Would you mentor me to earn $100 a day within 10 weeks?

22 replies
Hi Everyone

I will just include brief details here and add more info if members are good enough to ask some questions.

My background
I have 15+ years experience in a "bricks and mortar" retail business, but I returned to teaching 9 years ago. Teaching offers a steady and safe income, but I like being my own boss and need to develop income streams for the future as I will only earn half a teaching pension.

I am an IT graduate so I can find my way around a computer.

I have read and played with IM for a few years, inc 30 day challenge, but I have never made a penny in IM.

I am happy to look at any opportunities and receive PM's. I do not need to earn money immediately, I can invest some money and am happy to discuss how my mentor will benefit from this relationship.

I hope I am not being presumptuous that I will get some offers, but please give me a few days to consider offers and replies to this post before I make a final choice - of course I realise that my mentor will also have to be happy with me.

I can give a lot of focus to this for the next 10 weeks and realise that I cannot 'rest on my laurels' after that period.

I am in the UK and I am happy to work with someone from any country.

Thanks for reading - CKventure
#$100 #day #earn #mentor #weeks
  • Profile picture of the author DavidG
    Well honestly if I were you I'd keep reading a bit more on specifics in IM.

    Theres all sorts of ways to make money in the IM world and you would have to honestly try them out or read about them before you get yourself into this. Reason I state this is because if you get a good offer but in the end what you do has you miserable then it was a waste of money. You need to do what you like to do, even if its not as much as what you hate to do as long as your are not miserable then that itself is key to success. $00.02

    regZ
    {{ DiscussionBoard.errors[4091073].message }}
  • Profile picture of the author harryhumph
    What I would reccommend is to find one method that you like, and stick with it. Easy as that. Also never give up..There really is no "formula" for succeeding in IM, its all just hard work and persistence
    {{ DiscussionBoard.errors[4091326].message }}
    • Profile picture of the author JoeMack
      Originally Posted by harryhumph View Post

      What I would reccommend is to find one method that you like, and stick with it. Easy as that. Also never give up..There really is no "formula" for succeeding in IM, its all just hard work and persistence

      Actually, there are PLENTY of blueprints to follow. He's not looking for someone to do it for him. He just wants a recommendation on a proven method or mentor.

      JoeMack
      Signature
      {{ DiscussionBoard.errors[4091408].message }}
      • Profile picture of the author gmil88
        I actually just started Chris Farrell's Membership site and am loving it so far, i really love how he has everything laid out step by step in his videos. Lot's of people have had tremendous success with his program and I can see why. Membership is $37 a month which isn't bad at all when you look at the massive amount of information he gives you.

        If you're interested just google Chris Farrell Membership and it should pop up as the number 1 spot. Good luck.
        {{ DiscussionBoard.errors[4091558].message }}
      • Profile picture of the author Ckventure
        Originally Posted by JoeMack View Post

        Actually, there are PLENTY of blueprints to follow. He's not looking for someone to do it for him. He just wants a recommendation on a proven method or mentor.

        JoeMack
        Hi JoeMack

        Thanks for your input. I am still keen to find a mentor.

        To any experienced warriors reading this: If anyone is developing a new product / system I would be happy to work on a one 2 one basis and to give good references as to it's effectiveness.

        As a practicing teacher I think I could give quality objective feedback on how well (or not) any literature / presentation is coming across to the prospective buyer. I actually teach ICT, so I am fairly good at identifying where tutorials need an extra step or explanation. It is so easy for an "expert" to skip something which may be vital to the newbie.

        Thanks CKventure
        {{ DiscussionBoard.errors[4096193].message }}
        • Profile picture of the author Kris.Sm
          This is what you should be doing
          1. Keyword research and gather 20 keywords with no brand names and all above .50cents cpc. low/medium comp. (If you want i can help)
          2. Get godaddy coupons and register 20 domains + a shared hostgator server for 99c
          3.Install wordpress on all sites + get some decent free themes and get them installed.(outsource for cheap)
          4. Get 3 articles for each site, so 20x3=60 quality unique articles (outsource )
          5.Publish each article each week per site, so in 3 weeks you will have 20 sites all indexed with 3 articles on each.
          6.Apply for adsense and load just 1 unit of ads preferable 300x250 on all sites, and create custom channels in your adsense to track performance.
          7.after 4 week, Manual bookmark all 20 sites to atleast 30 social bookmarking sites each and get them indexed (can be outsourced )
          8. After this point, log on to your adsense i GUARANTEE you will see your first money.
          I am sure no Imer here will disagree to this.

          9. after all the above you may find atleast 5 sites on first page and the rest 15 playing around on other pages.

          This point you should start seeing atleast 10-15$ per day.
          Eventually outsource seo for the 15 sites which are not on page 1, for some web2.0 or article submission. no xrummer, or scrapebox or any tools.

          I have 120 such sites
          {{ DiscussionBoard.errors[4096277].message }}
          • Profile picture of the author heasy
            Originally Posted by Kris.Sm View Post

            This is what you should be doing
            1. Keyword research and gather 20 keywords with no brand names and all above .
            Do you mind sharing your method to find KW's?
            {{ DiscussionBoard.errors[4096329].message }}
            • Profile picture of the author Kris.Sm
              Originally Posted by heasy View Post

              Do you mind sharing your method to find KW's?
              Well everyone has their own way of doing it. however mine is very long and time consuming. I just want to make sure i get the best from the best.

              - Get a niche or think of any, or run through a magazine and find one.
              -open Adwords google tool and run the keyword on it, and write down the broad and exact and phrase searches. Make sure its low or medium competition and cpc shows atleast .50cents and above
              - If i am are convinced here,then i open google insight tool and get the last 30 days results. If not convinced drop the keyword and get another one.
              -Once i am convinced in google insight i open micro niche finder and find the SOS and competition and top 10 sites for that keyword and analyse their competition.
              -Once i am convinced here i get the Exact Match Domain or Exact-Match-Domain . com/org/.net or .co (its tld now).
              -Register for atleast 2 years to gain the trust from G
              {{ DiscussionBoard.errors[4096357].message }}
          • Profile picture of the author Ckventure
            Originally Posted by Kris.Sm View Post

            This is what you should be doing
            1. Keyword research and gather 20 keywords with no brand names and all above .50cents cpc. low/medium comp. (If you want i can help)
            2. Get godaddy coupons and register 20 domains + a shared hostgator server for 99c
            3.Install wordpress on all sites + get some decent free themes and get them installed.(outsource for cheap)
            4. Get 3 articles for each site, so 20x3=60 quality unique articles (outsource )
            5.Publish each article each week per site, so in 3 weeks you will have 20 sites all indexed with 3 articles on each.
            6.Apply for adsense and load just 1 unit of ads preferable 300x250 on all sites, and create custom channels in your adsense to track performance.
            7.after 4 week, Manual bookmark all 20 sites to atleast 30 social bookmarking sites each and get them indexed (can be outsourced )
            8. After this point, log on to your adsense i GUARANTEE you will see your first money.
            I am sure no Imer here will disagree to this.

            9. after all the above you may find atleast 5 sites on first page and the rest 15 playing around on other pages.

            This point you should start seeing atleast 10-15$ per day.
            Eventually outsource seo for the 15 sites which are not on page 1, for some web2.0 or article submission. no xrummer, or scrapebox or any tools.

            I have 120 such sites
            Thanks for all of this guidance including your later reply to other poster and your offer of guidance for item 1.

            Should the 20 sites all be related to the same niche, each with different key word / phrases?

            How many Niches do you cover in your 120 sites?

            How much time do you spend maintaining all of these sites / how often should each site be updated?

            Any guidance about good or bad niches?

            Thanks CKventure
            I hope you will not mind a few questions:
            {{ DiscussionBoard.errors[4100484].message }}
            • Profile picture of the author Kris.Sm
              Originally Posted by Ckventure View Post

              Thanks for all of this guidance including your later reply to other poster and your offer of guidance for item 1.

              Should the 20 sites all be related to the same niche, each with different key word / phrases?

              How many Niches do you cover in your 120 sites?

              How much time do you spend maintaining all of these sites / how often should each site be updated?

              Any guidance about good or bad niches?

              Thanks CKventure
              I hope you will not mind a few questions:

              Stay away from weight loss niche, health niche , medical niche, as G sometimes manual review sites as these information on site can be misleading to users.
              Pick your Yellow Page directory and you can find good niches with low competition.
              i am not sure about how many niches i cover in my sites, but i have spread it out, i dont take "make money" niche.
              mostly service/information type of niche. eg bicycle ,

              I was doing a search for you and here you go "giant mountain bikes" This is a good keyword with 9900 broad seach and 5400 Exact search . around .50$ cpc.
              and "giant mountain bikes . net " is available as we speak. I am sure someone will jump on it now.
              Competition low, Top 10 sites i checked backlinks, there is "giant mountain bikes .co.uk" on 4th position with just 2 backlinks ... You can easly beat them, if know i will get it on top.
              Once its on top target some LSI keywords as well and create some pages with them. This is a easy 5-10$ a day site.
              I hope you or someone take action on this.

              Regarding updating my sites, New sites i update with articles every week, once its 6 months old i do it every month . I have a few staffs maintaining them for me.
              {{ DiscussionBoard.errors[4101310].message }}
              • Originally Posted by Kris.Sm View Post

                Stay away from weight loss niche, health niche , medical niche, as G sometimes manual review sites as these information on site can be misleading to users.
                Pick your Yellow Page directory and you can find good niches with low competition.
                i am not sure about how many niches i cover in my sites, but i have spread it out, i dont take "make money" niche.
                mostly service/information type of niche. eg bicycle ,

                I was doing a search for you and here you go "giant mountain bikes" This is a good keyword with 9900 broad seach and 5400 Exact search . around .50$ cpc.
                and "giant mountain bikes . net " is available as we speak. I am sure someone will jump on it now.
                Competition low, Top 10 sites i checked backlinks, there is "giant mountain bikes .co.uk" on 4th position with just 2 backlinks ... You can easly beat them, if know i will get it on top.
                Once its on top target some LSI keywords as well and create some pages with them. This is a easy 5-10$ a day site.
                I hope you or someone take action on this.

                Regarding updating my sites, New sites i update with articles every week, once its 6 months old i do it every month . I have a few staffs maintaining them for me.
                Just as a warning to whoever does buy this domain - Giant is the name of a bike company and that's probably what these people are searching for. I'm no lawyer, but could be sketchy throwing a website on that domain. Probably wouldn't have any problems, but whoever grabs it should at least realize the possibility.

                Great post though, and that was cool of you to do the research and throw it out here like that.
                {{ DiscussionBoard.errors[4101743].message }}
                • Profile picture of the author Kris.Sm
                  Originally Posted by dru-man View Post

                  Just as a warning to whoever does buy this domain - Giant is the name of a bike company and that's probably what these people are searching for. I'm no lawyer, but could be sketchy throwing a website on that domain. Probably wouldn't have any problems, but whoever grabs it should at least realize the possibility.

                  Great post though, and that was cool of you to do the research and throw it out here like that.
                  Well i partially agree to what you say, and it is a possibility,
                  Code:
                  http://www.uspto.gov/trademarks/index.jsp
                  Can check here to confirm and looks good to go.
                  well that was just an real time example,
                  Code:
                  giantmountainbikes   . org
                  is taken and monetizing with adsense. Offcourse trade mark domains can get you in t trouble, but i wouldnt worry much about this one, infact make be i will write a good article about Gaint to make them feel good.
                  {{ DiscussionBoard.errors[4102805].message }}
      • Profile picture of the author Michael Franklin
        Originally Posted by JoeMack View Post

        Actually, there are PLENTY of blueprints to follow. He's not looking for someone to do it for him. He just wants a recommendation on a proven method or mentor.
        Let me just add that if you're looking for a blueprint to plan around and emulate then I strongly suggest you take the time and research and pick a detailed method which you can find at either:

        1) Almost any War Room post

        or

        2) Almost any 5 star post on the main forum
        Signature

        {{ DiscussionBoard.errors[4104052].message }}
  • {{ DiscussionBoard.errors[4091330].message }}
  • Profile picture of the author jerytohn
    Remember to spend a lot of time on keyword research. Pick those that have very little competition. It is of utmost importance.
    Signature

    Good Day People! This is my fav search engine: Google

    {{ DiscussionBoard.errors[4101213].message }}
  • Profile picture of the author tokaje
    CK Venture
    If I were you, i would definitely join Ed Dales "The Challenge" The Challenge
    This is free training sessions, that let you in on almost everything in the IM industry, so that you have a solid foundation to move on from :-)


    Tom
    {{ DiscussionBoard.errors[4102843].message }}
  • Hi CKventure,

    I'll share a business model that has yet to fail: Help others solve their most urgent problems and satisfy their most immediate needs they can't solve nor satisfy on their own. As an example, I see a lot of threads on popular Internet marketing, MMO and affiliate marketing forums, WarriorForum included, about Amazon and Clickbank affiliate product review websites. People with the following traits would want to start their plans for an affiliate marketing business, though the same things stop them from carrying out those plans:

    1. They don't have time or the right skills and expertise to do niche, business market, consumer market, affiliate product market and keyword research, select the right affiliate products to promote, business and domain name development, domain name registration, Web host server account registration, Web development tasks, graphics design work, affiliate product review writing, free digital info product development, static page writing, autoresponder registration and integration of free digital info product as a free download upon mailing list subscription, onsite and offsite SEO, backlink building, customer support, writing newsletters and email updates for mailing list subscribers and so on...

    2. They don't want to deal with multiple persons or companies just to get the things above done...

    3. They want something that's ready to use as soon as it's handed to them...

    I can then hire a group of people with relevant credentials, hire some trainors in case I don't know how to do those things, have them trained, have them create excellent samples which can be used later to generate affiliate commission income, then:

    Offer a ready to use affiliate product review website with everything above included, plus a step by step ebook guide in getting more viewers and more commissions from more affiliate product sales. Let's say order completion time = Two business days, and development cost for one completed order = $200, and you offer this at $400 per order, then that's $200 income for you for each 2-day order. Since your group of employees can only accommodate one order every other two business days, yet you see your queue list keeps on growing even if you tell interested customers you can only accommodate one order every after two business days: You can form another group of employees to accommodate one order every business day. That's $200/day of income for you...

    Keep on monitoring the volume of orders you get, as well as the need for relevant solutions which recently surfaced. If you keep on getting more than five orders each day in a span of three to four weeks: You can invest in forming another group of employees. $300/day for you...

    Hire a manager to supervise your groups of employees. Train someone to develop product ideas and formulate product development plans, based on relevant immediate needs and urgent problems that recently surfaced, in case order volume alarmingly goes down. This'll allow you to assign some groups of employees to develop other profitable offers in these situations. In incidents where they don't have anything to do because of low order volume and your product development manager has yet to complete another product development plan: You can assign them to work on your affiliate product review websites or other websites you may have at this point, so you wisely use their work time...
    Signature

    Professional Content Writing Service @ $0.03 / Word: Contact Us HERE
    • We have 2 decades of real world expertise in subject areas like Machine Learning / Deep Learning / AI / IOT / software programming / DIY electronics, digital marketing and telesales, product review / tutorial / blog / news article writing ...

    {{ DiscussionBoard.errors[4102855].message }}
    • Profile picture of the author Ckventure
      Originally Posted by Marx Vergel Melencio View Post

      Hi CKventure,

      I'll share a business model that has yet to fail: Help others solve their most urgent problems and satisfy their most immediate needs they can't solve nor satisfy on their own. As an example, I see a lot of threads on popular Internet marketing, MMO and affiliate marketing forums, WarriorForum included, about Amazon and Clickbank affiliate product review websites. People with the following traits would want to start their plans for an affiliate marketing business, though the same things stop them from carrying out those plans:

      1. They don't have time or the right skills and expertise to do niche, business market, consumer market, affiliate product market and keyword research, select the right affiliate products to promote, business and domain name development, domain name registration, Web host server account registration, Web development tasks, graphics design work, affiliate product review writing, free digital info product development, static page writing, autoresponder registration and integration of free digital info product as a free download upon mailing list subscription, onsite and offsite SEO, backlink building, customer support, writing newsletters and email updates for mailing list subscribers and so on...

      2. They don't want to deal with multiple persons or companies just to get the things above done...

      3. They want something that's ready to use as soon as it's handed to them...

      I can then hire a group of people with relevant credentials, hire some trainors in case I don't know how to do those things, have them trained, have them create excellent samples which can be used later to generate affiliate commission income, then:

      Offer a ready to use affiliate product review website with everything above included, plus a step by step ebook guide in getting more viewers and more commissions from more affiliate product sales. Let's say order completion time = Two business days, and development cost for one completed order = $200, and you offer this at $400 per order, then that's $200 income for you for each 2-day order. Since your group of employees can only accommodate one order every other two business days, yet you see your queue list keeps on growing even if you tell interested customers you can only accommodate one order every after two business days: You can form another group of employees to accommodate one order every business day. That's $200/day of income for you...

      Keep on monitoring the volume of orders you get, as well as the need for relevant solutions which recently surfaced. If you keep on getting more than five orders each day in a span of three to four weeks: You can invest in forming another group of employees. $300/day for you...

      Hire a manager to supervise your groups of employees. Train someone to develop product ideas and formulate product development plans, based on relevant immediate needs and urgent problems that recently surfaced, in case order volume alarmingly goes down. This'll allow you to assign some groups of employees to develop other profitable offers in these situations. In incidents where they don't have anything to do because of low order volume and your product development manager has yet to complete another product development plan: You can assign them to work on your affiliate product review websites or other websites you may have at this point, so you wisely use their work time...
      Thanks for sharing the business plan (and thanks to the other responders), I am probably somewhere in your point 1 list, so I am probably not ready to implement such a plan yet - but you have certainly raised a lot of points for me to consider.

      I am certainly going to implement some of the many suggestions on this thread, but would still be keen to find a Mentor (perhaps someone who would value having someone who is willing to put a lot of effort into using a product / system that they are hoping to sell in the near future).

      I may make a new post suggesting this approach; if I do please do not feel I have been ungrateful to all the replies to this thread.

      Thanks CKventure
      {{ DiscussionBoard.errors[4107195].message }}
  • Profile picture of the author Claire Sharp
    Do first the keyword research. Then find the best one that suits your personality or your interest. Create some articles, original and unique articles.
    {{ DiscussionBoard.errors[4103170].message }}
    • Profile picture of the author lewi77
      I'm currently doing Tristian Bull's One on One Internet Marketing Coaching program. So far...Very Happy. I am confident that by the end i will be earning some serious $$ online.
      {{ DiscussionBoard.errors[4103226].message }}
  • Profile picture of the author celente
    I would suggest that you do not do anything until you formulate a plan. Sit down and work it out and then get to work. Shut everything down and turn off the phone and all distractions and get some real work done.
    {{ DiscussionBoard.errors[4103591].message }}
  • Profile picture of the author FreeLord
    I have read and played with IM for a few years, inc 30 day challenge, but I have never made a penny in IM.
    I feel your pain. "I've read and played with IM" for more than a few years and made very little.

    The Voice Report by a top WarriorForum member, Paul Myers, was instrumental in changing my outlook and get ideas on how to proceed with my IM business. I sincerely hope that it will do the same for you.

    I suggest that you google ."the voice report warrior forum" without the quotes and click on the first link from WarriorForum.

    The main report in the download is an ebook called The Voice Report, which shows you how to develop your "voice", your own "way of writing that communicates a unique and distinctive personality." This is what sets you apart from other people and gives people a reason to become, and stay, interested in what you have to say.

    Very important, IMHO. Considering that we are in the content delivery business, your voice is one of your most important assets.

    But that's not all. You'll also get an ebook called Need To Know: What You Must Know To Achieve Real Success Online. As I read it, some good ideas about products I could offer just started flying around. It also helped me develop a strategic mindset that should be the foundation for a successful online business. I hope that it does the same for you.

    Lastly, the WarriorMap and its accompanying manual showed me how to effectively use the WarriorForum, which as most people say, is a great place to start your IM adventures.

    To quote from "Need to Know":

    "The problems most people face with making money online have nothing to do with information overload or complicated technology. They're not the result of "unscrupulous gurus" manipulating them into buying things they don't need. And they're not from lack of motivation, or reluctance to take action.

    ...It's all about clarity. Knowing what you need to know, and how to find it out."

    Those three resources gave me that clarity. They might do the same for you.

    I am certainly going to implement some of the many suggestions on this thread, but would still be keen to find a Mentor (perhaps someone who would value having someone who is willing to put a lot of effort into using a product / system that they are hoping to sell in the near future).
    The above downloads will hopefully enable you to do what I think you are hoping to do: form a jv relationship with someone who can mentor you.

    Unless you are looking for a coach, who I think you'd need to pay a lot of money to hold your hand while you set up your IM business step by step, in a jv relationship you'd need to bring something to the table. It's called WIIFM (What's In It For Me.)

    I'm not sure many IMer's would want to mentor you simply because you are "willing to put a lot of effort into using a product / system that they are hoping to sell." You may need to offer more than that.

    Once you start getting ideas on great products you can offer, it's time to learn how to structure a deal that will appeal to your prospective mentor/jv partner.

    I suggest that you google "the dealmaker master the art of the deal paul myers" without the quotes and click on the first link from TalkBiz.

    I think that this informative resource, once again by Paul Myers, will help you do that.

    Incidentally, Paul is suprisingly approachable. Give him some feedback on how you find the WarriorMap (using the email link on the mindmap) and he'll most likely reply.

    I hope that this helps.
    Signature
    Targeted Traffic Leads To Fast Residual Cash: Free Attraction Marketing System
    Plug Into Home Business Profits!
    Complete Money Making Site Setup FREE!
    Profit With Traffic Exchanges: Build Traffic, Generate Leads and Create Massive Cash Flow.
    Help For Your Home Business:
    Home Based Business Traffic, Leads And Cash Strategies
    {{ DiscussionBoard.errors[4113259].message }}

Trending Topics