I hope you're all doing great. I'm actually building my own outsourcers team and I was thinking on how could I provide 80 to 200 worth of work hours everyday. Everyone who are actually work overloaded are probably saying : "Man, that is the easiest question I ever seen" but remember, I have to provide these 80 to 200 worth of work hours 5 days on 7 x approx. 48 (at least 1 month off for my workers ). So, it's approximatly 19200 to 48000 hours of work per year and I want to be able to plan these hours before I hire all my employees.
I don't know if you already thought about the possible power of outsourcing but if not, imagin these hours to worth 20 to 25$ each, we get a nice business here.
So, let's get back to the problem : find enough work. The work doesn't have to be very fun to do (it's always better if it is and it always depend on what you like), it also can be a repetitive work (always better to mix these tasks that might sound repetitive to make sure your employee like his work).
Here are my ideas, I hope that some warriors will help me to increase that list so everyone here will be able to use this source when they'll be thinking about tripling their working hours without effort
-MySpace Marketing (I'm reading some eBooks about this, I don't know much yet)
- Article Marketing (They create articles and submit them)
- PPC Campaign Managing (They create differents simple campaigns and optimize them)
- Blogs Managing (Write blog post, post them, manage comments)
- Squidoo Page Creation (Create Squidoo pages)
- Simple Website Creation (Create and add content to multiple simple websites)
- Content Creation (Add content to multiple websites)
- Video Marketing Campaign Managing (Create multiples videos from different articles already written and publish them)
- Assisting you with differents easy tasks (Get me the best place to buy a Plymouth Road Runner 1973)
- Knowledge research (Look for the new marketing ideas, read eBooks and tells you what's good and what's not, how to increase the productivity of the enterprise, etc..)
I was also thinking about Yahoo Answers marketing, does anyone knows anything about that? How does this works?
I'm waiting for your ideas and I'll add them to this post!