You want to know what I miss about the WF? Five or so years ago, Allen Says started a sub-forum called the Warrior Private Alliance and he charged $65/month. Allen had a strong presence in the forum and it is where I first came into contact with his "private posts" report. That is without a doubt THE best report I have ever read and I STILL read it over and over to this day!
Most of the people in the WPA were the more experienced warriors and things tended to happen in there. I met some of the best people in there; people like Sid Hale, Charles H. Smith, Chris (GovtGuides) and many others. Relationships happened and productivity was in the air! I don't remember much, if any, in the way of whining, complaining, etc.
Flash forward to today and look at what is happening... some people joining and making posts just to get their count up so they can sell a sub-par WSO. Some people coming in with the "self entitlement" attitude who want everything given to them and want it RIGHT NOW. Some people coming in spamming, damning, shaming and traffic jamming the forum.
What's wrong with the Warrior Forum? It is YOU if you are one of the people who are doing these things.
How can the WF be made better? Like this...
1. When you join the WF, contribute many posts of valuable information before you even THINK about a WSO!
2. Don't argue, complain, be negative and talk about how everything is dying!
3. I LOVE Paul Myers, John Taylor, Ken Strong and all the other moderator types in here but do YOUR best to put them out of work by making the moderator job irrelevant! I know it will never get to that point but I KNOW their workload could be reduced considerably if people just THOUGHT about what they were saying and doing in the forum.
4. Be respectful to other members.
and last but not least...
5. Always agree with me and do what I tell you (okay, I just snuck that last one in to see if you were really paying attention.
To all you people who I am talking about...
Do you remember several months ago when Harold Camping predicted the end of the world? All the believers were going to be raptured up into the heavens and only the non-believers would be left?
What if the Great Creator Allen Says decided to rapture all the more experienced warriors up into a sub-forum where members would pay $75/month and forever be in HIS presence? He would speak to them and they would sing His praises!
Do you know what happened with the Warrior Private Alliance I was talking about? It was populated with mostly experienced marketers who could afford the monthly payment. Do you know what the main complaint in the WF was? It was that the experienced marketers rarely come into the regular forum anymore! If that were to happen, basically the inmates would be running the asylum.
BTW Allen, if you decide to do something like the WPA again, rapture me up there, would you?