What affiliate software to install?

by Valtan
12 replies
I have a WP site and selling a physical product,... a 2.500 USD product to be exact - offering up to $500 for affiliates.

What would be the best software solution to install on my site?

Thanks
#affiliate #install #software
  • Profile picture of the author Richard Van
    What do you mean software solution?

    You have a site and you sell a product, what's the software problem you need solving by the software solution?

    Is the physical product yours and you need affiliates or you sell the product as an affiliate?
    Signature

    Wibble, bark, my old man's a mushroom etc...

    {{ DiscussionBoard.errors[3606576].message }}
  • Profile picture of the author Valtan
    the product is mine,.. and I need to be able to sign up affiliates to promote/sell it.
    Therefore I need a program like iDevAffiliate to be installed in order to track all of the affiliate stuff.
    I was just wondering what you guys think works best these days.
    {{ DiscussionBoard.errors[3606601].message }}
  • Profile picture of the author Valtan
    come on guys,... This is not a difficult question and I am sure some of you have installed and tested quite a few of the affiliate software solutions out there
    {{ DiscussionBoard.errors[3606686].message }}
    • Profile picture of the author Richard Van
      Hi Valtan,

      I own one physical product and I don't have affiliates to promote it.

      I sell lots of physical and digital products as an affiliate. I don't install any software for this and I don't believe the vendor does either.

      I sell physical products through Amazon, Commission Junction and Shareasale. You have to visit these sites and join their programs. They will provide you with most of the stats and track all of your affiliate stuff.
      Signature

      Wibble, bark, my old man's a mushroom etc...

      {{ DiscussionBoard.errors[3606715].message }}
  • Profile picture of the author Valtan
    CJ you need $50.000 per month in sales to get in.
    the rest I don't know.
    {{ DiscussionBoard.errors[3606795].message }}
    • Profile picture of the author Richard Van
      Originally Posted by Valtan View Post

      CJ you need $50.000 per month in sales to get in.
      the rest I don't know.
      Well the best thing is to do some research.

      "I don't know them" isn't an excuse not to investigate them.

      They are also the ones I use, there will be plenty of others.
      Signature

      Wibble, bark, my old man's a mushroom etc...

      {{ DiscussionBoard.errors[3606825].message }}
  • Profile picture of the author Valtan
    These days is very hard to investigate since most of the stuff that comes up is an affiliation thus a promotion and not entirely true
    {{ DiscussionBoard.errors[3606886].message }}
    • Profile picture of the author haymanpl
      I have just written an entire blog post titled "How Do I Start My Own Online Affiliate Program and Whats The Best Affiliate Software?

      This post explains

      How To Biuld Your Own Entire Online Saleforce
      Which Affilaite software to use
      The pro's and con's of starting a affiliate program
      {{ DiscussionBoard.errors[3606996].message }}
      • Profile picture of the author Valtan
        Originally Posted by haymanpl View Post

        I have just written an entire blog post titled "How Do I Start My Own Online Affiliate Program and Whats The Best Affiliate Software?

        This post explains

        How To Biuld Your Own Entire Online Saleforce
        Which Affilaite software to use
        The pro's and con's of starting a affiliate program
        I am all over this,.. thanks.
        {{ DiscussionBoard.errors[3609745].message }}
        • Profile picture of the author Sheila Atwood
          Check out bloggingfreak.com. He has a nice package.
          Signature
          WordPress Freak

          WordPress For Business and Personal Use

          "You have brains in your head, you have feet in your shoes, you can steer yourself in any direction you choose." -Dr. Suess
          {{ DiscussionBoard.errors[3609762].message }}
    • Profile picture of the author Richard Van
      Originally Posted by Valtan View Post

      These days is very hard to investigate since most of the stuff that comes up is an affiliation thus a promotion and not entirely true
      With respect Valtan.

      I'm trying to help you but you're not helping yourself.

      You can't do CJ because you don't qualify, have you looked at Linkshare, shareasale or Amazon? Earlier when I mentioned them you said you "didn't know them". You can go to Google and type in the above and go straight to their sites, theres no affiliation. It's also easier to investigate anything now than it's ever been in history.

      Have a look at what Haymanpl has written about.

      Seems to me, we give you options and you turn them down based on pre-conceived ideas, excuses or because it's "too hard".

      These are things you need to deal with in order to run a business.
      Signature

      Wibble, bark, my old man's a mushroom etc...

      {{ DiscussionBoard.errors[3607108].message }}
      • Profile picture of the author Valtan
        Originally Posted by Richard Van View Post

        With respect Valtan.

        I'm trying to help you but you're not helping yourself.

        You can't do CJ because you don't qualify, have you looked at Linkshare, shareasale or Amazon? Earlier when I mentioned them you said you "didn't know them". You can go to Google and type in the above and go straight to their sites, theres no affiliation. It's also easier to investigate anything now than it's ever been in history.

        Have a look at what Hayamnpl has written about.

        Seems to me, we give you options and you turn them down based on pre-conceived ideas, excuses or because it's "too hard".

        These are things you need to deal with in order to run a business.
        Rich,.. I am sorry,.. you are absolutely right,.. I do have to do my own homework,.. like you said: "These are things you need to deal with in order to run a business."
        But sometimes it just frustrates me when honest info is hard to find.

        I am grateful for telling me the truth > giving me the kick

        Will look in to this right now!
        Thanks!
        {{ DiscussionBoard.errors[3609789].message }}
  • Profile picture of the author ssolo85
    Banned
    [DELETED]
    {{ DiscussionBoard.errors[3606915].message }}

Trending Topics