Although I've been registered on the WF for some time now, I've been more of a lurker than participant..
New to Internet Marketing and studied hard the last 3 months getting pretty much no where I bought quite a lot of WSO's on the forum and have had real value from all of them. However in addition to the WSO's i gradullay found myself floating from one sales page to another and purchasing endless streams of c*ap, 1 click software, ebooks with endless waffle and bought into a few programs, NET result? Information Overload.
Just last week 3 months into trying to make head-way in Internet Marketing I just felt overwhelmed by all the Informaiton, daily emails, etc, etc, etc... However at the weekend I attended an event in the UK, London which opened my eyes up, immediately identifying where I had been going wrong.
To date I estimated I've invested about $5,000 in loads of different tools, ebooks, courses etc and return on my investment? $350 in affiliate commission, I don't mind holding my hand up and saying, I've make mistakes, lots of them! That being said I'm now learning from all mistakes made and instead of suffering Information Overload I'm taking action..
- Removed myself from all emails lists with the exception of a select few
- Removed a PLR ebook I flipped the content of and placed on my blog (I need to write my own)
- Deleted a mailing list I accured over a 3 month period, which was 4,000 (List became non responsive purely because I was not delivering value)
- Completed setting up my blog
- Decided on my first ebook to write and aim to have that done in 3 - 4 weeks
- Working on my first WSO
Much more than the above, but as a newbie would like to place a small bit of advice, don't end up where I was with a hard drive full of stuff gathering digital dust and like a dog chasing it's tail, invest wisely and it's not about how much money you have it's alll about what you do with it...
Thanks all and looking forward to being a more active member of the forum