1. A lot of people who talk about making load online in their posts or sales letters don't really make that much. In fact, they're probably struggling just like a newbie.
2. People who have high post counts don't necessarily mean they're successful or knowledgeable. In fact this is one of the things you should be very careful about such as the advice they're offering or the products they sell to you. This was mentioned in some posts on this forum which you should read more on.
3. There are many people who say that they want to buy things cheap such as ghostwritten articles and information products. However, you'll be surprised at the number of Warrior members who are willing to pay good prices for products and services that they have a need for. Don't let the noise of this forum make you offer your services at a low price. There are many buyers here that can afford to pay for quality.
4. I am very surprised with the friendliness of many members here who appear to be ruthless with their comments and cold remarks. But once you get to know them via PMs or emails, their character is completely different to their forum personality.
5. A lot of well-known internet marketers rarely post to this forum, but they do read it. Actually some use penn names to ask questions and offer advice here. You should treat everyone with respect. You never know who they actually are.
6. Never underestimate someone who has low post counts, ask newbie questions and don't seem to know what they're on about. I have had some who contact me out of the blue and they're willing to pay and use my services. I'm not talking about cheap either. Just because you don't know their name, doesn't mean that they cannot afford to buy high priced products from you.
7. And finally, don't underestimate the effect your posts have. I rarely post to this forum yet I am lucky to receive business from people who looked at my posts and hire me for my services. I've started a thread that had a small number of views and only one reply. Yet it attracted me a major ghostwriting project.
What I wanted to say is, this forum is one of the best ways to market your business. Don't think that no one notices your posts because they do. Also treat every member here with respect (unless they're obvious assholes). You never know but they could give you business and also become a very good friend of yours.
One of my biggest regrets is lurking in this forum and hardly making any posts and making friends. I hope you don't make the same mistake.