I was recently asked in an email "How can I generate some quick cash? Is there an honest way of doing that?"
And surprisingly my immediate answer is 'Not really.' This is the not that post.
However, I can tell you how NOT to generate any cash just by watching what many people are doing. Maybe if you stop doing these things you'll finally make some money.
- If you spend many hours on a project and then stop without finishing because another exciting opportunity comes along.
- If you surf this forum everyday looking for shortcuts to generate some 'quick' cash.
- If you post on this forum anonymously and then wonder why you can't get people to JV with you.
- If you spend the time to create products and then do nothing to get traffic to them.
- If you don't believe enough in your product or system to spend a little money on traffic.
- If you're new to writing copy or creating webpages but insist on doing everything yourself.
- If you're not testing your copy to try to improve your conversions.
- If you just can't seem to get that site launched or idea started because it's still not 'perfect.'
- If you ask a few people to promote your product and then give up on your affiliate program after a few 'No' replies.
- If you run your business on an island, make no contacts, and then wonder why your revenue isn't growing.
- If you're selling products that nobody buys just because they have very little competition.
- If you're focused on blaming Clickbank, the Gurus, Google, or anyone else for why you're not making money.
- If you're generating traffic to someone else's site without building a list for yourself with the traffic.
- If you know what you need to do, but somehow just don't get around to doing it.
- If you're more focused on making money than you are on actually providing value to your customers.
If you're doing these things, you probably could make some quick cash if you just recognize the real problem and take action to correct it.
No knock on anyone with this post. Just having a little fun after a couple of glasses of Pinot :-).