12 replies
Hello.
Everytime I am asking several questions from warriors. Here is my new question...
I am new in I'm. From what shall I start earning?

- thanks
- $ Kamal. $
#start
  • Profile picture of the author E. Brian Rose
    Originally Posted by kamalmix View Post

    I am new in I'm. From what shall I start earning?

    - thanks
    - $ Kamal. $
    You will be selling a new version of the pet rock. The new rock has legs. you will earn $6.32 your first week and $9.97 your second week. Contact me again for your week three assignment.
    Signature

    Founder of JVZoo. All around good guy :)

    {{ DiscussionBoard.errors[3889114].message }}
  • Profile picture of the author wendymay1
    Hi Kamal

    To be able to earn money on the Internet Marketing journey, there are a number of things you must follow.

    1. Set a goal-what do you want to achieve?
    2. Find a IM vehicle that will get you there.
    3. Find a mentor who will take you through the process one step at a time.
    4. Watch videos from your mentor-Just like watching over his shoulder. There are many mentors around especially in this forum.
    5. Develop a positive mindset.
    6. Concentrate on one thing at a time.
    7. Delete all unnecessary emails. They are the thief of time.
    8. Be careful with information overload. You only need one good idea to succeed. Work on that one idea. The evergreen niche that continue to bring in money consistently is Internet Marketing. There are thousands of people out there looking for opportunities in this niche.
    9. Be persistant and write every day.
    10. Set up a blog. i.e. wordpress, blogger.com.Add post to your blog daily.
    11. You need a squeeze page to gather email names and email addresses.
    12. Join Clickbank and get your affiliate links to ad to your blog.

    I can go on Kamal. Just learn the skills first and you will succeed.
    {{ DiscussionBoard.errors[3889189].message }}
  • Profile picture of the author sbucciarel
    Banned
    Originally Posted by kamalmix View Post

    Hello.
    Everytime I am asking several questions from warriors. Here is my new question...
    I am new in I'm. From what shall I start earning?

    - thanks
    - $ Kamal. $
    That depends entirely on you. There are many ways to make money online. Here's a thread that might help you get some ideas together, because ultimately, it's you that has to read the forum and come up with a plan.

    http://www.warriorforum.com/main-int...desperate.html
    {{ DiscussionBoard.errors[3890189].message }}
  • Profile picture of the author BloggingPro
    Providing a service is one of the quickest ways to get you feet wet. You can provide a service on your website and promote it in your sig line on related forums or you can even buy an advertisement here if you provide a service webmasters are interested in.
    Signature
    You're going to fail. If you're afraid of failure then you do not belong in the Internet Marketing Business. Period.
    {{ DiscussionBoard.errors[3890254].message }}
  • Profile picture of the author marcuslim
    Get a feel for all the possible ways of making money online. Check out this excellent video by Eric Holmlund -

    LESSON #4: 18 Ways to Make Money Online | Eric's Tips
    Signature

    Please read the forum rules.

    {{ DiscussionBoard.errors[3890760].message }}
  • Profile picture of the author Jkhurramov
    It depends on you. Whatever you do is to try just one simple way if you are starter. Then try other streams online. But if you move from one thing to another day after day, You will end up with your frustration.
    {{ DiscussionBoard.errors[3891641].message }}
  • Profile picture of the author Diane S
    Whatever you choose, be sure it is a good fit for your interests/experiences. It is best if you already know a lot about or are interested in learning a lot about the topic you choose.

    Once you choose your topic and method of monetization, work this ONE PLAN until you see success. Start nothing else and stop everything else you have going. Unsubscribe from every list that is not directly related. Come to WF for information on the HOW of doing things. Otherwise WF will just keep you from making money. Everything you need to learn to implement your plan can be learned for free here at WF - and there is most likely a few videos about it over at YouTube.

    Have fun choosing and getting started. Keep your focus sharp and narrow and you will succeed.
    Signature
    KimW still needs our help DONATE DIRECTLY
    My First Kindle Book: Ten Days in the Land of Smile
    {{ DiscussionBoard.errors[3891663].message }}
    • Profile picture of the author magnates
      Originally Posted by Diane S View Post

      Whatever you choose, be sure it is a good fit for your interests/experiences. It is best if you already know a lot about or are interested in learning a lot about the topic you choose.

      Once you choose your topic and method of monetization, work this ONE PLAN until you see success. Start nothing else and stop everything else you have going. Unsubscribe from every list that is not directly related. Come to WF for information on the HOW of doing things. Otherwise WF will just keep you from making money. Everything you need to learn to implement your plan can be learned for free here at WF - and there is most likely a few videos about it over at YouTube.

      Have fun choosing and getting started. Keep your focus sharp and narrow and you will succeed.
      Very wise words. Pay close attention to what she is saying . if you follow that advice , you would succeed
      {{ DiscussionBoard.errors[3891977].message }}
  • Profile picture of the author mavmav
    Originally Posted by kamalmix View Post

    Hello.
    Everytime I am asking several questions from warriors. Here is my new question...
    I am new in I'm. From what shall I start earning?

    - thanks
    - $ Kamal. $

    Hi kamal, this forum is a temple of knowledge on IM and related stuff. Just take some time off and look through things which are helpful to you.
    {{ DiscussionBoard.errors[3891871].message }}

Trending Topics