1. Choose a topic
2. Do keyword research to optimize your article:
[i] Make of use online tools such as "google keyword tool" to ensure people are searching for your topic.
[II] It is advisable to use your keyword in your article headline, first and last paragraphs.
3.Create an outline for your article:
[i] Outline can simple be 3 to 4 word phrases per line.
also outline 2-3 main points for article.
4. Create a compelling article title:
[i] It should catch the readers attention. [titles with "Easy Steps" or "How to" are extremely effective]
[ii] It should run from 5 to 7 words.
5. Each Main point has separated paragraph:
[i] Keep paragraphs short and simple like 4-5 sentences average.
[ii] Vary sentence length so the article doesn't sound choppy/too long and confusing.
6. End with conclusion summarizing your article.
7. Do Your article proofreading carefully.
8. Take advantage of your resource box [author bio] to provide short bio and link your website.