* I have a new site. ( earner.net )
* The sites theme is "Network for Jobs, Services, Files and Projects"
* It has "Projects" similar to elance, odesk, scriptlance and co..
* It has "Services" and "Files" similar to Fiverr, Zeerk and co..
What I want is:
* Freelancers to bid on the Projects that are there now
* Project creators to create projects
* People with Gigs to list their stuff
Question for the Gurus:
What is the most effective form of advertising for me?
I have the blog auto-publishing to the social-networking sites i've create:
Earnernet | Facebook
earner.net - Earn Money Online
EarnerNet (EarnerNet) on Twitter
Michael Ussher (Michael) on Myspace
Earner Network | LinkedIn
Michael Ussher in Tokyo, Japan - Sonico Japan
Updates - View an update and leave a comment - Yahoo! Pulse
I have an image signature on the warrior forum (see below)
I have an ad tracking system to tell me how well my adverts convert to signups....(5% this month from the warrior forum sig, real happy with that.)
So whats next. How do I get this site moving.
I know you guys will know where i need to put my money to get the best bang for the buck.