That thread can be found here: http://www.warriorforum.com/mind-war...oney-read.html
Thomas from the Help Desk was nice enough to allow me to remove the bottom portion (which you'll see below), and move it to the Main Forum where it better applies. I strongly urge you to read the post above before reading this one!!
This is not groundbreaking, but I've laid it out in easy to understand terms. No reason anyone shouldn't take action and make money with this!
My challenge to you today is to apply AT LEAST THREE STEPS from this method.
What are you waiting for....MAKE MONEY!!
Okay for this method, here is what you guys are gonna do: Create your
very own ebook OR plr content and get this....GIVE IT AWAY FOR FREE!
"That sucks Jeremy, how will I make money?"
Many vets use this method to build their lists, but I say use it to start making passive income as an affiliate!
Here it is step by step: Remember, take action!
1) Pick a freaking topic! Don't make this difficult. Check the WSO forum, cpa forum, main forum...ANYTHING. Go to another IM forum if you need to. Look at the threads with the hottest topics. The ones with tons of page views and comments.
Find a topic that really interests you, and settle on it. It can be related to IM, or even weight loss or muscle building if you want.
2) Find a marketplace like clickbank, and go through the menu searching for products based around your topic. Take your time with this. Don't pick the first thing. You want to find something that is popular, and that has a long shelf life. Doesn't have to be the newest gadget.
3) Once you look over the product and make sure the information and selling points match up with your niche, take note of the main theme! Remember, we want a topic that is HOT and people are talking about on forums (and maybe even the news).
4) At this point, you should have found the topic you want to make money on. Begin to outline an article or ebook. An ebook is preferable, so thats what I will discuss. Outline potential chapters (very important), and what you want them to contain. Make sure you have real points and topics and not just fluff.
5) Once you do this, you can now begin thinking about $$$. Go find some affiliate products that fit your niche and topic. If you need help on this, search the forums, as there are tons of tutorials on joining affiliate networks and selling products. I say find 2-5 products that really match up with your niche and ebook topic.
6) The next part you can do in one of two ways.
1) Sit down and write a 15-40 page ebook on your topic in MS Word, Open Office, Google Docs, or whatever.
2) Take your outline (told you it was important) and look in the Warrior for Hire section. Find some writers with good prices and good feedback. Split up your ebook chapter outline and have one writer, or multiple writers do the chapters based on your outline.
Let them know exactly what should be in the book by having a good outline. This method is better than outsourcing the whole ebook. This way you will pay less, and still monitor the process so you can make changes throughout.
Make sure you tell the writer to give good information with actual tips and steps to take. No one wants to read the same old fluff they always do.
7) After you've written the book, or outsourced it, add your affiliate links to the products into the chapters. It is important that you don't overload on these because your intent may be questioned. I'd say 5 or less.
8) After this is done, find someone on the WF to create you an ebook cover, or create a decent one in photoshop. You can purchase ebook cover pro for like $15-20 too and make your own covers.
Finish putting anything else in the book besides affiliate links. If you have a website or blog, you can put a link to it to get traffic too.
Finally, convert the book to a pdf when done.
9) Now it gets fun. You can just give away your ebook in your sig on different forums, post it in a thread, give it away as a WSO, submit it to ebook directories like ebookfreeway.com and e-library.net. Whatever you do, just get it out there! Contact blog owners and ask them if they'd like to give it away to their subscribers. Submit it to different forums, offer it in the JV forum, WHATEVER. You get the point. Just make sure people know they can't make changes.
10) I hope you see where this is going -- YOU'VE JUST SUBMITTED YOUR EBOOK WITH ALL YOUR AFFILIATE LINKS TO THOUSANDS OF PEOPLE AND THOUSANDS OF EYES. If your content is good, you will start seeing money coming in. And the book will float around the web and you will see passive income coming in for a lonnnnnnng time!!
Lets say you pump this out and with a combination of forums, ebook directories, blogs, lists, etc it gets seen like 2000 people a month. If your affiliate product pays $40 (look for products that deposit instantly into your paypal), here is what may happen.
Lets say 5% of the 2000 people click on one of your products to check it out. That's 100 people. Lets say 15 of the 100 buy the $40 product. You make $600!
The more people you get it out to, the more chances you have! The best part is you can wake up some days and see a few hundred bucks in your account for a book you wrote years ago!
And what happens if you do this with another book? And another? You could have tons of books floating around bringing in $$$$!
Like I said, this isn't some AMAZING new method I came up with. It's been around, and it works. Many successful people use this.
Alas, most of you will read this and move on. I suggest those looking to get started and create some income now, and in the future....TAKE ACTION!!!
If you found this post useful, please click the 'Thanks' button. This will help me determine if addtional money making methods like this are worth posting in the future.
Good luck everyone!