Wanna Make An Extra $1500 A Month!? Follow These Fast, Fool Proof Step-by-Step Tips!

32 replies
Making money online is as hard or easy as you make it. Seriously!! :p

But if you had an extra $1500 floating around each month, would that help you!, what that help cover your mortgage or car payments. How would $1500 sound guarenteed every month, for a year, say for 10 years!

It is easy, but only if you take action. Let me explain it the easy way for you.

All you need to do is target 150 people, and give them an offer they cant refuse. And get them to send you just a measly $10 bucks a month. Heck lets make it $9.95 to really wet their appetite :p if you want. LOL

Ok its not dead easy, i will agree with you, there is a little bit of work on your part, however before you think it is impossible, you can just sit down and work out how to get these 150 people. But you must act on your plans!!!!! That is the secret!

Where do you think the most likely place they are hangin out. Why do you think they are craving for what you are offering. What is going to make them, stay, and what do you have to do to make it work and be low maintainence for you!.

You really just have to have a good plan and then act apon that.

Heck you could even run a Free WSO a few times and filter some of the great WF members here into some sort of funnel where by you were offering them something for $9.95 a month. As long as it is SUPER GOOD! alot would say YES!

Most of my income comes from these small membership sites and larger more expensive ones. But do you really think after reading all this, it would be that difficult to get 150 people paying you each $9.95 per month now?

Well...that is up to you? Do you really think these 150 people constitutes a large number of people? Huh? seriously?

What about if you could get 1000 people paying you $9.95 each month. What would you say then? Get this many people each paying you $9.95 per month and heck you might even be able to afford a ala cart breakfast every once in a while. :p

While getting 1000 people might be a bit of a feat, and it wont happen over night (unless you have a big list) why not just start by trying to get 10, or 20, or say 50 people first paying you a measly $9.95 a month. Test and see what worked best to get your fifty and then upscale and even outsource this with the money you have.

I guess there is a catch with ALL THIS. It will take some time. But how many times do you see the average warrior come in here, saying they bought their 900th WSO report, and still nothing. How many times have your heard warriors come and say they have been reading in here for 3 long years and have not earnt a single penny.

The reason is because they do not take the first step, TAKE ACTION, and focus. If you set out a plan like the one above and worked out how you could get these people and hunted them down for say a month. I am sure you could get your first 10 people. And if you know how to get your first 10 people, I would say it is most likely you know how to get another 20 and so people and and so on. ANd with more testing you would be able to work out what actions you should be taking to get your first 100 people paying you 9.95 per month. Then up to your first 150!!! You are THERE!

So stop making excuses and get out there and start FOCUSING on one thing like this, have some fun, make some mistakes and learn the ropes until you can come up with a quick and easy way to get your first 150 people paying you $9.95 per month.

write down everything, what worked, what crashed and burned. What you should try next, test small scale and when you have a big breakthrough totally upscale this and you will see tremendous results.

This is how I have built big membership site communities with more than just 150 people paying me 9.95 per month.

Yes! ok it was hard at the beginning, but after a while you know what works and what doesn't all you simply do is write it down. what works and what doesn't...what bombed and what worked like A CHAMP.

Then you have the SIMPLE TASK of getting out there and doing more of the things that got you clients to sign up, and less of what dive bombed and didnt work in your process and you can make as much money as you want.

SIMPLE as THAT!

Now get out there FOCUS, GET TO WORK!, and I will See ya at the top!

Celente :-)
#$1500 #extra #follow #make #month #simple #step #wanna
  • Profile picture of the author Amanda Craven
    Aaaah - micro membership sites...one of my favourite business models! Great post Celente and I would add that, for those of you who think setting up a membership site is way too much work then think again. If you really can't face creating the content then outsource or use good quality PLR - if you set it all up in Wordpress this is a very affordable and easy way to get going with some nice recurring income.
    {{ DiscussionBoard.errors[4211478].message }}
    • Profile picture of the author Jaymark
      Good information and suggestions folks. Well worth checking into further. Thanks!
      Signature
      Article Writers - American article writers, sharp pricing, quick turnaround, quality articles and web content
      {{ DiscussionBoard.errors[4214432].message }}
    • Originally Posted by Amanda Craven View Post

      Aaaah - micro membership sites...one of my favourite business models! Great post Celente and I would add that, for those of you who think setting up a membership site is way too much work then think again. If you really can't face creating the content then outsource or use good quality PLR - if you set it all up in Wordpress this is a very affordable and easy way to get going with some nice recurring income.
      Interesting idea. I'd thought of this thing before, but have never really looked into it. Perhaps I should spend a little time doing that....oh to find the time though..
      {{ DiscussionBoard.errors[4214480].message }}
  • Profile picture of the author celente
    Thanks amanda.

    You would be suprised, people think that this is hard to do. No! Its actually harder to come up with membership sites that people pay for $197 per month for. Because people expect alot more. More maintanence required.

    I think that these micro membership sites are much easier to set up, more people stay as long as you give them say $30 per month worth of stuff. That is not hard to do either. I have a rule to give them 3 x times more than they pay for.

    These Days, and i posted this a day or so ago, I now outsource not only the traffic for these sign up page, but also the good content that is to go inside my membership site only accessible by my VIP clients.

    Its fun and rewarding too. I must say that!!! Recurring income is one of the most powerful things online. Its my little secret weapon for building solid sets of residual income environments spitting out money each month, no matter what I do or where I am in the world.

    And just so you know, no I am not really in the IM niche with these. Well ok 1, but it actually works better in the NON IM niches out there! :-)
    {{ DiscussionBoard.errors[4211510].message }}
    • Profile picture of the author Keith Boisvert
      I agree 100%. The set up is simple, and the lure of residual income is one of a membership site's biggest attributes.

      The cost is minimal to set up, so as stated in the op, have a good plan and an irresistible offer...and there you go.

      I am a huge wordpress fan, and have used S2Member with large success! I have used S2M for 3 clients of mine so far with no issues, and am actually building my own site now using the same program.

      I was a huge forum fan, with "paid membership" sections, but have migrated now to the smaller niche membership sites.

      ~keith
      {{ DiscussionBoard.errors[4211540].message }}
      • Profile picture of the author celente
        Originally Posted by Keith Boisvert View Post

        I agree 100%. The set up is simple, and the lure of residual income is one of a membership site's biggest attributes.

        The cost is minimal to set up, so as stated in the op, have a good plan and an irresistible offer...and there you go.

        I am a huge wordpress fan, and have used S2Member with large success! I have used S2M for 3 clients of mine so far with no issues, and am actually building my own site now using the same program.

        I was a huge forum fan, with "paid membership" sections, but have migrated now to the smaller niche membership sites.

        ~keith

        Funnily enough I have paid membership sites which costs alot of money to set up. But I still have those old WORDPRESS with S2MEMBER plug in going mixed with OPTIMIZE PRESS.

        These tools do it all for you and the cost is very very small. Infact I think optimize press is like $97 but I made that ALL back and then some within 3 days from plugging my OP affiliate link to some of my list.

        These three tools i would say are priceless, I am not going to put in my affiliates tool and spam, I am vouching for these tools, I use them alot.

        WORDPRESS - FREE! YEY!

        S2MEMBER - FREE! YEY! or a paid version too!

        OPTMIZE PRESS - PAID! But its well worth it and will pay you back seven fold if you use the steps I have laid out above. They make creating memberships sites, easy, fun and quick too!.
        {{ DiscussionBoard.errors[4211627].message }}
        • Profile picture of the author Nick Lawless
          Hi Celente,

          Thanks for the post. I also think life only has to be as hard or easy as we make it too!

          Anyway, what sort of content do you provide your customers at that price? And on average how much time do you spend adding content each month?

          Thanks
          nick
          Signature
          Just starting online and need a website? Let me build one for you - FREE


          Click Here to claim a FREE customized website.
          {{ DiscussionBoard.errors[4211677].message }}
          • Profile picture of the author celente
            Originally Posted by Nick Lawless View Post

            Hi Celente,

            Thanks for the post. I also think life only has to be as hard or easy as we make it too!

            Anyway, what sort of content do you provide your customers at that price? And on average how much time do you spend adding content each month?

            Thanks
            nick
            Thanks nick.

            Honestly I have just this month set everything on outsource mode now. But I still have to make sure my outsources are logging in and posting what i tell them...especially if I make it with my bare hands.

            I still do some work, if it think it is important.

            -Audio
            - Video
            - Small ebooks.

            But I actually do like doing camtasia videos, so I will do them from time to time. But all in all, I do not spend more than an hour or so a week on this. I Dont need to really.

            Now not all the people stick on my memberships sites, some drop out, some cancel before their trial runs out and other run away and then come back 1 month down the track (weird yes!) But as long as you are giving them REALLY GOOD content and not leaving it dead, you will keep your retention rate higher. That is what I have found anyway.

            Cheers

            Celente.
            {{ DiscussionBoard.errors[4211708].message }}
  • Profile picture of the author dark witness
    Thanks for the info. Some really great tips here. I have been slowly working on building a membership site. it's not fully ready yet but one of the sticking points for me was how much to charge for the membership.

    I think I may try this out and see how the micro level goes.
    {{ DiscussionBoard.errors[4211791].message }}
  • Profile picture of the author Jetmir
    That's such a valuable post, indeed!

    Thank you!
    Signature

    ATTENTION: Do you wanna make up to 100$ a DAY with 20 minutes of super-easy work?

    It's never been easier. Send me a Private Message for details.
    {{ DiscussionBoard.errors[4212013].message }}
  • Profile picture of the author MarceMontane
    Thanks Celente,
    Excellent post and excellent idea!
    I want to give a try, I never think of doing membership sites
    {{ DiscussionBoard.errors[4212020].message }}
  • Profile picture of the author NateRivers
    Good post- so far I've set up all of my membership sites at $19 a month with really good results so far- what has your experience been with pricing from $10/month to $30?- Meaning do you get a lot more people to sign up and stay on at $10 vs. any higher?

    I've been thinking about making my next one at $10/month and I will now that I read your post.
    Signature
    {{ DiscussionBoard.errors[4212442].message }}
    • Profile picture of the author jeskola
      For say $9.95 - what amount of content should you be making available each month?

      Would you create hundreds of content and let them have access to it unrestricted - or are you drip feeding the content?

      I would love to do this, but i would be scared i would run out of content to give them or not be giving them enough value, i'm not even sure what they would expect for that kind of cash?

      What are your thoughts?
      Signature

      Don't look to MAKE money - look to HELP people and you will make all the money you can ever want.

      {{ DiscussionBoard.errors[4212531].message }}
      • Profile picture of the author celente
        Originally Posted by jeskola View Post

        For say $9.95 - what amount of content should you be making available each month?

        Would you create hundreds of content and let them have access to it unrestricted - or are you drip feeding the content?

        I would love to do this, but i would be scared i would run out of content to give them or not be giving them enough value, i'm not even sure what they would expect for that kind of cash?

        What are your thoughts?
        Like i said, most people get scared. Actually not taking action is the reason most newbies never earn any money. realise that you will make mistakes, just like with life who here can say since they were born they have never made one mistake?

        Exactly, just do it...like the nike slogan. You will not get all your members stay, but if you keep giving them cool stuff, then they will stay. Simple as that, just take action.
        {{ DiscussionBoard.errors[4215750].message }}
        • Profile picture of the author joolkano
          I think what's tough (speaking from my own experience) is the focus. Not because I cannot do it but rather the voluminous strategies and information that you receive when starting out. Sorting out which one to focus on takes time.

          There is a tipping point and its different for everyone, where things start to connect and make sense. Unfortunately, we all have to go through the four stages of competence.

          1. Unconscious Incompetence (you don't know what you don't know)
          2. Conscious Incompetence (you know what you don't know)
          3. Conscious Competence (you know how to do it)
          4. Unconscious Competence (you become very skilled it is second nature to you)

          Creating a membership site, I am at #2.
          Signature
          There can be no great success without great commitment.
          www.jmarcusmedia.com
          {{ DiscussionBoard.errors[4216115].message }}
          • Profile picture of the author melodyx
            I really like this idea. I haven't thought about it too much before. I'm still new at this and trying to figure it all out. I have two questions...

            What kind of niches would call for a paid membership site? (Not asking for your secret niche but maybe a way to research to find them?)

            Is the content something *you* are constantly creating or is it member based conetent?

            Thanks for the idea!
            {{ DiscussionBoard.errors[4216256].message }}
            • Profile picture of the author celente
              Originally Posted by melodyx View Post

              I really like this idea. I haven't thought about it too much before. I'm still new at this and trying to figure it all out. I have two questions...

              What kind of niches would call for a paid membership site? (Not asking for your secret niche but maybe a way to research to find them?)

              Is the content something *you* are constantly creating or is it member based conetent?

              Thanks for the idea!
              Hi Melody,

              I have seen membership sites for all sorts fo niches, even silly ones...like cats or knitting or even woodworking.

              I have them in financial, health, wellness and relationships.....these are the best niches I have found. But really any niche where people are spending money. That would be a good start for you.

              The fact that even now in this economy $9.95 is not alot to people...its is actually quite easy to get 100 or so people to say yes. But I would say that 95% of people reading this will say...YEAH COOL idea, but not take any action further. Infact if you want to be more precise, I would say its more like 98% of people reading this will not do it. So I do not mind giving away my secrets or niches.
              {{ DiscussionBoard.errors[4216367].message }}
              • Profile picture of the author jeskola
                I'm going to try this on my new blog.


                Question - I currently have a sign up form that kick starts a chain of auto responders. Is there a membership plugin for wordpress that would allow tiered membership prices - say FREE which is just a sign up and kick starts the auto responders OR PAID which allows access to hidden content?


                I also think i'm going to build in - paid courses for the FREE members that are avialble for nothing to the paying subscribers. Also might investigate some kind of SKYPE one on one - or 10 in a class places paid of course.

                I'm very interetsed in this , i just need to think through the whole model of how it will work - what is available for free and what is not. I also like the idea of paying per post, which might be a great money maker from organic traffic.

                Does anyone have any examples of a membership site i can have a look at to see how they make it work?

                Also - any recommendation on membership plugins would be much appreciated.
                Signature

                Don't look to MAKE money - look to HELP people and you will make all the money you can ever want.

                {{ DiscussionBoard.errors[4216390].message }}
                • Profile picture of the author NateRivers
                  Originally Posted by jeskola View Post

                  I'm going to try this on my new blog.


                  Question - I currently have a sign up form that kick starts a chain of auto responders. Is there a membership plugin for wordpress that would allow tiered membership prices - say FREE which is just a sign up and kick starts the auto responders OR PAID which allows access to hidden content?


                  I also think i'm going to build in - paid courses for the FREE members that are avialble for nothing to the paying subscribers. Also might investigate some kind of SKYPE one on one - or 10 in a class places paid of course.

                  I'm very interetsed in this , i just need to think through the whole model of how it will work - what is available for free and what is not. I also like the idea of paying per post, which might be a great money maker from organic traffic.

                  Does anyone have any examples of a membership site i can have a look at to see how they make it work?

                  Also - any recommendation on membership plugins would be much appreciated.
                  Yes- Profits theme let's you have different membership levels- including free.

                  Offering a Free membership instead of a "report" or whatever has worked really well on some of my sites. They get in there and can access the first few modules, and then when they click on the paid modules it says "you don't have access- get access here" and takes them to the signup page.
                  Signature
                  {{ DiscussionBoard.errors[4216480].message }}
                  • Profile picture of the author jeskola
                    Originally Posted by NateRivers View Post

                    Yes- Profits theme let's you have different membership levels- including free.

                    Offering a Free membership instead of a "report" or whatever has worked really well on some of my sites. They get in there and can access the first few modules, and then when they click on the paid modules it says "you don't have access- get access here" and takes them to the signup page.
                    Is this the plugin you would most recommend for memberships?
                    I'm not too keen on the themes it comes with.
                    Signature

                    Don't look to MAKE money - look to HELP people and you will make all the money you can ever want.

                    {{ DiscussionBoard.errors[4217257].message }}
                    • Profile picture of the author melodyx
                      I just wanted to ask again for the people who have their own membership sites... do you create all the content, or is it more of a forum like here?

                      Thanks.
                      {{ DiscussionBoard.errors[4217488].message }}
              • Profile picture of the author melodyx
                Awesome, thank you for the tips celente! Also, I love how everyone on here is big on taking action. It helps to be reminded of that. As soon as I get home home, I'm going to look more into this!
                {{ DiscussionBoard.errors[4216395].message }}
          • Profile picture of the author celente
            Originally Posted by joolkano View Post

            I think what's tough (speaking from my own experience) is the focus. Not because I cannot do it but rather the voluminous strategies and information that you receive when starting out. Sorting out which one to focus on takes time.

            There is a tipping point and its different for everyone, where things start to connect and make sense. Unfortunately, we all have to go through the four stages of competence.

            1. Unconscious Incompetence (you don't know what you don't know)
            2. Conscious Incompetence (you know what you don't know)
            3. Conscious Competence (you know how to do it)
            4. Unconscious Competence (you become very skilled it is second nature to you)

            Creating a membership site, I am at #2.
            Unfortuantly I have seen way to many people not even get past step one of your list. So think yourself lucky.

            I have been there, and not only did I realise that i did not know alot, but how do you think I got to where I knew I know alot.

            1) I got someone that took me under his wing, yes a mentor. 1 paid and the other a close friend. They showed me how to run membership sites...and how to get traffic to them. You are sitting there all by yourself, but you need to get someone that has already done what you want to do!!!

            get someone that has been there and done it all. That is the quickest way to succeed fast. They will show you the ropes. It worked for me.
            {{ DiscussionBoard.errors[4216349].message }}
  • Profile picture of the author ProvenViral
    As long as you have quality unique content not found anywhere else, sometimes the price does not matter. I have had membership sites in the past with $99 per month but of course they all make their money back very quickly.
    Signature
    "Things may come to those who wait, but only things left by those who hustle". - Abraham Lincoln
    {{ DiscussionBoard.errors[4212516].message }}
  • Profile picture of the author max5ty
    Thank you for taking the time to offer some helpful tips
    {{ DiscussionBoard.errors[4212559].message }}
  • Profile picture of the author JamesGw
    A membership site requires a constant contribution. That said, one of the more powerful tools you can use is the social aspect of a membership site. Allow members special privileges or a distinguished title for being a part of your group.

    Another thing I'm considering is increasing price as I gain more members, but making sure people know about this from the beginning. For example, the first 50 members will pay $5/month, then the next 100 will pay $10/month and so-on. It creates a sense of urgency and has a component of prestige pricing, which means that people are more likely to pay the higher fees.
    {{ DiscussionBoard.errors[4214413].message }}
  • Profile picture of the author WebPen
    Good stuff- seems like a lot of warriors are moving towards the paid membership site.

    Thinking I oughtta do the same pretty soon- for me, the thing holding me back is just getting constant information to provide, but if you load it into an autoresponder I s'pose that makes things easy !
    {{ DiscussionBoard.errors[4214501].message }}
  • Profile picture of the author Hardy Chou
    You haven't factored in attrition rate. And personally, I think you should double or triple the price you're charging now so that you can make much more. The higher you charge, the better customers you'll get. But of course, you need to provide more value
    {{ DiscussionBoard.errors[4215016].message }}
  • Profile picture of the author Victoria Gates
    Wonderful advice! Just make sure the product is truly valuable to your customer and you oversell them on the value added. I know my mobile customers have no complaints here!
    Signature
    Victoria Gates - Digital Marketing Specialist

    {{ DiscussionBoard.errors[4216422].message }}
  • Profile picture of the author chiniko67
    Thanks Celente, this is really great information. I think I'm going to try it.
    {{ DiscussionBoard.errors[4217502].message }}
  • Profile picture of the author bam2bam
    Thanks for sharing and now taking action... what do you put in membership sites and where do you get this...
    Signature
    An Incredible $200 Value Report - FREE! Building A List Now
    BRAINDEAD money making Workshops The PLR Cashblowout
    {{ DiscussionBoard.errors[4217685].message }}
    • Profile picture of the author celente
      Originally Posted by bam2bam View Post

      Thanks for sharing and now taking action... what do you put in membership sites and where do you get this...
      Like I said I have had websites and memberships sites in all forms that have cost literally thousands to set up.

      I do have forum memberships too, they seem to work well.

      But mostly I use optimisepress, and s2member paid version to get things going.

      its simple, easy, fun and simple. I put all the latest and greatest things in there from my members. I try to watch all the main blogs in that niche, and join in discussions and youtube and other books to keep people up to speed. It is not that much work once it is all set up and ready. :-)
      {{ DiscussionBoard.errors[4217738].message }}

Trending Topics