Well, I took the advice of David Preston, Andrew Cavanagh, and Stef. I went out and talked to some Business Owners. I am close to getting a deal, and I want to present to the Owners some marketing ideas.
It's a gourmet pizza place. Fun, laid back place. The owners are young. Free WiFi. The location is not great, however.
Ok, my ideas so far:
1) I have a restaurant review blog. I will feature their place on it.
2) Build Squidoo lenses targeting restaurant related keywords for San Diego.
3) Target travelers to SD with Squidoo, EZA, etc.
1) There's a Real Estate place nearby. I'm thinking of a Joint Venture with them.
2) Joint Venture with any transportation hub: train station, airport. (But, this may be expensive.)
3) JV with hotels.
4) Capture customer contact info at Point Of Sale, and then market to the list.
That's what I've come up with so far. Ready to hear your brainstorms.