Before I take the time to write whats is bothering me I would like to first thank you for taking the time to read this post as it means so much to me greatly I really mean it.
Brief back story. I have been online marketing for a while now and I went through the motions of failing and falling in love with the internet marketing world and I was really hooked. Signed up for some programs promoted them failed in some and the income was just coming in slow.
I started learning about myself and the core importance of who I am and what I have to offer the world.
I found a program to promote I went knee deep advertising, got some opt ins, made a small list and advertised to the list and I didn't get a RIO, but I made some sales and had a list of 200 I had to stop the PPC because I was spending myself to the ground. Set up an autoresponder and they just didn't buy anything else. Sent value by giving really good training and videos, but no responses I even did a launch and no action takers.
I learned some SEO and started a blogging and using some programs like Traffic geyser and other SEO tools, but I didn't seem to find anything that worked for me and for the market I was targeting. I followed successful marketers and all they did was selling product after product and at some point i just wanted to take action and start seeing results.
I have learned a lot through these struggles and I have awesome value to share with the competitive internet marketing niche. I created my first product that I would like to market. Now advertising is a problem lol still trying to break even. I am going to give out some bonuses and see what happens.
- My question is what is the IM guru timeling? and am I on the right track?
- PPC makes sense to me the most. How do I keep testing and what do I adjust to break even?
- SEO is free, but I never get the desired outcome do I just keep putting content out there for ranking?
- Article marketing I don't see opt ins from them do I just keep submitting?
- Right now I am concentrating on building a good responsive list of loyal fans do I just keep testing ppc until this I break even or generate a profit? Should I expect some kind of compound effect where I have a large list that when emailed to the money will be more than what i spend on advertising?
I have tried to talk to so called GURUs and they always send me to their high ticket coaching. I just want some one to point me to the right direction and I usually end up knowing more than the coaches. The coaches are gate keepers to me, but not all are just the ones I have come across trying to talk to big name gurus out there.
Warriors I know I am almost there its so close I can taste it. I need that info and the funny thing is I just don't know what I need to know, but when I am told what it is I would know it.
Thank you in advance for taking the time and reading this especially the GURUS I love you guys too.