted in either.

    Thanks to all in advance!

    Mike


    You don't have to change your thank you page completely.
    Just edit it.. Add an optin form, let the buyer know to optin
    to recieve the product, free ungrades etc.
    Signature
    "I Leveled The Playing Field And Removed Every Roadblock
    To Helping You Make Maximum Profits In Minimum Time"
    Click Here Now To Find Out How!
    {{ DiscussionBoard.errors[3795523].message }}
    • Profile picture of the author oneplusone
      Originally Posted by anthony2 View Post

      You don't have to change your thank you page completely.
      Just edit it.. Add an optin form, let the buyer know to optin
      to recieve the product, free ungrades etc.
      Clickbank allow this, but I don't really know why sellers bother to ask buyers to join an opt-in list before or just after the buyer has got the product/service.

      Doesn't make any sense, none of the big companies do it.
      Signature
      'If you hear a voice within you say "you cannot paint," then by all means paint and that voice will be silenced.' Vincent Van Gogh.
      {{ DiscussionBoard.errors[3795670].message }}
Avatar of Unregistered

Trending Topics