Not been around for a week or to as I have been launching my FIRST product which has been a huge success - by a newbies standards.
So for other newbies hanging out here, this is what I did:
1) I chose a niche that I knew about and I looked for what subjects were being talked about and what questions were being asked. I also, became a valid member of the forum by posting qualtiy threads, answering questions etc.
2) I wrote an ebook answering these questions. Once I wrote my ebook, I GAVE it to the senior members of the forum including the forum owner and asked for their thoughts. Could it be improved etc. (I gave it to the senior members as there opinions tend to have more punch in a community).
3) While my book was being reviewed, I created my RELATED bonuses. One of which was loaded with affiliate links - I also gave away the master resale rights so they could sell it or give it away and there customers could sell it or give it away.
4) I got my reviews and they all said that my product was spot on which was a bonus so I asked them to write me my testimonials which they were happy to do.
5) Once I had my testimonials, I got to work on my sales letter, Mini site design and website. (To be honest I struggled with finding a web designer who was on the same wave length as me but it was worth the wait as she is fantastic!)
6) So now I have everything set up I announced that my site was coming soon, what the product was and I did a seven day coundown. This generated ALOT of interest and was the hottest thread on the forum over the 7 days.
7) Yesterday was launch day and OH MY GOD!!! I launced it at 7 o'clock in the morning and the forum just blew up!!! I told the community that what they were waiting for had finally arrived. I also announced that 10% of all the profits would go to charity, (a childrens hospital where I live).
I sold 46 units at £17 (pound sterling) = £782 and the sales generated from my affiliate links in the bonus added up to £1458.
Total = £2240 in one day!!! From a noob!!!!!
Today I have sold a further 13 units = £221 and another £128 in affiliate commissions.
This is NOT to brag. It is to point out that with a plan and a decent strategy, us noobs can make money with IM