forum, as well as some that can put you out of business
Your own intuition will tell you... to an extent... which is which.
However, if you been hanging out here a year or more
and aren't experiencing some noticeable degree of success
you need to slow down and answer the following questions.
1) Are you selling something that people actually want,
are willing to pay for, and are you offering it to the
2) Are you honestly willing to put in the work, or are you
constantly looking for shortcuts and easier ways... ways
that usually don't exist?
3) Are you actively building a list of people interested
in a very specific topic, consistently following up with
them on that topic, building a deep emotional relationship
with those people, letting them know that you understand
their needs, and then offering them solutions that
4) Are you willing to take risk, acknowledging that rewards
are often directly proportional to risk?
5) Are you willing to spend money on a few things that will
improve your professional image and provide real leverage,
or are you still trying to build a business using only
6) Are you feeding your mind properly, ruthlessly guarding
it against negative people who will only drain your energy,
and keep you at their level?
7) Have you actually taken ANY of those courses, WSO's, etc.,
and implemented them all the way through to where you could
measure the results?
8) Do you prefer planning and dreaming to the often riskier,
and even at times disappointing, simply doing?
9) Have you inventoried what YOU bring to the table, asking
"What do I have that the world would happily pay for?"
10) Have you taken an honest look at how much time you
actually spend building your business... as compared to how
much time you spend getting ready to start?
Just a little food for thought... questions that I often ask
my students... and myself