You Can Sell Anything Online - Even A Second Hand Aircraft Carrier Online?

7 replies
The British government has its own version of eBay. They are currently selling the navy's last aircraft carrier, HMS Ark Royal.

BBC News - Carrier HMS Ark Royal put up for auction on MoD website

Is there nothing you can't sell online?



Martin
#aircraft #carrier #hand #online #sell
  • Profile picture of the author myob
    A US robotic spyplane was recently sold on Ebay. But the seller was busted on smuggling charges and violating the Arms Export Control Act. The buyers were undercover federal agents, OOPS!

    Man accused of selling U.S. spy plane on Ebay
    {{ DiscussionBoard.errors[3610262].message }}
    • Profile picture of the author Jake Gray
      Originally Posted by myob View Post

      A US robotic spyplane was recently sold on Ebay. But the seller was busted on smuggling charges and violating the Arms Export Control Act. The buyers were undercover federal agents, OOPS!

      Man accused of selling U.S. spy plane on Ebay
      And everything comes crashing down after that...

      What's next?
      {{ DiscussionBoard.errors[3610268].message }}
  • Profile picture of the author itemauctions
    ItemAuctions.com - Buy & Sell Anything Online!

    I'm surprised Itemauctions, was not mentioned.. This is a great site and affordable. I have been there for 4 years and more than happy there..
    {{ DiscussionBoard.errors[8693110].message }}
    • Profile picture of the author salegurus
      Originally Posted by itemauctions View Post

      ItemAuctions.com - Buy & Sell Anything Online!

      I'm surprised Itemauctions, was not mentioned.. This is a great site and affordable. I have been there for 4 years and more than happy there..
      LOL, if you are going to advertise your site so blatantly make sure it's worth while. Your auction site only has 1 item on auction...... :rolleyes:
      Signature
      Think of how stupid the average person is, and realize half of them are stupider than that.

      ― George Carlin
      {{ DiscussionBoard.errors[8693882].message }}
      • Profile picture of the author technician27
        hahaha alsp PA1 DA1
        Originally Posted by salegurus View Post

        LOL, if you are going to advertise your site so blatantly make sure it's worth while. Your auction site only has 1 item on auction...... :rolleyes:
        {{ DiscussionBoard.errors[8693979].message }}
  • Profile picture of the author celente
    selling virginity and aircraft carrier is one of those hobbies that is revolutionizing the world. LOL
    {{ DiscussionBoard.errors[8693483].message }}
  • Yes, there is nothing you can't sell on the internet.
    {{ DiscussionBoard.errors[8693707].message }}

Trending Topics