Bogus comments will begin to appear. This is before you sell a single copy.
These comments are very generic. They could apply to a book on gardening or economic science.
HERE IS AN EXAMPLE FOR YOU!
1) It does not say anything that is new. Mostly a rehash of information you can find on the internet for free and he hastily put up.
2) Author does not have much experience. Read the book and it seems he is still in pampers. Also, he fails to cite sources.
3) The author's writing ability is poor. He should get some one to edit the copy.
4) His book is very expensive. For this book I would not even pay a penny. Do not waste your money.
5) OK, in conclusion, I give this book one star because I cannot give zero.