I recently sold my PR4 evergreen site on Flippa for $29,000. For the past 5 years, it has been consistently generating around $13,000 per year income with about $500 annual expenses. Now that my site is gone, I started to regret it.
Here is more information about the site:
• Google PageRank: 4/10
• Unique visitors per month: 135,198
Unique page views per month: 288,271 (See screen capture)
• Alexa Rank: 135,225 and growing
Compete Rank: 57,529
• Yahoo BackLinks: 11,115
• Website appears on the 1st, 2nd or 3rd page for highly popular keywords.
• Mailing list subscribers: 41,000 and growing (average 9,400/year), as of March 28, 2011, with avg. open rate of 28.82% (HIGH!)
• Revenue sources: Google AdSense and ebook sales
• Been in the market for 7 years and 5 months since October, 2003
Did I make the wrong decision to sell it? Did I get a good price?