I need £600 a month to change my life

10 replies
Warriors, please accept my apologies for this post, (Mods, please move it if posted in the wrong place) but I am at a point in time, where I need to make a big and yes desperate decision in my life.

I need to quit my job and move to another country as soon as possible and support my terminally ill fiance.I won't go into the details of this because it is not the right place to do so, but in order to do this I only need to make a regular £600 a month. Not a great amount by todays standards, but I promise you it would be life changing, not just for me, but for my fiance too.

I have been a bum marketer for a couple of years now with some small successes. My main focus has been affiliate marketing, but for some reason, I never seem to get a sustained income.

I need to focus on one method that will bring results as quickly as possible.

I am sure this has been my problem to date, the trying this and trying that approach.

I have a number of websites in various niches, but none that I could say are successful.

If anyone can give me a bit of guidance (i know, the forum is full of it, but I need to focus on one thing that will pretty much guarantee results) I would be eternally grateful.

If anyone would be prepared to hire me long term for support to their business, again, I would be eternally grateful.

If you feel you need more information, please pm me.

Thanks for reading

kind regards,

Graham
#£600 #change #life #month
  • Profile picture of the author Kevin Marshall
    Originally Posted by Graham Maddison View Post

    Warriors, please accept my apologies for this post, (Mods, please move it if posted in the wrong place) but I am at a point in time, where I need to make a big and yes desperate decision in my life.

    I need to quit my job and move to another country as soon as possible and support my terminally ill fiance.I won't go into the details of this because it is not the right place to do so, but in order to do this I only need to make a regular £600 a month. Not a great amount by todays standards, but I promise you it would be life changing, not just for me, but for my fiance too.

    I have been a bum marketer for a couple of years now with some small successes. My main focus has been affiliate marketing, but for some reason, I never seem to get a sustained income.

    I need to focus on one method that will bring results as quickly as possible.

    I am sure this has been my problem to date, the trying this and trying that approach.

    I have a number of websites in various niches, but none that I could say are successful.

    If anyone can give me a bit of guidance (i know, the forum is full of it, but I need to focus on one thing that will pretty much guarantee results) I would be eternally grateful.

    If anyone would be prepared to hire me long term for support to their business, again, I would be eternally grateful.

    If you feel you need more information, please pm me.

    Thanks for reading

    kind regards,

    Graham
    If you need to make 600 per month immediately, you could offer writing services in the Warriors For Hire section. I see you have a lot of posts here, and based on your post, you appear to have decent writing skills. People will pay you for your work.

    There are lots of other services you can provide too, but you can start writing for clients immediately.
    Signature

    Confused about SEO? Facebook? Adwords? Send me a PM to apply for your free 30 minute consultation today!



    {{ DiscussionBoard.errors[3860327].message }}
    • Profile picture of the author Kay King
      I also think outsourcing may be the quickest path to take - but not just on the WF. Freelance sites, create your own site, etc - you can get work rather quickly if you work hard at it.

      More importantly, remember that life happens while we are busy making plans and death doesn't wait for our convenience. If this is important to you - do it.

      Sometimes a leap of faith is all we have. Look at the worst that could happen and if you can live with that - go where you're needed and then work to make it come out ok.

      kay
      Signature
      Saving one dog will not change the world - but the world changes forever for that one dog
      ***
      Sometimes I just want someone to hug me and say...
      "It's going to be OK - here's a horse and two million dollars."
      {{ DiscussionBoard.errors[3860349].message }}
      • Profile picture of the author Graham Maddison
        Originally Posted by Kay King View Post

        I also think outsourcing may be the quickest path to take - but not just on the WF. Freelance sites, create your own site, etc - you can get work rather quickly if you work hard at it.

        More importantly, remember that life happens while we are busy making plans and death doesn't wait for our convenience. If this is important to you - do it.

        Sometimes a leap of faith is all we have. Look at the worst that could happen and if you can live with that - go where you're needed and then work to make it come out ok.

        kay
        Thanks Kay,

        I have made my decision to "do-it" but I am terrified of the consequences.... I do need this income.

        Thanks again
        Signature
        Trade without Boundaries.
        Start with $30 Trading Bonus.
        No Deposit Required
        {{ DiscussionBoard.errors[3860390].message }}
        • Profile picture of the author CAPTCHAbiz
          Originally Posted by Graham Maddison View Post

          Thanks Kay,

          I have made my decision to "do-it" but I am terrified of the consequences.... I do need this income.

          Thanks again
          If you are "terrified of the consequences" then don't do it. You have already decided the result irrespective if what you do. First you need to work on it.
          Signature
          GOOGLE Pays to your PAYPAL?
          Get Paid Every 30 Days
          CLICK HERE >>

          {{ DiscussionBoard.errors[3860437].message }}
          • Profile picture of the author Graham Maddison
            Originally Posted by carsonrathi View Post

            If you are "terrified of the consequences" then don't do it. You have already decided the result irrespective if what you do. First you need to work on it.
            With respect, I did not mention the time frame in which I will "do it" except that it is an urgent situation. I have decided the result yes, I will make it work given the right guidance. I expect to work at it as I have done for the past 2 years.
            Signature
            Trade without Boundaries.
            Start with $30 Trading Bonus.
            No Deposit Required
            {{ DiscussionBoard.errors[3860564].message }}
  • Profile picture of the author lstoops
    I agree with providing a service. You can quickly get to 600/mo just by providing services here on the forum. It's the fastest way I ever made money online (plus it's cash into your paypal account).
    {{ DiscussionBoard.errors[3860364].message }}
  • Profile picture of the author anthony2
    Originally Posted by Graham Maddison View Post

    Warriors, please accept my apologies for this post, (Mods, please move it if posted in the wrong place) but I am at a point in time, where I need to make a big and yes desperate decision in my life.

    I need to quit my job and move to another country as soon as possible and support my terminally ill fiance.I won't go into the details of this because it is not the right place to do so, but in order to do this I only need to make a regular £600 a month. Not a great amount by todays standards, but I promise you it would be life changing, not just for me, but for my fiance too.

    I have been a bum marketer for a couple of years now with some small successes. My main focus has been affiliate marketing, but for some reason, I never seem to get a sustained income.

    I need to focus on one method that will bring results as quickly as possible.

    I am sure this has been my problem to date, the trying this and trying that approach.

    I have a number of websites in various niches, but none that I could say are successful.

    If anyone can give me a bit of guidance (i know, the forum is full of it, but I need to focus on one thing that will pretty much guarantee results) I would be eternally grateful.

    If anyone would be prepared to hire me long term for support to their business, again, I would be eternally grateful.

    If you feel you need more information, please pm me.

    Thanks for reading

    kind regards,

    Graham

    how much is that in american dollars?
    Signature
    "I Leveled The Playing Field And Removed Every Roadblock
    To Helping You Make Maximum Profits In Minimum Time"
    Click Here Now To Find Out How!
    {{ DiscussionBoard.errors[3860366].message }}
    • Originally Posted by anthony2 View Post

      how much is that in american dollars?
      981.24 U.S. dollars
      {{ DiscussionBoard.errors[3860369].message }}
      • Profile picture of the author anthony2
        Originally Posted by newtoebookswriting View Post

        981.24 U.S. dollars
        thanks for the info.
        Signature
        "I Leveled The Playing Field And Removed Every Roadblock
        To Helping You Make Maximum Profits In Minimum Time"
        Click Here Now To Find Out How!
        {{ DiscussionBoard.errors[3860434].message }}
  • Profile picture of the author CharlieSheenSays
    i think provide any type of service is the easy and quickest way to earn money. You can also create site, monitize them but it will take time to get any returns from it. All the best to both of you
    {{ DiscussionBoard.errors[3860419].message }}

Trending Topics